Any Porsche owners?

>2016 Turbo S

Australian/10

˙ǝɹǝɥ ʇɥƃiɹ ǝʇinb ɯǝǝs ʇ,usǝop ƃuiɥʇǝɯoS

Damn your dad has a nice ride

Ya i know mang, too bad its mine.

>t. Medfag

Why do pictures end up upside down?

Have you tried launch control yet? What is 0 to 60 in under 3 seconds like?

Ever get dizzy from launching on a rollercoaster? That's what it feels like, 1.2 Gs in sport mode with launch.

Haven't had a chance yet to get it on a track to get 0-60 times.

Just bought the car 3 months ago

HAHAHAHAHA

You know the drill, bread on hood

>And thus op stopped posting.

bread on hood or gtfo

>Why do pictures end up upside down?
iirc the data for the orientation is stored in the exif. Veeky Forums wipes the exif so the picture is flipped. you can reupload after editing in paint or something.

fpbp

Give me a couple hours, I'm on call at work. I just an old photo, do you want hawaiin bread or just white bread on that hood?

>is on call
>shitposts on Veeky Forums

Uhuh.

Sure, this thread will wait a few hours for you.

Because Veeky Forums is totally a fast board.

>bread on hood
He could just go into his dad's cupboard and grab his dad's bread and put it on his dad's car.

Not nearly as fancy as yours, but I'm also an old car sort of guy anyway. About as new as I can tolerate.

Because you're a fuccboi using an iPhone

ayy

I wish this was a catastrophic engine failure and not just a broken pulley, would give me an excuse to do a Carrera swap

What year?

You won't get quite as much as a 3.4 or 3.6, but you can use the 987 exhaust system, 911 intake plenum and throttle body, a 987 maf housing, 987 cayman engine cover (the boxster one doesn't fit with a 911 intake) and a tune will get you about 100 horse ponies a liter

Shorten up the gearing using an audi/vw 5 speed transmission that is a bolt in affair for the 5 speed cars, and you'll be fuckin' moving

A friend of mine who lives in the same apartment block as me has a '13 Turbo S and I could just go and put bread on his hood

It's a '98 with a weak sauce 2.5l, the 3.4l from the 996 bolts right only needing the new engine cover and a reflash to the 996 profile for the ECU
>300bhp in a 2800lbs mid engine roadster

Yeah, but the 3.4 is also a lot more expensive. In your case, the upgrades aren't going to get you nearly as much as you or I would like, so I can see the reasoning of a 3.4

See if you can find a wrecked 2.7 car, they come up often enough. You can keep the engine, use your transmission (its about the same as the VW/audi gearing, which is much shorter than the stock 2.7 trans), part out the car and leftover bits to get back to zero, then buy all those other bits. It'll be like having 300, but with a much cheaper engine than the 3.2 or 3.4

Imagine how funny it would be if he caught you doing that

Just another brick in the wall.

May be worth looking into, but it's a lot of work for not a lot of gain. I mean my car is already making close to the power of a 2.7l with a custom intake and exhaust w/ headers

Oh and a 3.8l kit for the Carrera 3.4l engine exists as well, from LN Engineering. Sure it's like $4.7k, but with a $6k engine it'll still be cheaper than a C5 Z06 for the same kind of power

But all of this is in the future, I have plenty of time and figure that handling is more of a priority right now with all the worn out bushings and what not

i don't get car meets for the same car

well done, you're seeing just how not unique your choice of car is.

>i-i-i was j-just taking a photo for my internet friends

Ever been to you local Subaru vape and scrape? This is like that for adults except with pipes instead of e-cigs

Yeah, I lucked out. Bought my 2.7 with 47k miles for 10k, hit a deer a few months later. Got 7.5k from the insurance company, fixed it for 1.5k.

Spent like 40 hours straightening the body and cleaning everything up nice, only for some cunt to make an illegal left turn in front of me (she didn't have a turn arrow, I had a green light)

Got totaled, ended up with 12k after keeping the salvage.

Then I bought my S for 12.5k, and am working on an Audi v8 swap in the totaled one. Need to get around to listing the engine and trans.

Jeez that car must have had a magnet for soccer moms

That V8 swap sounds interesting and the engines are relatively inexpensive. But I would be worried about long term reliability

>that dealer tag
This really is the most retarded board.

I got a dude offering me a 04 porsche cayenne s in the middle of the midwest for 11,750? It has a little wear but I was told it was never in an accident. I gotta run the vin and do my research on it to find out. He wouldn't let me take the car for the day. It's hard to find a decent porsche.

What entry year do you guys recommend?

Run away as fast as you can; that'll be a maintenance nightmare.

>Cayenne
God no, that thing will be as bad as a Range Rover

The audi ABZ engine is one of the few Audi/VW products I'd trust, desu.

It bolts up to porsche transmissions and is a relatively simple engine to wire in to things.

Plus, it's cheap and puts out 300+ horse ponies

Shit really? I might have to read up on that as a cheaper alternative

whats up 986 friends

heres my S

Back from the hospital,

Merry christmas fellas

that's too much car for an x-ray tech salary

>mfw delicious bread

It was a car show for a variety of cars. But the staff has gotten so tired of obnoxious Porsche owners acting like they're special they are all put in one corner.

>Practicing Orthopod

Bruh

>hammer time
Nice

Sup /u/sol-ip-sis-tik