hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ general & tournament discord
discord.gg/NVBCXr2

>Optimal pack buying / crafting strategy
Save up all gold 120 days before each expansion (6100g). This means saving for the next set starting the 18th of April. You can craft remaining top legendaries without the chance of pulling them from packs.

>Simulate your 50 pack pre-order
speedodevo.github.io/packr/

pitytracker.com/

Previously:

first for fuck shamans

Rate my OC

Dr. Uno
10 mana
11/11
Costs one mana on turn 1

its balanced because its an understated 10 drop and its effect is countered by dirty rat

Why is this tavern brawl so shitty? What was the blizz jews thinking? They are usually not this lazy.

Broken unless it's a shaman card because he is going to need some viable early game after trogg and golem rotate out.

top10 for FUN AND INTERACTIVE GAMEPLAY

When do I get my Old Gods pack

>They are usually not this lazy

I have better idea

dr. Doyle
4 mana 7/7
overload 3
Summon 2 Doylplants
(Warrining Doylplants MAY explode)

It is balanced because it cost 7 mana

It's funny because it's a solid dickslap for anyone used to bitching about minibot or muster

I'm playing this shitty fucking tavern brawl and everyone I play against have constructed level synergy with those facehitters.

Fuck Blizzard for making such absolute garbage.

i lost 5 times in a row in the brawl to absolute bullshit and then i closed the game

tell me why you hate netdecking

What a fun game

>not sure whether to pre-order
>£35 is a drop in the bucket and would be worth it if I kept playing
>but if I don't pre-order I might lack the cards I need and might finally stop playing

I both hate netdecking and do it myself
Please send help

I don't. At least I don't have to play around random cards more than le ebin created by

It sucks that for the last few months we've had people netdecking up to three decks max, but it's Blizzard's fault they can't balance for shit.

Don't preorder
Break the curse that is this shitty game

because faggots act like they're hot shit when they beat a self-built deck with one

>Thinking about pre-ordering
>Shadowverse gave away another 30 packs for free
>It also has better gameplay
>Don't pre-order

Thoughts on this current Brawl?

It is worse than even a simple and uninspired "get a completely random vanilla deck"

Best brawl. The most Hearthstone brawl possible. Free minions that go face, not even taunts and secrets can stop them. Games end quickly.

whoever gets the best turn 1 play wins, there is no comeback mechanic because you get fucking 3/5 with taunt

Cunnyverse does not have this problem.

Smorc simulator.

Just do as much damage before the 3/5s show up and then all you have to do is take out more of the enemy 3/5s.

That said, with how quickly games end the winner is usually just the person who has more health when that first 3/5 shows up.

It's terrible and not very fun or interesting.

>spellslinger gives me PO
>have the lego that when it does it does its attack damage to all enemy minions
>play it
>PO
>clear enemy board
>win
It was complete luck but you too can be incredibly lucky

The free Ungoro pack is literally the only good thing about this Brawl. Everything else about it is pure cancer.

How the fuck is it a good thing? This is a strictly worst reward than the usual 100 gold, because with 100 gold you can either buy the same Un'goro pack later or buy something else

>>have the lego that when it does it does its attack damage to all enemy minions

>the usual 100 gold

>the usual 100 gold

you what mate?

>when it dies

Seargent sally

>The free Ungoro pack is literally the only good thing about this Brawl
>getting 40 dust 3 weeks from now is better than getting 40 dust or cards you can use now

Good Goy

You're aware that you normally only get a vanilla pack not gold right?

>he is missing classic cards
>game has been out for years

I have opened at least 400 classic packs and am still missing some

>you can grind 300 dust per day winning against the practice AI in elder scrolls legends

Hearthstone innkeeper go suck a dick.

You just need to buy more packs

different user but I am missing tons of stuff

Been playing on and off since just after the last wipe in beta. I even gave up on being f2p after a couple years

In hindsight I really regret quitting when infinite reroll was still a thing

that seems like a pretty huge waste of time.

you get more dust in 2 days than you do grinding to rank 5 in hearthstone

>1 free epic per day
>waste of time
Brode? Kibler?

the easier something is to get, the lower is its value.

Are you saying Thermaplugg has a high value? :^)

i guess that why you re addicted to coke huh Kibler

>opponent is playing mage in tavern brawl
>I have 10Ahp
>he has 3 SMOrc minions
>all he has to do to win is ping face and pass the turn
>he pings one of my minions
>I top deck ice block
>my minions SMOrc him
>he pops my block
>I kill him next turn
Sometimes you just have to question the intelligence of your opponents
I'm just glad his missed lethal was punished

At rank 10 I dont have to worry about deranking down right?

Right

Right indeed.

Sweet, now I can play Freeze Mage and Fatigue Warrior.

Fuck this it's because of this exact double captain I lost vs Pirate warrior as a Raza priest because my ex.evil couldn't kill both of them

Some people are literally retarded in real life and find themselves completely unable to get a single win in Hearthstone against any average opponent, as a result struggling even to get to rank 25. Life for these people is already constant suffering. They get caught by even the simplest scams. Do you think they also deserve to suffer in a game? Maybe it's a good thing that sometimes these people too can know what it feels like to win, even though they only did by luck.

don't be that guy no one likes playing those games

>look mom, I used the kibler is a shill meme again!

He's a game designer, he has sympathy for T5 but he's no shill

wow, that is really critical
notice how he actually doesnt say anything

It's already happening my friend

Really man? Really?

Don't preorder, you'll get a massive package of dusts for crafting top tier legendaryosaurus cards from Ragnaros and Sylvanas, and even from your golden azure drake if you have one.
The rest you'll probably get it from packs you'll buy with your dailies. Just save up gold or buy classic if you suck Ben's dick for golden hall of fame cards.

>people like playing games against the normal meta

Aren't 90% of the brawls like this though?

I only played 3 games but it did seem like if you went 2nd you basically won

>but he's no shill
You're narrative is false.

Kibler. Its over man.

criticizing an absolutely retarded brawl hardly takes anything compared to just trashing the general game

its not even a criticism, he is putting the fault on himself

>I am struggling to figure out

It's just based on "Who SmOrc more the first turns". But I still won first try by spamming Holy Fire on the Non-fun taunt guy as a priest and heal myself. Mage are strong too because it's just a worse version of Arena.

>He uses holy fire
I was you at one point, until I discovered entomb.

I dont have double digit IQ, so i dont hate it.

this is the only reason I dislike netdecking, 2bh.

not because of the decks themselves, but because of the smug attitudes that """"""competitive"""" shitlords get when they play them.

when will the "card games take skill""""" meme finally die?

>pulled every single useless class legendary from this expansion: Knuckles, Hobart and Krul.
>still no Shaku to play Shadow Rogue.

You ever notice how good engineers are the most boring fuckers on the planet?

This is why netdeckers are adult virgins.

is amnesiac the only person with a chance of taking down pavel?

How would he not be on the BOTTOM of that fucking list?

young and determined: scary combo
also, he's really good

If a game is well designed, then the winner is always the most skilled player.
Obviously, Hearthstone is very very far form this ideal. But it is still tempting to consider it as a good game, because it is very popular and has beautiful graphics and interface.

I got two of Auctionmaster Beardo as my MSOG legendaries. Crafted Patches and Aya.

The dream is real

>I can't interact with combos
If this game actually followed the card game deck archetypes control would actually be able to stun opponents.Team5 always blames this huge hole in design with "being too confusing' but they shot themselves in the foot by making a card game with no turn phases/steps.

The only solution to this would be prompts that only last a few seconds, and assume that you are actually paying attention while you play and not jerking off/at work, that, and that the client is not a buggy optimized mess that makes 50% of the playerbase lag out on each turn from a simple animation.

But all of this requires effort, so it's not happening.

This game is dying

>le "game is dying" may-may

I've been here for over a year and apparently Hearthstone had always been dying. What a fucking drama queen. Shakespearean characters take less time to croak.

Dumb weeb

Retarded as Team 5 may be, at least they're not retarded yuro MTG morons like you

I love that card. Always run one in any shaman deck. the surprise lethal that brings has won me more games than anything else.

>I only know 2 card games
step it up, senpai, I don't even play MTG

>2017
>Still playing Hearthstone

Sniff my cunny loser

(You), now GTFO.

Yes you do, only MTG players are this retarded

dumb weeb.

okay then, let me reply with an argument as well thought out as yours:
top kek lmao get fukd aggro shitter

>this is the kid whose dad works at Blizzard

Are you supposed to have opportunities to use your brain while playing dragon priest? I'm rank 8 by now just from playing while watching anime, and I still don't understand how to pilot the deck. I just throw cards at my opponent until one of us has a catastrophic loss of tempo and dies. I don't know what to play around, nor do I know how dragon priest would even try to play around cards given how many minions are basically vanilla creatures. Please help.

>hearthbab calling mtg retarded
Wew lad this is my favorite meme.

Daily reminder that reynad is so shit at card games he had to cheat at sealed.

what would you do?

No, it's just stagnating.

They still have plenty of players, but the game is creatively dead and they're already rehashing their cards and mechanics.

hand of prot is good for trading up

war golem is a fatty

pick based on your dick

Retire.