/tesog/

Redguard Slave-Trade edition

Elder Thread >Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2017/03/07/celebrate-thieves-guilds-one-year-anniversary
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2017/03/02/next-crown-crate-season-the-elder-scrolls-onlines-wild-hunt
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2017/03/01/crown-store-showcase-march-2017

>Latest ESO Live
twitch DOT tv/videos/124452356

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/321427/pc-mac-patch-notes-v2-7-6#latest

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [New Player's Guiide]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm (embed) (embed) - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>PC graphics settings
imgur.com/a/2S4Jn

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.us/download-the_elder_scrolls_online-pc_games-p-19435.html (authorized reseller)
isthereanydeal.com

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @the_kyrox for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is this game worth playing?
yes

Other urls found in this thread:

tamrielfoundry.com/topic/introduction-to-pve-damage-calculation-homestead/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Intimidate: Slap Her

Tried to post a link in the old thread, it was archived.

Do NOT bully Guar below this line !

ayrenn!
razum dar!

Darien is better.

T-thanks...

>It's an update one single addon that resets all settings episode

I've done 28 runs of CoA1 now on my main to try and get Cp0 160 gear for my alt that I'm leveling. Still haven't gotten BSW legs or shoes. The chest and waist that I have are reinforced, the hands are prosperous. I also have a grothdarr set waiting for me. The shoulders are well-fit, the head is training.

Any point in queueing for dungeons at low levels?

Fuck me.

Is there any news for balance improvements for the next update?

Or any fixes at all really.

darien is my fav subgradient of shor

Yes. No more sustain.

:^)

watching people rp feels wrong

bump the thread you
you
n'wahs

i know there are at least 2 dozen people here at anytime, but everyone's too busy actually playing to post. show yourselves

*pulls your tail*

>page 8

Who has a blue piece of jewellery in the bank waiting for jcrafting to upgrade the thing to usable?

here, bb

It's because you wanna join in.

Ded thread

a little bit, yeah

Unded thread.

>robed skeleton polymorph never again
>armored skeleton polymorph never
>necromancy never ever ever
why does ZOS hate skeltals?

easily spooked

You can be a sort of armored skeletal if you praise Sithis hard enough.

What's best in slot for a magsorc

Either burning spellweave or necropotence with a scamp, ilambris, infalliable aether jewelry and staff, and a vma staff. At least that's what I always see on pretty much every magsorc build.

I wonder what will happen if they go ahead with that whole "staves and two-handed weapons count for two-slots of a set" change they've talked about.

Burning spellweave + julianos + illambris?

That opens up a fuckload of builds to be honest. Things will be unbalanced as shit.

It will be fantastic, except they will need to limit proc sets with a cooldown or one per person or something.

Well most magplars use DW because for some logical reason they give more Spell damage than staffs and thus already have the extra slot

Can't you get two proc sets anyway?

Not really, since everyone will be unbalanced already

>stambads with 3 proc sets and a 2-hander

no ty

*ganking intensifies*

Yeah so limit it. A player can only have two sets proc at most.

The economy will go bonkers since they would have to redo stuff such as how much materials you need for everything, upgrading it and how much you gain from deconstructing it.

why?

>Spindleclutch II
>Direfrost Keep
>Ruins of Mazzatun

Meh/10

However tomorrow is looking fun

>Banished Cells I
>Vaults of Madness
>White-Gold Tower

Why the economy will go bonker or why they have to redo stuff?

Either. We've already got dual wield and sword n board allowing for stuff like that.

So do I understand this right
Light and heavy attacks are based off your stamina/magicka

Actual ability damage is based off spell/weapon damage?

Yes
Hence why with they use dual-wield, spells can still be cast with swords.

Completely wrong. Read this thread
tamrielfoundry.com/topic/introduction-to-pve-damage-calculation-homestead/

I see nothing about heavy and light attacks there.

The reasoning behind why they have to redo stuff regarding how much it's required to craft something is because you're essential getting two weapons for the price of one.

The reasoning why the economy would go bonkers is because people would hoard upgrade mats because everyone is expecting people to upgrade bows and staffs (since it would be a direct buff to mag sorcs and they want to push the bow as a front bar weapon for wardens that everyone and their mother wants to play) before the update where it will happen. Once the update hits people will try to sell for an overprice but since anyone who gives a fuck about high tier upgrade mats will already have acquired the mats they need in preparation of the update the market will freeze and we'll end up with people trying to sell to people who don't want to buy.

should i take lethal arrow or focused aim?

Light and heavy are based on stamina/magicka but abilities are a combination of both.

Okay, good to know.

Fastest way of leveling an alt that doesn't include drinking exp pots or any kind of pay2convinience items?

Leveling an alt and want to get it into the CP levels as quickly as possible to so the gear drops from zones are actually useful.

Dolmen, apparently.
I wasn't too impressed by how fast that went, so I went back to questing and doing shit the usual way. The benefits to this is that while you are casually looting stuff on your way to 50, you find furniture mats and recipes more easily than if you were intentionally trying to find them.

The one part I can't stand about leveling is having to replace gear every so often.

>so the gear drops from zones are actually useful
if it's an alt, dolmens + daily dungeons + pre50 pvp all contribute to skill lines you might need for endgame.
When I leveled up my most recent alt i just installed the skyshards/lorebooks addons and wandered around zones where i'd already done the quests on other characters

You could also just level their mount speed and not actually play them until another double xp event.

training pots go for about 3k on guild traders, with the provisioning passive for drinks you get 50 minutes of use out of it. you should be able to make 3k in 50 mins while questing.

ask a guildmate to craft you blue training gear and that's 7*9 = 63 % increase in killed XP.

if you've done it before, no sense in not rushing the main and guild quests, they give good completion XP and skill points.

>So many people dolmen running last night I got DC'd while porting
>Level 48.8
>Day off

Let's finish this alt. Then start the grind to replace the gear with BiS traits.

Have a guildmate that needs hulking drauger for an alt, so more direfrost it is. And I want to try and get a better grothdarr, so vet VoM tomorrow looks good, and BC1 is a cake walk.

>Ever since homestead and master writs came out
>4 alchemy writs, one provisioning writ

>King Casimir of Daggerfall
>Is a bro
>Family man
>Loves his people
>Personally goes into battle to protect them, leading his troops against the army of werewolves
>Knows that he has been infected with lycanthropy, knows that you can't save him, just wants to see his family to say goodbye, and make sure the kingdom is in good hands

My guild was discussing this the other day: would it be better if Necromancy was a skill line or a new class?

Someone suggested a class with skill lines that resembled something like Curses, Conjuring the Dead and a third Utility class, which I think is almost just a reskinning of the Sorcerer class.

Would you pay crowns if they just created skin-classes, with custom effects, names and shit, but keeping the mechanics? Because, as much as I'd like to say I wouldn't, I know I definetely would...

However, I think it would make sense if a Necro line would be added like a Guild line - a Worm Cult line or something - with an Ultimate that could make you a Lich for a few seconds or, Idk, conjure one, just like in Oblivion

I'm just coming back to this game from launch. Which class is the most solo-friendly? I'm basically looking to get the plot out of the game and maybe do some light pvp at cap.

So, hybrid classes are, theoretically, viable, if they use Heavy just to get their resource back and Light to get their Ulti goin'?

easiest I've found is magicka sorcerer focused on daedric summoning.

next is stamina sorcerer, with surge and hurricane you're basically invincible. throw in overload and you can go full palpatine.

is there any ways we can reduce shitposting and direct that time into getting our guild more active/better trader/not shit?

throwing a suggestion

Another question I had was where exactly do I get endgame gear looking like pic related? I have the imperial edition so does that mean I can just convert high level gear over to imperial and it will look like pic?

Many dropped sets can't be converted into imperial style, though the question has been asked many times before.

So I have to buy/make an endgame crafted set and convert it over? Are there any outfits like pic related

thats a very tall order

I M P O S T E R

>getting our guild more active/better trader/not shit

Just leave if you're not happy.

>Looking for a new mmo.

Am I shit outta luck for this?

Running it on HD 5570 on high settings for PvE and medium/low settings for PvP.

Your card is a bit better than mine.

Im happy with the guild, dont get me wrong. Its just Veeky Forums is usually towards the top in guilds - take guild wars 2 for example.

Theoretically, how much gold do you need to get yourself fully geared up for any situation?
How much if you dont get the drops you want?

Which guild is this about? Are any of them even active?

the least ded one is na tesog i think

Go buy the big cat, go.

>TFW equip Grothdarr 2 piece and see it proc for the first time

The PC EU guild is "you can get a dungeon party most of the time" tier active.

my summonhealersorc is getting old
what to play next?
tanking is not my thing, anyone have fun dd or buffing build suggestions?

Dunmer MagDk. Your racial increases fire damage, which is what most of DKs magic is. Your class skills make anything that is burning take more fire damage. This will stack with your racial, all of your AoE's, the AoE's from destruction staff (with a fire staff equipped), and both Grothdarr and Skoria sets. Oh, and use burning spellweave to make everything burn, adding to all of that.

~100-200k if you buy. more if you want to yellow all your armor. your weapons should always be yellow first and right away

who the fuck cares, dweeb. i could do with less cancerous mmo players invading Veeky Forums

You weapon scales based on what resource it's based on. You're better off using two destro staffs with high magicka than one destro and one bow with mediocre stamina and magicka.

And hybrids are already viable for tanks.

so at least 3 other people online at any time?

sounds good, luckily i have low level dunmerDK so reset is cheap.
Time to indulge in a bit of pyrophilia

>my internet clubhouse xD

>Solo city of ash 1 for the first time on this character
>Get this

Homosexual of origin. But it's ok, got my fourth piece of BSW (shit trait) and replaced a piece I had with the reinforced trait with infused (not the best, but a step in the right direction). And, I now know that I can do it, so there is that.

you're a faggot and you'll never be part of what made Veeky Forums great. you're just a cancerous loser latching on to nothing and thinking you're part of a special club

What exactly made Veeky Forums great?

It used to be the community. It's the same reason why its shit now. Used to be a lot more, I guess you could call it creativity, more OC, more shenanigans. But then it became a culture, and people stopped creating new as much, and started doing more of the same. Shit like get threads, reaction images, forced memes.

>Veeky Forums is usually towards the top in guilds - take guild wars 2 for example.
lmao what? The Veeky Forums guild for GW2 isn't anything prestigious even for what little prestige there is in GW2.

You might've had a point if you'd referenced Warframe's Veeky Forums back in it's golden days when it won literally every competition the devs put out.

saaaaad ass post sister im laughing at you in 3d. feel it

Fucking finally. 39 runs. 39 fucking runs, and the first time the BSW feet drop, they are my BiS trait.

No. With Imperial Edition, you can only convert white (common) gear. The easiest way to get the looks you want is by crafting your own sets. You craft your shit in the special forges around Tamriel (there are 3 'special forges/woodcutters/tailors' for each region, I guess) and, before improving them to better quality, you can Convert them to Imperial.

newbie here. are you able to wear all of that? the five set spellweave set and the 2 other 2 piece sets? on like weapons or jewlery?

Or you can just craft in imperial style. Being Imperial, you get it by default.

That said, a lot of the craftable sets are shit.

Indeed. People will typically, depending on their build, wear a 2 piece monster set (head and shoulders), and you can wear a second 5 piece set between two one handed weapons/weapon nd shield and jewelry.

For example, what I have on this guy with teh BSW. I'm slumming it with willpower jewelry for the 3 piece bonus because I just got to champ points with this guy and haven't farmed much beyond the BSW I had. The monster helm and shoulders that I have have horrible traits, but for now will do, since I get the proc off it, and can always farm for the better traits. My staff are just generic sharpened staffs.

I play as a tank, that's probably why I was asking, since my attacks are just a means to an end, not to deeps. I feel like there should be a support role like that too, since healers also depend on their weapon's stats...