Where is the aux on this ~2005 ford fiesta...

Where is the aux on this ~2005 ford fiesta? It has the button and displays the words but I have no clue where to plug in anything. Nothing in glovebox or via bluetooth. help please

>2005 fiesta
should've bought a twingo.

I know.

usually there is a port in a buttfuck nowhere in the guts of the car, you have to google it

The radio is compatible with it.
But it is not guaranteed the cable is installed. You would have to pull the radio to see if the cable is there, if so, then you have to trace the plug end

Already got this far, hoping someone knows WHERE in buttfuck nowhere it is. Thanks though.

Look in the front passenger area by their left foot

Back of the radio unit

My Honda Pilot has its inside the center counsel. Could the Fiesta be similar?

Remove the unit, on the back. Aux will be for connecting some phono cables rather than modern, convenient, front mounted 3.5mm jacks you'd expect now.

Forgot to add, you need keys, they go in the slits above CD and AM/FM. Ebay, they're usually inexpensive and easy to find.

Thanks buddy! Will do. What are the keys called or can I just use a knife?

Search Ford Fieta radio keys or stereo keys. I'm not sure a knife would work, they're keyed so pikeys can't pinch your stereo with simple generic tools.

Base model?
afaik, it doesn't actually have an aux and ford was too lazy to give the stereo new software
I think you can buy a cable that goes from somewhere (idk where exactly) to one of the empty holes below the gearstick

Wow, somebody has same car as me.....
Aux is just above the gear shift. If it's not there you can pull the trim and wire it up yourself. There are tutorials online how to do it. The holes are half punched on the underside of the trim so they are easy to drill out with a step drill bit.

You can just buy set of radio removing keys and plug off the internet, instantly changes this head unit form dogshit to good enough.

why
I routed my cable through the glove box and holes in the center console trim, there is absolutely no need for making holes.

Centre console?

Or it's just a generic radio and you don't have it.

if he has it, it should be in the glove box, like all fords from this generation
most likely he does not, ford just put same head unit in every car to cut costs

Pic

Not all models have them. My old 1.2 had the aux button, but no port.

Yeah that's pretty much where I'm planning on putting it. looking for the cords now on ebay.

AMERICAN CARS

Don't, why would you get a cable to make a hole in the console, to plug another cable to finally be able to connect your device.
Just get a cable with male plug and route it through the panels like pic related.

Good idea. You have changed my mind, I will do this. I'll just get the first one regardless and splice on the male end.