3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-11.3 patched downgrading. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.3.0-36
-rxTools doesn't support the latest system version. Luma + a9lh is the recommended setup.
-hblauncher_loader 1.3 and new *hax 2.9a payloads fix Homebrew Launcher for 11.3. github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases/tag/v1.3

>Switch
-An userland webkit exploit has been released. No homebrew software has been developed for it at the moment. Don't expect piracy any time soon.

>Vita
-Activation without PSN access now possible. wololo.net/2017/02/10/epsp-bubble-installer-2-0-activation-without-psn-psvita/
-USB Mass Storage support for PSTV has been announced, release expected Soon™

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FI0kqCOk-hE
gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-undub-zelda-breath-of-the-wild.463642/
mega.nz/#F!h4xQRLRa!Y65kQqjwdZcbx8D-vhXRbg
mega.nz/#F!3x9HyK5S!xQNNG9T7hQgoMeU2W6MCwg
mega.nz/#F!g1YnzZTJ!gdxMy33LI-dYVOP1BYLIFA
mega.nz/F!et1lFCRC!EFldVjzKFHMaxv89lXWSDg#F!et1lFCRC!EFldVjzKFHMaxv89lXWSDg
mega.nz/#F!k9IChJgQ!_QxFjSD5zPlJcN3IhbNUFw
pastebin.com/2sBZGgxR
dolphin-emu.org/blog/2017/03/16/proof-of-purchase/
twitter.com/romhacking_net
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What SD card size do you have? Is it big enough?

Could someone here please point me what sound file on BotW's stream folder plays the solving puzzle/finding a secret/correct solution jiggle? I can't find it.

>Blanny edition

Thank you, OP :3

If I buy a new 3ds xl and it comes with 11.3 firmware am I fucked? Or can I rollback the firmware somehow?

no issue undub botw when?

Have there even been any knew 3DS SKUs lately outside of like the Pikachu N3DSXL? Do they even update them for shit like firmware updates?

Dunno, been looking around and heard a few people saying their new consoles came with 11.3

Freeshop is still safe and you're still an idiot and stop calling Buran-chan "Blanny" you filthy english peasant.

And you're welcome.

where do i get my niche weeb jp titles that aren't on freeshop though

Undub breath of the wild: youtu.be/FI0kqCOk-hE
gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-undub-zelda-breath-of-the-wild.463642/
It's almost perfect. Go find me where the final few champion voice clips live and I'll fix it.

I'm on 11.2 and got luma and all the things. Do I just refuse the system update always?

But it sound so cute. Because Blanc is cute. CUTE!

If all your cfw shit is up to date it's safe to update to 11.3.

is the new SoS in the freeshop yet?

Reposting from the other thread:

Guys, quick question:
I have RedNand on my Wii U since its launch. What should I do to have Colldboot (not needing the Browser to access the RedNand) on it? Is there any way to make it redirect to my current RedNand?

Thanks!

Fucking hell, I bought one 3ds for my sister and she updated it.
RIP.

I had the same thing happen, but it was a 2ds.
I a9'd it first.

there are no 11.3 3ds' in the market so that's impossible it took months before 11.0 3ds' started showing up user

Yes, you would be fucked
But it somewhere that will take it back no questions asked if you are worried about it.

It should be 11.2, but the 11.3 update is getting old enough i wouldnt be surprised to see it on new consoles in the near future.

>bought a cheap hacked 3ds from a guy
>some nnid is there
>can't link mine
>only way i see is deleting the account altogether
>the system already has like 50 games and already played like 100 hours
Deleting the account will also make me lose all those save files?

Yes
You are hacked, download JKSM and backup all of the save files you give a shit about.

Hi /hbg/, just a9'd my 3ds
Is there any software that allows you to take screenshots of your 3DS games?

11.3 hack any day now.

NTR
yeah no

>ntr
What is that? A program? A CFW?
I just love these names, pute gold

cfw that runs on top of whatever you have you just install the cia and launch it then take screenshots use cheats etc

>ntr
>runs on top of whatever you have
I know it's just me but this is precious

Just got a Vita, bros, do I seriously have to buy a proprietary memory card for this POS? Is there any way to hack it without one? No wonder it died.

That actually sounds pretty interesting and fairly clever. Are the nep games still good on Vita, or should I just focus on getting them on PC?

isnt 3ds development dead?
Everyone is working on the switch now. Especially since the devs said its very similar to the 3DS system.

You need a proprietary storage medium, yes.
And they are much too expensive for what they are, but there isn't an alternative. So "fuck you, give us your money".
And you better be on 3.60 or lower.
3.61 is no mans land.

If you got the 1k model, yeah.
If you got any other version, you might be able to get through it but don't expect to play any games that take more than 500MBs.

I haven't even turned the thing on. I guess I'll go hit up Gamestop. $14 for 4 GB. Fuck me, man. Should I go for a bigger one? I want to play "backups".

>ntr
>lets you cheat
that's the best part imo

Imo 16 is the largest you can go before it starts becoming "an arm and a leg" territory.
I would say that, unless you love weebs games, go with an 8.
Its large enough to hold most games, but doesn't cost fucking $50.

What Vita games should I get without any knowledge of what games I like?

Gravity Rush

how do I boot into decrypt9?

It's been a year since I last touched my N3DS and I want to get back into it. As best as I can recall, the last time I homebrewed it I used RXtools with FBI and that's what's currently on it. What's the best way for me to upgrade everything to Luma + a9lh so I can get ready for MHXX? Do I need to uninstall RXtools, update the system in anyway?

Tearaway
Odin Sphere
Dragons Crown
Soul Sacrifice Delta
Lumines Electronic Symphony

Whenever I'm trying to dump the keys the titlkey it says it failed. what should I do

I'm in a similar situation so I'd like to hear as well.
I remember installing Luma+a9lhax the last i touched the 3ds, system settings says "Sys 11.0.0-33E".
How do i go from here?
I'm reading a9lhax got an update to v2. Is this necessary?

no, you're fine

I got these MEGA links from my browsing history yesterday, when I was downloading injections like mad just because:

Some GBA injects
mega.nz/#F!h4xQRLRa!Y65kQqjwdZcbx8D-vhXRbg

Some SNES injects
mega.nz/#F!3x9HyK5S!xQNNG9T7hQgoMeU2W6MCwg

Some other SNES injects
mega.nz/#F!g1YnzZTJ!gdxMy33LI-dYVOP1BYLIFA

A lot of NES injects
mega.nz/F!et1lFCRC!EFldVjzKFHMaxv89lXWSDg#F!et1lFCRC!EFldVjzKFHMaxv89lXWSDg

Some SEGA injects
mega.nz/#F!k9IChJgQ!_QxFjSD5zPlJcN3IhbNUFw

I installed CFW on a bigger new SD card, can I just copy and paste the old Nintendo 3DS folder from the old sd card to move my saves back or will that break stuff?

Yes you can. Copy everything literally, don't miss any file inside Nintendo 3DS.

meant to reply

Thanks!

I've had Luma+A9LH installed on my 11.2 3DS since January, but I haven't updated the installation since then. Do I have to update those before I update to 11.3?

Just Luma. Only update A9LH if you care about SDless shit

Gravity Rush
Tearaway
Soul Sacrifice Delta
Muramasa Rebirth
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth
God Eater 2
Hotline Miami 1/2
Shovel Knight

Alright, thanks mate.

This will work as long as its literally the same 3DS it was created in (as the folders with the scrambled numbers inside Nintendo 3DS are tied to the internal id).

If you do a system transfer to another system (so the internal ID carries over), then that Nintendo 3DS folder will only work on that system and no longer in the original one.

If you then restore the NAND from the first 3DS to before the system transfer was done, then both 3DSs will work with the same "Nintendo 3DS" folder because they will technically have the same internal ID.

This way you could just use the same SD card between two 3DSs (the only case when this will have a problem is if you are doing it between a 3DS and a New3DS, in which case when putting the card inside a 3DS after putting it in a New3DS will result in some software appearing as unavailable (not only N3DS exclusives, but some old ones too)), but if its two O3DS or two N3DS with the same internal ID then you can just have literally the same Nintendo 3DS folder in both.

not him, but, if i use Menuhax to enter luma?

also 11.2, O3ds

Is there any pros/cons to using Wii ISOs vs WBFS? I am using a 64gb sd card for Wii games and the smaller file size of WBFS is appealing, but im wondering if theres any drawbacks to it.

I've been using WBFS since it first became a thing and it's never failed me

One thing I hate about Homebrew in general is that Unless I pay attention to the scene I'll be lost on whenever I need to update my setup before playing on my shit again.

I have New 3DS with Cakes and a9lh, Fire Emblem Echoes is coming out in not too long, can I just stay on cakes or should I bother setting up Luma?

>cakes

Am I banned from 3dsiso or...? Did we get hacked again? what's going on

How can I change the NNID on my 3DS without formatting it?

Yo, is it possible to download Roms for say, Pokémon Crystal onto a hacked 3DS?

It's dead.

>Yo

Is there a gameshark for WiiU? Do they even make gamesharks anymore? I want to cheat to get certain items. (amiibo)

Good to know. You ever had any freezes/glitches, framedrops not in ISO etc anything like that?

I think I'm gonna fall for the n3DS meme, how do you get two IPS screens these days?

Is there any problem to keep using an older version of a9lh? I already have the latest version of Luma.

gamble, there's no way of knowing unless you buy used from a seller specifically selling it and listing it as having dual ips, for some time the fates bundle had many dual ips but it's not guaranteed

>Fates bundle is worth almost two n3DS XLs
Fuck me sideways. Why didn't you fags spread the word back then?

What happened?

it was talked about here when it released and pics were also posted to 3dshacks

Memes or explain. Romhack.net is also kill

Fuck. This thing is already thrice as expensive as it should be over here. I'll have to go serial hunting, I guess.

My 3DS is kill.
Are new units still shipped with 11.0?
I want to buy a 2DS (pic related) but I don't want to be stuck on 11.3

XD

yes 11.2 are in the market now no 11.3 though so you can get whatever you want better hurry though

pastebin.com/2sBZGgxR

meant to reply
Thats how you unlink a NNID (do it both on your side and Nintendo's side to be able to link a new one)

All the psp/3ds/etcISO sites are down. 3DSiso even if shitty was the best site with many downloads not only for .cias but also injections (plus many games not available on FreeShop)

Yesterday I had a surge to get a bunch of injections of VC games because I'll be travelling soon, today the sites were nuked, so I still had those MEGA links on my browsing history (which I have set to clean weekly).

Some people say that the entire sites were nuked, even databases. Hopefully the admins had backups or something, would be insane to not have them.

Alright then, I'll try to get one before the Easter sales wipe all old units from the shelves, thanks.

So nintendo is shutting down a bunch of sites that have roms. How safe is freeshop? Can they take it down?

>nintendo is
Source or get out

dolphin-emu.org/blog/2017/03/16/proof-of-purchase/

Never ever

Yes, it'll be shut down in a couple years. Get your stuff while you can

>tfw finally watch youtube on dolphin

Useless but fucking neat

twitter.com/romhacking_net

romhacking is dead

answer my question fucking RETARDS

Wow, I'm gonna fucking kill myself.

>We appreciate the feedback. Unfortunately the matter is out of our hands. Thank you all for everything.

Is the CIA nuking all the rom sites?

Fake twitter.

You had asked and waited four hours for an answer that you could've easily answer yourself in a matter of a few seconds.
Are you mentally challenged?

Explain? Also where the hell do I get Vita games now? Or obscure DSiWare titles? Fuck

fake twitter is fake
>site being around for so long
>just now making an account in 2017

OH FUCK!

THANKS TRUMP!

>emuparadise is gone too
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..........

this was since some days ago but surely is part of the same initiative.

this is fake news... for now :-(
get ready to download all you can in one night or two.

Made me check. Asshole.

you could have answered the question, kiddo

I don't have a fast enough internet!