WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?

Why is DS a thing?

They're asking 52.000€ for the launch edition of this piece of shit clone of the Audi Q5.

>1.6 turbo petrol 220 hp
>FWD

With 58.000€ you could get a Stelvio First edition with a 2.0 280 hp, AWD derived from an RWD base...just saying.

Wood paneling, feels like I'm back in the 80s

Lincoln clone in the back

I like the DS3, DS4 and DS5, but I really wish they'd bring back the big comfy barge. We don't need more lifted minivans.

Neat interior though.

Not a Lincoln MKZ rip off

>Why is DS a thing?

You could also ask why "Lexus" is a thing

>Neat interior

See pic related

No user, just no.

>imma journalithd

Good thing he has this kind of appropriate glasses.
Always important to follow the press dress code!

What's wrong with his glasses?

Did some Journalism major fuck your GF in college? That sucks lol.

Auto bild is cancer tier because in every photo service you have these mongoloid journalists smiling and posing in or outside the car, for no apparent reason but cringe.

>Show car
>Paint it vomit yellow/brown
Why?

Why

I like it because you get a better understanding of how a person is seated and how spacious the interior is.

It's called gold.

Thats not gold, you mongoloid fuckhead.

>With 58.000€ you could get a Stelvio
Good luck living with the shame of owning something so disgusting, you might as well just end it now.

Cool as fuck. 10/10 would buy used in a few years.

it's FRENCH, what the fuck did you expect

>DS
Literally who?

>disgusting

This thing literally trashes every opponent and therefore, if you have to buy a SUV/Crossover, is the one you want to buy unless you're a special kind of mentally challenged person who's ok with spending 52.000€ for a rebadged Peugeot 3008 which costs 20.000€ more for the exclusivity of the DS badge and FWD traction.

At PSA someone have been hit in the head and came up with the idea of splitting the Citroen badge into two different things:

>DS: the (((luxury))) brand who consists in rebadged Peugeot/Citroen with premium materials but the very same pleb mechanic

>The new Citroen: they killed the brand essence by making them produce toy cars both in looks and interior quality, plastic fantastic interior and such

Fucking French.