*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dNFaAqS2f18
youtube.com/watch?v=N4Uzv4Gh6sk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*teleports in front of u*

>drive in America
>every country road is permanently double yellow even if you can see half a mile down the road

>it's on a twisty wooded road where I can't see in front of them and have to follow them for half of a mile

*gives you lung cancer*

PROTIP: in civilised jurisdictions you can cross a solid centreline to pass obstructions or slow vehicles.

>implying the double yellow is a cop that will shoot you for passing someone

Seriously, I pass on double yellows all the time, as long as you check for cops first it's fine.

Not like who ever you pass is gonna be like "durr thats illegal im galling tha gobs"

I pass people almost weekly on double yellows. To be fair, it's because I spend a lot of time not actually driving anywhere specific and trying to have fun, then some asshole going 30 in a 40 in an accord tries to play vigilante and slow me down.

I've only ever once done it when I can't see ahead, and it was because it was at night and I was 99.9% sure there was no one coming, and even if there was someone I would have had at least 5 seconds to get back in my lane because headlights.

I never wait for passing zones unless I know there's one coming up soon.

Wait, does America really have constant double yellow outside town?
What the fuck?
That's why you honk and surpass them.

Depends on city and state. Some places back where I used to live would have passing zones like every half mile, regardless of the road type and location. Where I live now, a lot of the roads don't have passing zones except in one place in a 20 mile stretch.

>shift down to second
I don't even want to overtake you, I have time :^)

But for what purpose?
Here you only aren't permitted to surpass in dangerous spots, like before and during a corner, or a sequence of corners and before hills.

I never realized the joys of city bicycling until I held up traffic at 5-10 MPH for several blocks a few times

It is truly a magnificent feel

I thoroughly hope you get run over.

>Assmad

>animeposter

>Assmad

>bitching about animeposting on an anime site

hue

*Plays inspirational speeches behind them at full volume to motivate them*

>Hitler speeches

>Faggot that lost WW2 and ragequited
>Inspirational

>he actually thinks Hitler killed himself
LOL propaganda in action.

>H-he escaped!!

Lol, is this what you tell to yourself at night?

Show me some proof he just happened to kill himself, they found him, and tied up the war with a nice neat bow. Meanwhile all the other officers went to South America.
>inb4 you think a womans skull is Hitler
Idiot.

Don't you have an antifa meet to go to?

>triggered cumskins

Lol, let me giess, the stories about the antlantis ubermemsch were also true

>This is what nazcucks belive

>antifa spotted

Goback2reddit and tumblr faggot.
>he unironically thinks Hitler killed himself
kek

>This triggered

Lel, remind me again who controls your banks, your media, your government, your education, your military and so on please

Western civilization is on the verge of collapse and there is nothing you can do

Go sit in the corner like a good bitchboy

>when you move the goal post so far you stop talking about Hitler suicide and are literally arguing about Jews controlling the media.

Lol liberalism is a disease.

Sure dude he's still alive.

He is gonna launch his ultimate weapon and claim the world for the White Man from his base in Antarctica.

Hitler killed himself because the soviets raped him lol

Now watch as he assrages at this fact

Because that's totally what was said.

>If I just say stuff it makes it true.
Still waiting for your proof he an heroed like your dad did when you came out as antifa.

Samefagging this hard.

>My cuckold senpai is still alive!!
>It is real in my mind!!

Millions of muslims, africans and hispanocs are living in white countries now, whites are the minority in their own """"homeland"""", how does this make you feel???

These fuckers should really fuck off

I hate all the share the road signs because these fuckers don't follow the rules of the road, they take up way too much space and just impede traffic all the time

Assraging this hard

>confusing your same fagging
No one said he was alive. But keep moving that goal post. Where's your proof he killed himself again? Still waiting on this field for you to come back.

>N-No, It can't be t-true!!
Lol, the nazicuck is sperging pretty bad

I'm still waiting. Are you tired from moving goal posts all day?

Well you better keep waiting, the fourth reich will start at any moment now!!

Oh so thanks for proving you are stupid and have no idea what's going on. Carry on.

>justpretendingtoberetarded.jpg.gif.7zip.4k.mp3

do this:

youtube.com/watch?v=dNFaAqS2f18

>Historical facts are jewish propaganda to control the white man's manifest destiny!!!

I am glad your kind is going extinct

LOL. Keep trying antifa.

Wtf there was plenty of time to swerve

faggots spotted

>shilling this hard on Veeky Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=N4Uzv4Gh6sk

Share Blue needs to feed their families too!

Target fixation.

Bump for more neo-nazi assmad

Remember jews are the true master race

autotragic cucks btfo

Pass as close as possible with the engine screaming because motorcycle

Bicycles are for the edges of city streets only. No motor = second class citizen. The law may say otherwise but the police won't follow up on your complaints or pursue anyone who passed you illegally. Because the law has one foot in the slower, lower density traffic of yesterday and another foot in the wet dream of hipster numales that want everything to be walkable with a bus route, so they can afford more time walking and chatting with their platonic girlfriends.

Joke's on you, I walk and bike everywhere, with some snowmobiling in the winter.

>devours them