/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread pure edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 03/3/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/130896/
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=61930985
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Posting a cute Chiaki

I want to make Ouma put his dick in the hydraulic press and then crush it. After that, I'll make him clean up the mess he made with his mouth. I'll tell him to lick the place until it's clean and eat what hasn't been completely liquefied. Once he vomits from the iron overdose, I'll force his head into the new mess he's created so the only thing he's breathing is his own blood and mangled flesh. As he flails about in his still-growing puddle in a desperate attempt to break free from my grip, I pull his head up so he can breathe for a moment, only for me to slash his eyes, blinding him. Then I break all his limbs, watching as he writhes in agony from the pain spreading throughout his body as he tries to crawl out of the stew of various bodily fluids. Once I'm sure he can no longer move, I take a power drill and make two neat holes in his ankles. I then proceed to nail him to the wall using these new holes. Just to make sure he doesn't fall, I do the same with his hands, listening his genuine screams of pain as I thrust the drill in and out of his open wounds to ensure a clean cut. As he hangs there, the blood from his original wound continues to drip down, painting his whole body. By this time, his then-white uniform is now completely dyed in blood, the same as his checkered neckerchief, which has flipped over onto his face. Inspired, I remove his neckerchief for a moment, revealing his eyes glued shut with dried blood and tears, and tie it around his head in preparation for my next act. Afterwards, I sponge up the pool of blood, vomit, and flesh and pour it over his covered face, like an efficient form of waterboarding.

I want to impregnate Hifumi.

I want Makoto and Kirigiri to hold hands, cuddle together, and whisper to eachother words of endearment!

NO YAMADA POSTING

Reminder that she died for nothing.

She is always cute

nth for the pure Superior Pairing

No more Yamadas pls

I want the shitposters to leave my boy ishimaru alone.

I want to break Korekiyo's mind with my dick

>Has a fluffy and handsome body
>Helps in trials more than Ishitmaru
>Is the one to give the final clue necessary to give Mondo what he deserved
>Top tier taste because only cares for the 2d
>Top tier sense of morals and decency seeing as how he killed the monster Ishitmaru after he raped Celes and stole Alter Ego
>Made Celes fall head over heels in love with him because of his heroism
>Rejected her because of his pure live for 2d
>Dies heroically giving the survivors a new clue so that they can catch the murderer
>Survivors would rather regret his death than worst boy Ishitmaru
>is /ourboy/

Ishitmarufags and Mondofags need not
apply to based boy Yamada

YAMADABOYZ

>NO YAMADA POSTING

It's hilarious that substituting Amami/Korekiyo/Ouma/Kaitoposting + lewdposting for Yamada instantly causes the whole thread to have a meltdown

Why does everyone hate our boy?

Now that's what I like to see in the beginning of the thread.

After you improve your taste

Same.

Posting pure best girl!

I... I was going to ask if anyone in /drg/ wanted to join my secret society, but... maybe not...

Agree

Because he looks like a disease ridden rat and the only way anyone can ever make him seem retarded is through theories or lies which obviously are not true. Plus everyone knows it is just Tuplafags shitposting as Yamadafags because there is no such thing as a fan of Yamada.

Because most people here have decent taste

I want to snuggle up with Moekiyo and pepper him with kisses!

Well yeah, I just like the alliteration of it.

No. People being so confrontational because I like posting about my favorite character that they have to resort to antagonizing me with shitposting is obnoxious. They aren't even making genuine comments about liking Yamada and just doing it to rile people up for no reason and diverts actual discussion from taking place.

B-but I'm a real Yamada's fan.
The Yamadabros are r-real!

His doujin with Celes is unironically great

>because there is no such thing as a fan of Yamada
I'm actually alright with Yamada though. Don't understand why he gets as much hatred as he does. Actually I do - because he isn't a bishie

>pure
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He's pure worst boy

You say Ishimaru is the rapist but you only say that to hide the fact that Yamada Is a pedo who raped his little sister and was going to target Chihiro before Mondo killed him.

>“Hurry up and come,” Kokichi whined, ditching his glare and playing up his cutesy persona as he pouted prettily. “I want Rantarou to pee inside me already!”

>At those words, Rantarou redoubled his efforts, pounding into Kokichi while he worked the cock in his hand with finesse. A few more bursts of pee shot out of him, but once Kokichi came with a wordless cry, everything seemed to happen at once. Kokichi tightened around his cock, which made him come without warning. The moment his cum had emptied into Kokichi’s ass, he was helpless to stop the flood that followed. He groaned in relief as the pressure rapidly decreased, piss flowing out of him as fast as it could escape his spent cock. Below him, Kokichi’s eyes widened, and he laughed giddily as the piss poured into him.

>“Rantarou,” he breathed, a dazed sort of lust in his eyes, “it’s so warm. I can feel it in me.”

>Rantarou couldn’t reply. All he could manage to do was let his aching bladder empty, the piss eventually having nowhere to go and trickling out of Kokichi’s ass, around Rantarou’s cock. He didn’t care that his own pee was getting all over him; everything felt too good, too hot, too intimate. Even after his stream died down and he pulled out—the rest of his piss flowing out of Kokichi’s asshole the moment its makeshift plug was gone—he was still shaking. That had almost been too intense. Almost.

It is also likely due to him not even once is being taken seriously in the game except for when he dies.

Does anyone have more Mondo with his hair down?

Fuck this is too good. Post more user.

Now you know how it feels for people who want to discuss Yamada

Ishimaru fans always exaggerate his bad traits and claim he didn't contribute at all (he actually contributes more than Ishimaru) because they're salty over the fact he killed their 'pure angel'

Source?

I wish. Mondo would look much better without that retarded corncob. Like how does he even sleep like that?

>Ishimaru fans
Good one.

Anyway I love Ouma so much, I want to cry. I want him to step on me, to abuse me and I want to do the same in return. But after that, I want to cuddle him up in a blanket, snuggle against him by a fireplace, give him some nice hot cocoa, throw him into the fireplace and tuck him into my bed. He's like the son I never had. That Hiro Shimono voice, that madman ruse, that emotionally broken mentality, that cuteness that just makes you want to torture him, that suffering meter... God, I want him to be mine and only mine. I want to watch him sleep and protect him from the dangers of the world. I want to keep him to myself so only I can abuse him. I love Ouma Kokichi.

Exactly. Hifumi helped more in class trials than Ishimaru ever did.

I have this.

>Ishimaru fans
There are hardly any that come to Veeky Forums to begin with. He is nowhere near as popular in the west compared to japan. Yamada gets a lot of hate, which I do feel is over exaggerated, because nobody likes him.

Is there really anything to discuss about him though?
Beside why did he believe in Celeste's lies(which we kinda discuss to dead already), that is.

Is Monokuma, dare I say, /ourboy/?

But they are completely different as while this all is mainly based on pissing others off rather than actually caring about the character himself.

>Ishitmarufags trying to meme based Hifumi
Sad
This. Ishitmarufags are cancer

nhentai.net/g/130896/

This is unironically the best Celes doujin around

W-w-why would you p-post this, user? Telling lies about Amami-chan's cock being big enough to act as a plug for the pee in my ass is terrible.... How awful....

Ishimaru is so cute.

Did someone say manlet?!?!

You think that's good fanservice

you are like a little baby

watch this

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=61930985

If your character got below 70 they're a retard.

I'm going to post random fan art and compliment the characters! Because I love them!

Seiko has a great smile.

>Implying Celes was lying

Got him right here.

The Imposter is a better character than Yamada in every way!

Yamada definitely contributed more to trials than Ishimaru and I think a lot of the hate he gets is overexaggerated. I don't like him much myself, but that's more of an issue with the way he's written than his design or him killing Ishimaru.
>inb4 t. buttblasted Ishimarufag

Best girl.

This isn't tumblr.

t. Tsugomifag

Ruruka is really cute.

I want to pinch his tubby cheeks. Tfw almost typo'd as punch

It still baffles me that they looked at this and thought this was okay to put it in the game

Too bad, user. What are you going to do to stop me?

He's very cute, user. The cutest!

I think his relationship with Celes was interesting because they are basically the same in a way. Hifumi was open about it
his peversion while Celes ended up hiding her true self in her delusion, even her FTE were all lies based around famous gambling mangas and so on.

>Tsumugi should've strapped Rantaro to an operating table, gently assuring him it'll help him to survive a killing game as she takes her needles to his skull
>Tsumugi should've gently destroy 40% of the mass of his prefrontal lobe, watching in delight as he slowly loses himself as she carves away his higher brain functions
>Tsumugi could've bathe him and flip him daily to prevent bedsores as he is in recovery
>We will never see the childish wonder in his eyes when he awakes, essentially an easily stimulated doll for Tsumugi to play with
>Tsumugi will never teach Rantaro how to drink from a bottle, or gently spoon mushed up food she chewed herself into his mouth to feed him like a little birdie
>Tsumugi will never tuck him into bed, gently stroking all over his body as Rantaro murmurs and falls asleep
>Rantaro will never inquisitively suck on her sensible clit, licking up Tsumugi's pussy juice greedily as a tasty snack and grabbing her boobs
>Tsumugi will never fuck his ass raw as he sobs into the pillow before putting talcum powder all over it as a punishment for when he's naughty
>Tsumugi will never greedily slurp up his drool every morning to wake him up, suckling his cheeks for the sweet nectar
>he'll never call Tsumugi "nee-chan" in his slurred, barely coherent voice as his feebled mind tries to process who she is despite lacking long term memory

This is Juzo. He's a huge fag!

I really do wish he got more than that last bit of dialogue to help chaught Celeste.
But this is Kodaka so I don't know why I set my expectation that high...

Is he the side character with the most lasting popularity from DR1?

>Tumblr style art
>Came from Twitter
Hmmm

I have two that I can remember off hand.

>implying she didn't do this already

Another problem would be that Yamada did not have any emotional connections to anyone or not any that was overly mentionable unlike Ishimaru or Asahina who both actually cause trials to last longer but due to them believing they were doing it for other people it seemed more memorable and noteworthy.

I love Kiibo more than life itself.

No, she just killed him and missed her chance. Too bad.

Of cause he is!

>pixiv

Kek no

There's one very profilic tumblr-style twitter artist that the nips are a big fan of.

Same. All I want to do is be firmly but carefully embraced by his robot arms and told that he's happy to have a human friend like me. Why even live.

This artist is based though.

Who is, then?

He got more though, it was because he found Mondo's ID card that Mondo could have evidence against him

He got 3 rd place in popularity poll so...
Probably...?

Toko

>UDG

Fuck off and die otaku cancer.

And the other.

Don't know. DR1, mostly the dead characters have faded quite a bit when it comes to their popularity. It didn't help they weren't featured much in DR3 at all besides Sayaka.

Sayaka, Toko, Aoi, Hagakure, Leon, even Mukuro at this point.

>Based
You guys have shit taste

She's one of Kodaka's favs but is she really that popular? Not even popular enough to get a fig even with her own spin-off.

Would you support her as your head of state, user?

>hating on lordofdorknessgundam
What bad taste.

I was just about to post that, lmao.

Toko isn't popular

Fukawa.

Forgot Chihiro, he's more popular and relevant than Ishimaru

She's more popular than Ishimaru

Literally Sayaka is the only dead class 78 student besides despair sisters that really mattered as far as Naegi, Komaeda and DR3 is concerned.

How boring.

>Liking tumblr art
>Not bad taste
Fuck off back to tumblr and/or reddit

They're one of the comfiest DR artists. Continue eating shit

I want Kokichi and Himiko to make a cute baby!