De-cop-magnetizing your hectic skidz mobile

A bit of a silly question, but do you anons think that your choice in decal or bumper stickers could reduce the chances of getting pulled over or increase the chance of them letting you off with a warning?

< pic related

I'm sure we'd all agree there are many many decals that have the opposite effect. So what puts police employees in a good mood?

Admittedly I'd be surprised if it made much/any difference. The thing that makes me curious is when I'm at work (popular food delivery chain) and I have my branded topper on I swear I notice that cops are less interested in my car or driving. I have a radar detector and have definitely blown past some patrols with the gun scanning me during busy lunch rushes and have never gotten lit up on the job. Alternatively when im driving off work at the wee hours of the night I see squad cars casually follow me for awhile before going on their way, probably assuming im out buying drugs (usually the case)

I have a scion tc (which is already a statistically giant cop magnet) I bought when i was young dumb and full of fun and would get pulled over kinda regularly before I finally undid most of the juvenile ricey cosmetic alterations my younger self thought was cool

OP again, if this theory does have any merit I'd wager the Army mom ribbon, breast cancer ribbon (the mom is a nice touch but might scream bs in a millennial mobile like mine), and the Lyft/Uber stickers would be most effective

I'm most confident in the ride sharing logos because it offers a legitimate reason for you to be out on the road a plausible reason for slightly erratic driving as you might be looking for an unfamiliar address or wandering group of riders.

From what ive read about how to handle being pulled over the consensus is that unpredictability makes cops nervous and should be avoided if you want them on your good side (turning off the car, not activating the brake lights, keeping your hands on the wheel until they approach rather than digging for your license/registration in preparation). Offering ANY explanation for what you're up to is better than none no?

Police Lives Matter is probably the best one. The NRA one is alright unless you're some soverign citizen tool.

>Packers sticker
I'd rather drive around with a "FUCK DIRTBAG PIG COPS" sticker.

donate to your local police/sheriff's department and put their donator membership sticker thingie on your windshield/tucked into the corner of your dashboard facing the driver's side

I want to get all those bumper stickers on my shit box

I'll add in a Trump and Obama ones too for more contradictory goodness

Get a sticker that also says "[organization you like in hopes to get empathy]"

This. Get a FOP emblem to mount in your back glass and you'll usually get a pass unless you're doing something seriously stupid

They probably follow you more when you're not working because it's the middle of the fucking night, not because you lack the company logo.

this

>The thing that makes me curious is when I'm at work (popular food delivery chain) and I have my branded topper on I swear I notice that cops are less interested in my car or driving.

It's true in the seattle area although cops cannot publicly admit that. But delivery vehicles get away with things a normal car cannot. They've been double-parked and no tickets just like those UPS vans will park in the lane of a busy road (no shoulder) thus blocking the whole lane just to deliver packages. They do that frequently enough so it's impossible that police don't know about it. Since they continue to do it, it must be there is some tacit agreement with the police and courts otherwise the company would get some contempt of court citation for continuing to double park despite tickets.

The local police department has these fundraisers and they mail you this LEO Supporter sticker.

My dad always bought one for 10$ and got out of tickets with it.

Yup my dad did that too, probably the best and only thing that would work for this purpose

>packers
>jesus
>nra
>army mom
The only thing this will do is make you look like a fucking idiot.

I've gotten pulled over in my truck purely because they wanted to talk about it. They love my sticker

or you can buy a bmw i3
>skinny tires
>rwd
>light(i think)
>silent
>stealthy torks
>dude the environment lmao
there's probably some modding cult associated with them

>yoko sticker
Am I the only one to notice this?

>Obama 2012
>Trump 2016
would be funny to see

>Green Bay packers logo

??

im a drug addict with a dare license plate. never had my car searched before

Add in a 14/88 sticker to go with those digits too
This is now a get thread

>Philmont parking decal from last season
>Cop was a youngin at one point and went there as a scout on Trek
>"user, you worked out at Philmont?"
>Proceeds to ask what mods I've done to my Jeep
>BS about offroading and Jeep lyfe
>"Slow it down a bit, user, not every officer will be as nice as me"
>"yessirwilldo.png"
Literally shakes my hand and sends me on my way.

That was a pretty isolated incident though.

thats just flat out not true

>sporty looking motorcycle
there's nothing I can do

A lot of gets in this thread. Just came to get mine.

Witchcraft

I'm thinking of getting an over 50's only insurance company sticker printed up to disguise myself in my old man car
Stop cops pulling me over at 1 or 2 am
>Also here for my gets

This will not work if you already drive a cop magnet. You've got a good chance in a sleeper of some sort, but your Camaro or Mustang isn't going to garner any sympathy irrespective of what you stick on it.

>So what puts police employees in a good mood?
Dunno about the ones in the States, but in Oz we put all our trash on traffic and revenue raising duties because "insufferable cocksucker" isn't grounds for dismissal and the cops who do real work don't want to deal with them.

Nothing puts revenue raisers in a good mood. They're mad because they know that the rest of the service hates their guts, that they're just playing the tax man, and that the average motorist knows both these facts.

Know where they like to hang about or place speed cameras, because they pick these spots knowing people will speed through them. Know what sort of vehicles they use for their undercover cars. You're best off just being wary.

PLM, NRA, and the Fish Jesus are the best wholesome ones. They are showcasing that an individual has morals and holds the right values.

and now for mine

I have my dads veteran plates, IAFF sticker, and NRA sticker and ive never been pulled over.

I wish I could make it up. Was not fun at the time but it was 10:30 at night in a rich white suburb I was living in.

On a relevant topic, what would an /osg/'d out car, with touhou/anime stickers all over the rear window, lay on the cop magnet scale?

I had 2 columns on my back glass about a year ago and got pulled over for it being a vision obstruction. On the third time I said fuck it and took them off.

NRA or any gun stickers (of American manufacturers).

I drive a Jeep™ Wrangler™ TJ™ and am hard-pressed to pass 65 mph

sorry user thats not how you do it, watch this

Got a problem with my state faggot

It smells like the cheese under my nutsack.

Ok fellas. We can all agree that fuck Aaron Rodgers. We all want Olivia Munn and even though he can't have her anymore, neither can we. But at the same time you're so salty that you must be a Bears or vikings fan so fuck you too. Dirty birds in the motherfucking house!

I drive a sleeper and the only time I have gotten pulled over he wanted to tell me my take off at a stop light was impressive and he only pulled me over so other people wouldn't think he just let me get away with it.

>Chelsea Clinton 2020

You guys just ain't doin' it right.

>A bit of a silly question, but do you anons think that your choice in decal or bumper stickers could reduce the chances of getting pulled over or increase the chance of them letting you off with a warning?
Yes, absolutely.
I have a friend who use to drive an old 2nd gen Blazer because he wrecked his BMW, the Blazer belonged to his dad. And because his dad works at a fire station, there was a fire station sticker on the left side of the windshield.

My friend had been speeding pretty badly and got pulled over. The officer walked up, looked at the sticker, thought it was my friend who worked at the fire station (he's a pretty big dude), said "thank you for your work" and let him go, dude. Didn't even ask him for his license or registration.

Cops go easy on commercial vehicles. It's been like this since the dawn of automobiles.

Not driving like a teenage asshole who can't figure out how speed limits work is the best thing.