What's your endgame?

What's your endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blowing_from_a_gun
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have no idea.
I always thought, "I'll get a nice software dev job, save upsome money and get into the real estate game," but after?
Not sure. I like shooting and /diy/. Maybe I'll do that.
MaybeI'll find a girl who's smart, hardworking, and doesn't treat me like shit along theway.

Mysteries of life.

pay off my house in Colorado. Sell it and my business.

retire like a king in some third world toilet like mexico or belize or texas

A sex bot and a box to fuck it in.

I could live without the box.

I recommend Guatemala

Well, I'm going for my masters in Financial Engineering. Outside of that I like programming and plan on getting into something like Quantitative Analysis. I'm smart and good at most things I put time into, so I hope that I can make money off of how well I do, even if I don't I can plan on six figures and hopefully use that to invest in my own firm. I'd like to get a nice place in New York, and maybe a boat. When I was younger, I wanted to make a bunch of money and get a couple hot sluts to fuck, but now that I'm older I've realized how expensive women can be so I'm just going to stay with my one good woman.

Eventually, I want to get a nice place somewhere remote, maybe a commune in Alaska with some friends and food. Just play board games and relax, waiting for the shit to hit the fan.

it looked just like belize to me. Less inglish though.

>Financial Engineering
Wew, and that gif...very clever. Alaska? Plan on living somewhere else during winter.

I dunno man, going third world may not work out the way you want. Lots of those people are essentially animals in human's bodies. Being a "rich" person there without a good police force or barrier between you and the masses may result in some uncomfortable situations.

Also, maybe if you have money you may not be able to get the things you want? A lot of stores out there are totally out of shit.

Just go someplace cheap in America. Montana seems nice,

I like the idea behind barricading myself in my home during a cold winter.

Packing up a whole supply of food, maybe a side of beef, some vegetables and firewood and just waiting it out (with internet of course)

>Just go someplace cheap in America
yeah, texas is actually in America. we don't like to admit that though.

Death

Buy a house in my home town (small coastal town with 1000 pop) and another at a city where all of my friends live.

Other than that I would like to accumulate enough money to travel most of the world and spend months abroad at a time. Couldn't care about marriage right now

To be filthy rich, to be free, to be secure, to be nearly physically perfect, to love and be loved, to lust and be lusted after, to consume good art and live memorable experiences, to be healthy, to be knowledgeable, to raise and watch my child grow, to be happy.
Everything else is secundary.

Build a multinational service company that is the biggest in our industry because it hasn't been done yet. Leave a legacy to my 4 future white children.

Later get into politics and into inner cabinets and guide my country to a stronger position in the world.

Be in the history books and live the rest of my days in peace and quite on a lake front property with my wife, where I can tend to my bees and garden.

First, as soon as I can retire, go to Japan during the late summer for a couple months to watch their huge fireworks displays. Only thing on my agenda will be drinking cocktails, smoking cigars, going to the onsens, and watching fireworks in the hot humid summer. (I'm not a weeb, I spent my childhood in Japan because of my father's job and I've always felt a need to go back one more time)

Next, I'll rent a place for a couple months in NYC during the winter and new years. I've always wanted to visit NYC for an extended amount of time without having to worry about a 9-5.

Afterwards, I'll probably get a cabin in the Colorado mountains, a condo in Atlanta, and a summer cottage in the Georgia countryside on my family land. In today's dollars this will probably total $400 - 500k.

I'll spend the rest of the time I have with family, traveling, fishing, gardening, hobbies ect.

This scheme would probably cost ~$1m+. Not sure how things will play out since I'm 24 and have $60k. I already feel like I'll probably get to $500k in my mid 30s and just retire on lesser means.

hello r3ddit

Big and nice expat community

Fuck hanging out with the locals. There's not much to talk about with peasants that barely speak English

More like fucking pinterest, now that I think about it

Montana resident. If you live out west, more expensive. If you're willing to have a few less amenities, central or east is the way to go. Not too far, or you'll reach North Dakota. We don't talk about North Dakota.

i want to make enough money to fund some research into fart tonality. i have a hypothesis that we could make girls farts sound cuter if they would just tape their butt cheeks together in the right way. i'd also like to create a system that lets users collect their farts throughout the day and deposit them later. maybe it uses some non-breathable underpants or something.

after that line of inquiry is completed, i would like to be shot with a torpedo or have a bomb dropped on me. something that will leave a large hole.

>The prisoner is generally tied to a gun with the upper part of the small of his back resting against the muzzle. When the gun is fired, his head is seen to go straight up into the air some forty or fifty feet; the arms fly off right and left, high up in the air, and fall at, perhaps, a hundred yards distance; the legs drop to the ground beneath the muzzle of the gun; and the body is literally blown away altogether, not a vestige being seen.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blowing_from_a_gun

Crush my enemies.

See them driven before me.

Hear the lamentations of their women.

A house in oregon with acres of land and a nice stealth campervan for exploring yankland with.

Suicide.

Push homo sapiens a step forward.

Work for fun and have an overall happy live.

I doubt a delusional NEET has many enemies.

have enough passive income to pay for bills and food on my own, live the socially acceptable NEET life