What do youbguys use to wash your hands with? ive used pic related for years and it is a great degreaser

what do youbguys use to wash your hands with? ive used pic related for years and it is a great degreaser

Other urls found in this thread:

cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/benzene.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9498902
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wire wheel

how lol that shit can polish steel

>he doesn't have steel hands
Gotta work you way up, start like a babby with OPs brakecleen, move up to acetone, then acetone+red scuff pad, then your hands will be strong enough for a wire wheel

Enjoy your liver failure and luekemia. Just use lava soap

At work I use dawn dish soap, and powder pumice for deep shit.
If I'm buying something myself I just go with GoJo or whatever knock off orange bottle is available.

really?

cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/benzene.html

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9498902

Swarfega is the only choice

This shit fuckin worx. It's what we use at my shop.

Cheap, doesn't irritate my broken skin and works really well

I also use a potato scrubbing brush for when I'm really fucking dirty and to get away the stuff under my nails

smells DELICIOUS

>shopping at advance
>ever

This except orange

I need cleaner that turns blacks into whites, not into fucking hispanics dude. What's the point?

The only reason I go to advance is that they carry Castrol edge high mileage 10w40 in store, nobody else does for some reason. Everything else I get at O'Reilly's, Amazon, rockauto, or the dealer.

orange soap. shit's cash yo

> General dirt
Gel soap. Generic whatever I grabbed off the supermarket shelf, as little scent as possible.

> Oil
Swarfiega. Shit works a treat. Feels fucking gross, though.

hey man the advance in my area is great, all the employees are pretty friendly and it's cheaper than the local vatozone

I'll admit it, I work at the zone. And Tuesday I went to advance to do an outside buy, I was there for five minutes before someone approached me, it was one of their customers, he asked "are you not working?" To wit I answered, "yes, for the other one." He checked my name tag and said "oh, ok." 8 minutes after that a guy appeared from the back, and begrudgingly waited on me, then the customer that wasn't the competition, and he didn't even know where the ease outs were in his own store. That's only the most recent bad experience at my local advance, there are MANY. Hell, shit like that is why I stopped shopping there, and why I didn't apply there. I understand things are different everywhere, we have several shit stores in our region, but I'm sour at them. Mostly because I see that we send multiple managers from corporate to fix stores, when they obviously don't. Sure, shit stores in shit locations will inevitably turn back after correction, but they'll get "fixed" again. Guess I'm done shilling now. I prefer CRC brake cleaner to any store brand anyway.

Don't wash your hands with brake cleaner holy shit

ALL DAY, EVERY DAY

Your skin must hate you.

This guy gets it.