/osg/ - Auto Sticker General

Auto Sticker General #226

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/kpsnS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for ProjectHoon! I copped one of his slaps earlier, will post lots of pictures when I get them!

Slick placement.
>tfw have probably 100 or so stickers
>applied 3 to toolbox
>can't figure out what I want to do with any of the others
>too afraid of fucking up and botching some stickers
>too afraid of being told to remove them by the gubbermint if I put over the windows

Put them on the interior then, if anything isn't perfect look at it like battle scars

how to i put hte sticker on im retarded

imoutodreams a CUTE!

That's a great idea, thanks.

Gonna toss some ideas out.
- Full color slaps of each character as they appear in the scrolling part of the OP, cut to their outlines, maybe with a small border like the redbubble shit
- die cut "DON'T EAT ME"
- a Japari Park postcard style one like the Roanapur and suicide forest ones (but actually done well)
- advertisement slap for Alpaca's cafe
- PPP concert ticket, PPP slap in general
- margay being gay for PPP, maybe worked into their slap
- something with japari buns
- lewd fanart of Tsuchinoko being excited about japari coin
- the Japari Bus drifting or something idgaf

Is this shit even worth watching? I couldn't make it past the first episode because of the animation and voice acting.

I've not seen anything about Kemono Friends beyond reaction images
Is it good? Just finished Kobayashi San, so I'm up for something new

I just want a slap with the Japari Park logo that says Japari Park Volunteer

It doesn't look immediately like anime trash since people will just think you got it for being a volunteer at like an animal shelter or something

Or something with Boss since he's best character

Like a slap that says Cerulean Hunting Vehicle or something and it looks like something you would put on an old pickup you would take hunting

The first episode is literally the low point of the series, /a/ agrees. It very subtly introduces questions about the world and then drip-feeds you answers, under the guise of cute animal girls doing cute things. There's more to it than meets the eye, if you're one of those people who loves details and lore/worldbuilding.

It's Thicc-Fil-A
It's only obvious up close

I mean, the postcards I use as inspiration aren't exactly modern masterpieces, but shoot me some suggestions for shit to change and I'll mess with it when I'm not fucking exhausted.

As for japari Park stuff, I've got some ideas in the line for later(tm) including a japari park pass sticker (need to find a good one to base it off of) and a japari park ranger sticker (will be sent to the patch thread on /k/ as well)

>people complain about stickers being hard to read from afar
>now they complain that you're supposed to read it up close

Make up your god damn minds

>It's only obvious up close

How do you figure? Looks like a capital "R" to me, why would the distance matter

The animation almost becomes part of its charm after a while, it's clear they were working with a budget of two old dell desktops found in a dumpster. There was a really short OVA after the series ended that the director paid for out of pocket because he loves the show so much.
It has absolutely exploded in popularity in Japan and every zoo that does a collaboration goes from almost no visitors to hundreds/thousands overnight.
They'll have the budget for proper animation when it gets a sequel.

I see it as an H up close if I really concentrate and try to see it as such

My problem with your postcard designs is that there's not enough contrast between the letters and the background. If I remember right, the forest one is green on green. The Roanapur one is just a clusterfuck of color inside the letters but the beach background is okay. Maybe your letters aren't thick enough or the outline isn't.

In his defense, actual postcards aren't exactly works of art either.

is notori still shippin' stuff out?

Well you'he hetahded.

This sticker, expect is says Bossu instead of Jesus.

Pic of Jesus is replaced with Boss and pic of the cat is replaced with Serval

Just made someone a fortune

Tranks foh tre medical opinion, doctoh.

has anyone got any links to some drifty/japan style glitter stickers? i went to a car meet last night an i cant find them anywhere online

With the roanapur one it was supposed it be iconic scenes from the shows settings in each of the letters, over a background of the ocean. I can throw together a concept with just the shot of the defaced bhudda overlooking the Bay in the text sometime later if you'd like.

The difficulty with the suicide forest slap is that theres not very many (good quality) hi-res photos of the iconic areas of the forest. The best shot I found was of the sign, but the photo is pretty small making my best option to throw it in the text. I spitballed a more minimalist, earthy two-tone background but it just didn't feel quite right at the time. That may have just been the high-detail trees I used or the colors, but if you'd like I can take a second swing that idea as well.
I just used the mountain show since it looked nice and dramatic while having a nice amount of both sky and forest in view. I was looking at it a whole back actually and noticed that up close the borders on the text were pretty hard to read, but from a distance the while border was actually Suprisingly easy to read.

is there any saab/volvo reated stickers?

kemofure is genuinely top tier

I was thinking of making a swede flag version of the toyota/nissan heart stickers with vulva as the text. I'll do a design for free I guess since Swed Sleds aren't as popular

postan again since i was at the bottom of last thread, about half the witchs crew are left

>TRICC FIL A

such a shit sticker.

Hoon did better at Aokigahara than you ever will

Here's an example. I just googled "retro post card" but it's a pretty good version of what I'm talking about.
The background is a color gradient and the contents of the letters, while full-color detailed scenes, are generally a more pastel-colored reversal of the background.
BG has red/yellow on top and blue on the bottom, and letters have yellow on the bottom and blue on the top. The letters are very clearly defined and don't share colors with the background.
Then to make it pop even more, there's white AND black outlines and a shadow. I've seen others where the shadow and outline were colored, but they're all engineered in the same way. High contrast.

You never learned cursive?

That's not the cursive h. Its stem is too wide, which is what makes it confusing.

I get that it's the same "h" as the original logo, but it only looks like an "h" because it was joined to the "c". This really does look like Tricc-fil-a

Stop shilling so fucking hard Hoon. No one gives shit about your difficult to read slaps.

It's not a fucking cursive R either. The only way it resembles an R is it kind of looks like the capital version. And it wouldn't make sense for a capital letter to be in the middle of a word, so your mental pattern recognition should be looking for lowercases and not see a capital R.

I never saw it as "TRicc" and nobody with a functioning brain should. I don't even like the sticker because I think the "thicc" meme is normalfag nigger shit, so I'm not advocating anyone to purchase it, but you people saying R are idiots.

EXACTLY. His is too clustered, everything is fucking green and you can't differentiate between things. But keep repeating that it's just a post card and not supposed to look good.

> Stop shilling so fucking hard Hoon. No one gives shit about your difficult to read slaps.

LOL you thought Impurethoughts picture was Hoons slap too? Haha! Same, I thought Hoon was the only idiot dumb enough to print something so shit, but nope, Impure did worse

umad?

If it's not a cursive R or a cursive H then what is it faggot?

Right? He keeps repeating the same post card line, for like the last 10 threads and people are actually "supportive" of that.

It IS a cursive lowercase H you stupid fucking cunt

Dude are you retarded? In cursive letters are supposed to be linked. Does the "h" meet the T? No. It does not. It is therefore the beginning of a new word, and/or a capital letter. It looks like a capital R.

If it was a lowercase "h" it would be T HICC fil a.

>HICK FIL A

In many cases stylized cursive letters aren't linked

Full damage control mode unlocked, cucking past your mental gymnastics.
>cursive doesn't have to be linked

WELL SHIT AINT CURSIVE IF ITS NOT LINKED.

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE ACTUALLY THIS STUPID
WHY DO WE EVEN TEACH CURSIVE IN SCHOOLS ANYMORE? FUCK IT, DON'T BOTHER. IT OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T STICK.

ONLY STRINGS OF LOWERCASE LETTERS HAVE TO BE LINKED IN CURSIVE.

If anything is wrong with his design, it's that the T isn't cursive and the rest is. But even if the T was cursive it STILL WOULDN'T CONNECT YOU SHIT-EATING INBRED.

Hmm....

That's not how a cursive T looks either

>getting this heated over A FUCKING LETTER

But it actually looks like the logo.

>getting that heated when he's fucking wrong

>Crick fil A
wtf

Cursive C connects to lowercase letters, cursive T doesn't. I don't give a fuck what you do with your design because I'm not buying nigger shit about fucking fat women anyway, but just don't make the mistake of thinking you're right when you shit out a bastardization of proper script.

They are in the case of the fucking logo he's trying to copy.
Okay fuck you, I lost my shit.

wtf i hate cursive now

To be honest there are plenty of cursive like fonts where the capital letter in a word doesn't meet with the next letter, and plenty that do.
Also, with the original logo, you already know what the letters are as you know the business, making it easier to see what they want you to.
People see different things, that's just the nature of being.
Inattentional blindness

Ordered a few, thanks!

o i am laffin

>go through the list looking to replace my current stickers
>everything good is sold out

What the fuck is the point? Besides buying counterfeit banners from eBay, the only time I can buy one is from Tuner Evolution each year.

Uh, ProjectHoon isn't sold out. His stuff is good too.

Watch the stores or have one offs made.
That's what I do.
But honestly I've pretty much stopped, I've got most of the good stuff I want, and the other things I wanted are sold out.
The market is in a weird spot where there's an over saturation of vendors, but under for content.

wtf i hate /osg/ now

I'm honestly considering selling counterfeit slaps. This fake "rarity" is disgusting.

No you didn't stop lying, if you did, then prove it

>Liking /osg/ in the first place

Imouto told us her slaps would be rare, then she turns around and says she's going to mass produce.

>No triccfila
L O L

>kek
Have fun with low quality slaps

Why didn't you get triccfila?

Ok so is it supposed to be triccfila or thiccfila?

To be honest, guy, I just want die-cut vinyl lettering in /otaku/ and /lewd/ themes. I'm not too concerned about someone claiming copyrights on a collection of letters.

Thicc-fil-a

Tricc

They're just stickers bruh.
I'm using one of them to cover damage on my front bumper after some giant black board shit flew off a truck and knocked my fog lamp out.
You probably don't see it but if you zoom in there's cracks in the clear coat right above where my fog lamp used to be.

I'll look in to it hopefully tomorrow afternoon. Probably going to steal the sunset color palette from gravity falls for a rough draft

(you)

Just put my /osg/ stickers on. I fudged 3 of them because I'm retarded. Gonna have to re-order them.

Also put some others on, imgur.com/a/kpsnS

You tricked my dumbass good

That a always bothers me.
Also furry shit.

You think I'm the same person as the other one? I guess it's surprising to know that more than one person don't like your design.

What do you want? I'll consider making it for free.

I finished my itasha vector from a thread or two ago & called a shop. They seemed helpful till I sent the image. :/

I was more just hoping for additional input, and not just third-wheel head nodding. Seriously, if you can coherently and accurately describe your gripes with the design and not just parrot another poster, I'm all ears. I'd like to make this look good, and the more specific criticism I get the better.

Might be better off finding a local mom&pop place, they're more likely to just shrug it off/do it because they need business.

what does she even look like?

>she

I would nake cummies in imoutos sweet boi pucci so hard.

You seem to be in an echo chamber. When someone tells you what's wrong with it you shrug it off saying it's not supposed to be good. The other user even found a picture of a retro post card that has it where not everything is fucking green, and you shrug it off and claim samefag.

LonersCrew a cute!

Same here, it was too "clunky" in the first 5 mins so I dropped it. Then I saw some MGS memes and I picked it back up.

Pastebin in the OP

Blew ypu off because anime girl itasha or because the amount of work it was gonna take to make?

I need a good anti vape sticker or phrase idea so I can disconnect the stereotype from my WRX?
All I can think is "RIPn BIG FAT CLOUDS",
DO YOU EVEN VAPE BRO?, GAS IN VAPE OUT, VAPE BOOST. Idk let me know.

No douche flutes

Hoon posting needs to die

>citation needed

Where can I get 24" transfer tape?

I'm assuming anime girl itasha. I tried to make it ass easy as possible, but and was willing to pay too. Oh well. Going to buy a plotter myself.

I thinks she's got an IG @imoutodreams