Unknown car

Can some nice Veeky Forumstist tell me what car this is? It says Mitsubishi on it but I don't know the model. Thanks

>inb4 fiero with bodykit

and this is the back

Eclipse

>you live in an era where kids do not know about the eclipse

Time flies

Thanks
I don't really know a lot about cars I'm more of a /k/ person

>you will never live through early 2000's FnF crazed car culture ever again

how old are you?

The eclipse? Oh you mean mitsu's soon to come cool new crossover, the eclipse cross
:^)

The eclipse was never good. Still, it makes me feel old too.

>shitty body kits on fucking everything
>bomz mufflers sold at vatozone
>neon under body lights
>towel racks
>Nopi National competition

The early 00's was an interesting time to be alive
>

Enjoy your stancefaggotry them

the AWD DSMs were tons of fun as long as you had accepted that they break very frequently. I learned a ton of things working on my 1990 GSX when I was 17.

>eclipse was never good

uh what? the first two generations came with the 4G63.

> they break frequently

there ya go. my point.

see above

i was under the impression the 4G63 was the part of the car that didn't break, and everything else did. am i wrong?

Have this ancient image

yeah I was aware of the ~96 4G63 having crankwalk issues, though there's a lot of misinformation out there about it so I don't know for sure. was it a big issue

>stance

While I can look back on the car scene 10 years ago with fondness, I cannot say the same about stance faggotry.

>was it a big issue

Not if you replaced the thrust washers on the crank.

I remember a few years ago when I was in highschool the kids that got eclispes were always annoying posers. When you were outside in your yard and you heard base coming from far away it was always an eclispe with a shitty huge sub. My hoe cousin(airhead, cheer captain, ect) had one and she wrecked it and her parents bought her another if the same car literally the next day. The accident was completely her fault too.

Eclipses were exclusive to the shart market. And they got a bad rep after retards figured out that they make easy power with bolt-ons, but didn't think that that'd eventually blow them up too.

Crankwalk happened in like 1% of cars, you just heard about it, because there's no point in making a forum post saying: "Nothing is wrong with my car, everything works fine, have a good day!"

I've had various DSMs for the last 17 years, replaced 1 engine (my own fault), and 1 transmission with nearly 200k miles.

They are plenty reliable until you throw a 56 trim on them with no supporting mods, and crank it up to 25psi. THAT is what made them unreliable, and that is what the majority of retards did to them in the early 00's.

Now most of them have strut tower cancer, or someone wants 5k for a neglected unwashed sunfaded pile.