Why do people feel scared and intimidated when they see my wrx?

Why do people feel scared and intimidated when they see my wrx?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zGml84qMsgc
youtube.com/watch?v=uHbNuyubhz0&t=96s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are scared you might try to convert them to vaping.

They know you're about to weave through traffic.

because your car sounds like a monster

youtube.com/watch?v=zGml84qMsgc

Is that a Yute to the right? Those things are so fucking cool. Wish we got those here in the states.

Make one yourself like pic related.

Because I'm afraid you wont be able to control your crippling autism when you try to get my attention and everyone else's to "race"

Because they're afraid that your inevitable crash will involve them somehow

I'm afraid that the vape clouds you are blowing will impede your vision and cause you to crash into me.

Because people are scared of hooning poorfags

was gonna talk shit but that actually sounds pretty sick. most thigns straight piped do however. you should hear my straight piped GSXR. thing sounds like a fuckign demon

They aren't.
That simple

Nice pasta

They understand that your cognitive abilities have long been impaired.

I don't know, why are you so delusional?

they dont

You should hear my straight piped moped, everyone thinks theres a lawnmower coming when they hear it.

because im waiting for your headgasket to blow or a bunch of oil leaks to fly out of the bottom of it

Because this.

youtube.com/watch?v=uHbNuyubhz0&t=96s

I dont want to choke on the vape smoke.

The same reason undercover cops are more scared of white gangs than black ones. The former is seemingly less threatening, and because of it, they feel like they have something to prove and can be more dangerous/unpredictable.

Because you're driving through a playground.

Cheap sports cars attract poorfags like flies to shit. Poorfags are poor for a reason, and nobody wants to contend with a dumbass who thinks he's Ken Block and can't crash because

>muh ayy dubya dee