>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

>Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zZvi6LPoigU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any advice?

we need more mechanics than just EMP that hard counter all shields/barriers

How do I get upvotes without playing Mercy or the brown guy?

>no art of Mei with icicles going into her nipples

Widowmaker is very nice.

muh waifu
alone back at the barracks

Xth for images on an imageboard

Make it some unaffiliated "bad guy" character who steals Winston's weapon and modifies it to disrupt them

>play Zenyatta
>barely have medals beside healing
>win
>play Torbjörn
>1 or 2 medals at best
>win
>play Roadhog
>3 golds 2 silvers
>lose

Explain this I dare you.

Tracer is cute and I love her!

Hana

Tracer and Winston are cute!

Play more Zarya? Maybe Pharah too because even if your aim isn't great you shouldn't be going up against good hitscan players either so you can at least get some splash damage in and force them to look up.

100% kill participation

for

I thought of more questions
What was on Mccree's train that Talon wanted so bad? Is that ever gonna come up again?
Reinhardt apparently hallucinates in battle and sees shit as WoW type high fantasy. How does his mind rationalize guns? Reinhardt-vision goggles when?
Why is Widowmaker allowed to visit her husband's grave, an act that clearly indicates her brainwashing is compromised to some extent?
Why does Blizzard insist on making the comics so damn short? Are they so cheap they can't spring a bit more cash for ten or fifteen extra pages?

I have been trying to learn Zarya. My aim is bad to the point that I can't consistently hit things with phara though.

I'm pretty sure you're misinterpreting the Reinhardt comic.

I know! I love them!

>lose two placement matches that I didn't even play because of blizzard's fucking shitty ass leaver system

Fuck competitive

>tfw Amélie's getting new skins soon
So excite.

Man Blizzard really fucked up the QP matchmaking, I need to force myself to play ranked again or something.

Got a game where my team was me at around level 300, one dude at 60, and everyone else under 20. And they didn't play like smurfs, since I gold healing as S76 with an ana on my team(and ana was the level 60). The enemies were closer to 100 on average, with one dude similarly higher. I tryharded a bit and we won, but it was... interesting.

Then there was the game where most people had around my level, but there was a dude on my team with level around 60, and a dude on the other team with level around 70... just with a gold border. That one was less fun since he was also actually a good sniper.

I know level doesn't equal skill and all that, but it used to be, I got players mostly with 100 levels of me, so I dunno what happened.

>What was on Mccree's train that Talon wanted so bad? Is that ever gonna come up again?

Unknown. Probably not any time soon. It did serve the purpose of showing mccree cares more about people then stopping Talon's goals.

>Reinhardt apparently hallucinates in battle and sees shit as WoW type high fantasy. How does his mind rationalize guns? Reinhardt-vision goggles when?

Reinhardt doesn't always hallucinate. He just has an active imagination.

>Why is Widowmaker allowed to visit her husband's grave, an act that clearly indicates her brainwashing is compromised to some extent?

She had her goggles on. She was most likely on a mission and snuck off when she had time.
Or
She didn't have a current mission and gerard's grave is in Annecy where widow's base is and Talon beleive they perfectly brainwashed her so didn't check up on her.

>Why does Blizzard insist on making the comics so damn short? Are they so cheap they can't spring a bit more cash for ten or fifteen extra pages?

Yep. The comics are for free and make them no money so there is likely little funding going that way. Chu probably has a storyline planned out and is waiting for blizz to pay artists so he can show the story. Honestly. Releasing books would be a lot better I think.

I hope it's pre-Talon Amelie. I want to see best girl when she was happy.

>having to play against the same smurf 3 times in a row
Blizzard sure has nice matchmaking.
>get troll on your team
>next few games he will always be on your team
>get a great teammate
>get him eventually once every 20 games or so again
>enemy has a troll
>next game on your team
>enemy has a godlike player
>having to face it all the time

matchmaking in this game makes no sense

>giving a shit about xp levels
what the fuck this fucking thing died right after ranked was introduced originally

Overtime is a fucking mistake, tired of seeing teams that should have been shut out get ultwipe and get 50 chances to siege.

Hana?

He literally sees a gang with a dragon motif as a horde of lizard men. Brigitte even mentions he has an "overactive imagination"

>no pharah gf

>Tell McCree to freeze all motor functions
>He doesn't freeze all motor functions

Just because he thinks of them as such doesn't mean he literally believes they're dragons and monsters. Do you know what a metaphor is?

edgy Tracer when?

How many clips does it take for a Master rank Soldier to kill a Master rank Lucio?

I know the Soldier is supposed to have excellent aim at that rating but the Lucio should also have excellent dodging and awareness to avoid the soldier, so does Lucio remain a difficult target to kill even for a Master Soldier?

Your opinion of Winston's ult is the most accurate casual filter

So /owg/ do you think his ult is good or bad?

Fun near ledges

kill you'reself

>Watching the Widow mistletoe highlight
tfw no gf

Okay I can see I misunderstood that bit now. Sorry

It lasts a little too long.

>see blue post on a topic about 76's balance
>it's only one of the employees apologizing about a mistake

Fuck, I was hoping to hear some balance talk.

While his ult lacks the the pizzazz of some flashier ones, it can be game changing in terms of contesting a point or holding a choke. It's good, and becomes better when he has backup.

Hopefully Chu gets them to do something soon, they are almost done their Netflix queue already.

>Mercy
Shame she is shit unless in very high or low ranks.

youtube.com/watch?v=zZvi6LPoigU

No need to apologize user, sorry if I came off as bitchy.

>play two hours of QP
>only two matches were worthwhile

why is this game so shit

>one of the employees
He is a fucking community manager. That is absolute bottom tier of importance.

I main winston.

His ult is good if you need a last second stall or if the enemy is near ledges.

But it's bad otherwise since you deal less DPS unless you land your jumps. But if you take time to jump up so you can aim your lands then that's wasting time your ult time, if you just press shift your ult will most likely not hit anything since it's wonky to aim.

Winston's ult is also overshadowed by roadhogs ult which is much easier to aim and deals much more damage. Though it does not come with extra health it's still overall better.

Another problem winston's ult has is CC a single junkrat trap or Ana sleep dart can ruin your ult, and since winston is such a big target it's easy to CC him.

The best way to buff winstons ult is to make him immune to CC, if you change the range then he can knock people around too much. This will also help since roadhog can't remove half your health with hook plus 1 shot.

>clips
magazines / energy cells

>does it take for a Master rank Soldier to kill a Master rank Lucio?
rank doesn't influence health you moron, I give up answering on the rest

Smells like copy pasta or are you just retarded?

but she can be mean sometimes... that or its her way to be nice

>torbjorn in a tsundere relationship with bastion
fucking christ

also
any tumblrtards triggered by the fact that the comic short is called "binary"?

She doesn't even know what edgy means m8

Eh, it's not an issue. I thought Reinhardt was a little nutty to keep in tune with the Don Quixote allusions, but I guess he's just enthusiastic about his job. I still want a gameplay toggle for Reinhardt where he sees the other characters in WoW type gear. Like Pyro-vision

Oh, he's definitely got a few screws loose, but mostly in regards to his ability to know when enough is enough.

It's the brainwashing. She's a nice girl at heart but Talon forces her to do mean things.
She doesn't even like girls! But Talon forces her to "interrogate" all female prisoners.

Deep down she wishes she was at home with gerard and his penis. Not some smelly lesbian britbong.

Why wouldn't Tracer just recall after getting caught in the trap?

crusaders experience some tough shit, shell shock and worse is normal

where is the user who posted this?

I know right, somebody should have shut them out or ult wiped them, if only there was somebody or a group of somebodies whose job it was to do that.
Fucking blizzard am I rite?

>But Talon forces her to "interrogate" all female prisoners
If you are holding back some shitty fanfics please share them or you get bullied

Doesn't matter where he is. I was able to replicate that bug and even if you click purchase, it doesn't buy the item and doesn't take your gold.

Bad. For an enraged gorilla, you'd think he would do more than waddle around at a snail's pace while dealing less damage than lucio.

His knockback is good, though.

Go to the item above what you want.
Press unlock and then quickly move to the item you want.
nothing happens if you press purchase.

There has to be some super soldier enhancements going on with the Crusaders. How else can they all be literal fucking giants?

I don't like widowtracer so I don't have any fanfictions but it's hot as fuck.

Good. It displaces the enemy team, allowing your team to capitalize (assuming they are competent or you have a mic), if you are smart, you don't have to worry about becomming an ult battery as you will use it near you team as opposed to trying to go in 1v6.

Hmm I thought you dislike the smelly britbong?

>widow has to interrogate tracer
>constantly disgusted by how the britbong gets off to it
>lets sombra do it instead after bullying Tracer for hours

Weren't they supposed to fix matchmaking so you don't join half a second before it ends?

>Tfw no one to carry me to GM cause i just wanna play healers and tanks on occasion

comon senpai put a healer shitter in the top 500 throw me a bone :^)

Widowmaker dislikes tracer not me.

Also continue.

>enemy team does poorly
>there's two guys arguing like mad
>one of their other teammates says "lol two guys are arguing"
>then they bring their argument to allchat
>it's over something petty as fuck like whether Ana works as a solo healer or whether damage vs elims is better
>one of them is guaranteed to bring comp rank into it for no good reason
This has happened four times today. What do they hope to accomplish?

Hey! Both Tracer and Winston are NOT to be Bullied!

How the fuck do you beat Symmetra/Torb/Bastion? I find myself wanting to scream whenever they're in a combination on the other team.

Post Orisa being cute.

By not 1v1ing them.

Junkrat.

Next question.

You are right. Sorry about that.

I should post best friends instead.

Can you tell me if there's an optimized damage combo with Winston?

Land on them + melee then zap then melee??

>people have more stars than i have fingers on each hand
>still play like shit

>Also continue.
this is a blue board so I won't go into detail and stop after this post

>sombra does a DP for both of Tracers holes
>babbles nerdy about how "anyone can be hacked" just like a PC
>makes the toys buzz for hours
>widow enters the room, even more disgusted
>poking Tracers butt with her heels
>makes her spill everything before she turns the toys to maximum
>leaves the britbong to the fate of having her brain fried from climaxing too often

...how many fingers do you have?

It feels like using melee in the middle of holding M1 actually lowers his dps but I haven't truly checked for myself yet

Is there anything you can do against tilting?

Half-right; they're for being pushed around until they've had enough because it will make seeing them fight back more satisfying.

Junkrat and Phara, crazy as that sounds.

Between this and the Zarya icons in that Orisa video I guess they did plan on doing something with legendary skin icons at one point but maybe that was scrapped.

Talon Tracer when?

The queues for this piece of shit game would be a lot faster if they didn't have a forced piece of shit map quota to fulfill.

I kinda hope they do. It would help differentiate between players in arcade.

I need a fanfic of Tracer softdomming Zarya ASAP

I would love it if we got a pack that gave villain skins to the heroes and hero skins to the villains. Sort of like Good Diablo and Evil Tyrael in Heroes of the Storm.

>stop caring about the quota
>write algorithm to roll map randomly
>it works
why can't they into programming?

Another fix: How about make more fucking maps and let the player decide if they want to play KOTH, hybrid, payload or control point.

You got carried

Dear lord I'm so fucking done with QP. Shit's not fun at all.

Right as I typed this I got matched in a game with an instant "DEFEAT" screen popping up two seconds later! Thanks game!

Letting the community choose their maps would lead to only a couple maps being played which would lead to player fatigue. That's what Kaplan said at least and I don't see it changing any time soon.

That's probably the case, the Crusaders are pretty much Germany's answer to America's super soldier program.

There has to be some kind of shit the program did to Reinhardt's brain, how can he stay cheery when he thinks nearly every one of his friends are dead?

not the fucking map, the game mode
did you even read he said more maps?

Stuck in silver, How do I get out?
Can play 76 and mei quite well.

Always with idiots

"Player fatigue" sounds like something that would be alleviated by having actual quality maps.