Is the GTR vs Corvette meme dead? There is hardly any funposting about it anymore

Is the GTR vs Corvette meme dead? There is hardly any funposting about it anymore.

What will be the next big meme?

The next GTR vs the next Corvette. Since every other manufacturer is sucking fat dicks.

>buy our 700 hp car that's slower than a 4klb 500hp car
>buy our $400k car that's slower than an American shit car with a big engine but has this badge on it!!

What will be the next miata

daily reminder that GT-R platform was released in 2008.
corvette is able to compete only now, in 2017.
its kind of sad when they brag. its like comparing early GT-R to Corvette C5.
i hope nissan releases some new GT-R which BTFO's GM for the next ten years again.

/r/ing the daily dose version

Why do you guys care so much? You all seem to be genuinely upset about this argument, but don't realize that hp, and speed wars are a very good thing for car enthusiasts. You're all acting like you wouldn't like to drive one of the cars because the other one is a second faster around a track.

it triggers gm fangirls

>weebs still attempting to recover from the loss

Prez/o/ are you okay? You rarely reply to these threads anymore, is it actually affecting you?

nice projection, but I no longer have to reply
the complex I've inflected has become a self-perpuating entity therefore I don't even have to bait anymore.
My stalkers bait themselves for me. The sans-cue sperging adds a new dimension of flavor to the delicious :^)

my OC, i never got it right though - not satisfied with oil leak on bottom.
i lost the work files (gimp .xcf) though.

>this is the company prezo shills for, for free

wtf i love gm now

The other day your mom entered your room and found pic related Prez/o/, we are starting to get worried about you

You cannot spend your life obsessing about a motortrend article, who cares the corvette lost, its just a car

Think about your family

nice selfie

that fucking it. my sides are gone.

You seem kind of narcissistic

don't I :^)

This one? It got posted to [s4s] for some reason.

>2D chess

Prez/o/ please, take your meds, you cannot cotinue like this

I caused it lol

>he doesn't play chess

L.

You've never heard of the 4D chess meme? Are you new?

Prez/o/ BTFO

fuck off soviet

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>i don't don't play chess, i meme

Work on your damage control game

Bump because mods won't do anything.

assblasted gm fannygirl spotted

>memes even harder

Why is it that japs always find the need to over sexualize anime girls that look like they're 12 year olds like that character that you posted wears a fucking thong that pretty much goes up to her ribs it really make you think

Corvettes are also a lot cheaper than GTRs

c6 z06 was faster than a base gt-r

gt-r didn't get significantly faster until a nismo version came out and that's only because they made the C6 ZR1 a meme horsepower car instead of going the route Viper went with ACR

>mfw I destroyed Prez/o/'s self-steem in such a manner that he ended up developing narcissistic personality disorder

OMG poor boy lol

>he deludes himself into thinking this
its okay dude, you can just say that you dont like being picked on and would rather hide in the corner

good bye faggot

Only in their own domestic market. Globally prices are comparable if not in favour of the GTR. Cheap domestic MSRP is no excuse for a subpar vehicle.

What kind of retarded trips are you ?
Are you retarded furry like mister faggot ?
A retarded biker maybe ? Trucker ?
Or are you just retarded ?

Join the darkside user, just try to funpost once

I'll give you a hand, what car that is popular on Veeky Forums do you dislike?

I guess my question is answered
Sleep tight

Sorry you take yourself too seriously, petal. I can see why all the suicide prevention hotlines are overwhelmed by GM fangirls getting BTFO.

lol. stay btfo

But when Top Gear reviewed the C7 they straight up said that it was cheaper than the competition, even in the UK

What are you taking about ?
I was just asking if he was just a new shitposting tripfag
And he is

>UK
>£65k C7
>£80k R35
You're right about UK, but the GTR is much better than the £15k margin.
You really are a petal. You need to either toughen up, or lurk less before your feelings are irreparably hurt.

Are you speaking from experience ? Thanks for the adivice buddy i won't make the same mistake