Previous Thread: >LP's /tosg/ image folder
mediafire.com/file/z5azfwcrwly8w5x/Lolipan's_tosg_folder.rar

>Latest "Patch Notes":
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=874

>Events:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=860
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=869

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt
>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/items/640240
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k/pubhtml#
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1134777ff.23334554.11213545.1535.112d3f415a65.112a314a55
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#411777iee.1a2a315564.112939415a6a75.1121354454.1528355775
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#212277aae.1323354351.1a2a345571.11243a4a55.1a3a445165.1131415585
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#3115566ff.1a23354a5161.416575.2a314a5574.1a213147516575
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/Bullies/ when?

Aww, I was making the new thread but you beat me to it.

Could you put Lewd back in the OP next time? Thanks to the events and the free dungeons, we're alive again with 6~8 active players atm. It would be nice to find some lost /tosg/ anons from Silute to recruit to our guild.

Soon!

Oh, didnt hear from them long time. Sure in next.

So what's some gear I can use to quest on the 320+ maps? I have rhevsian and a +5 cloth armor set and I'm still getting btfo

Transcend your shit. Why do you think they lowered the cost for equipment and accessories?

Anyone want to do something on Europe? Find a world boss or something

Does that really make that big of a difference?

Grynas or Virtov +5,6,7, with L5,6,7 Red or Yellow Gems
Didel Tower Shield +5,6,7
Windrunners (or other boots with 2 sock), with L5,6,7 Blue Gems
HP Hats if you need
+5,6,7 your jewels

Dont need that.

This and Enchanter buff at Top,Bottom,Shield

I guess I just need to use grynas cause I have a shield and my bracelets+necklace are +6. The boss ravinepede in alembique was literally one shotting me.

superior royal guard is also nice for lv 5 yellow gems
grynas is a expensive meme sometimes since you need the whole set to make it shine
>muh 11 mdef

>Dont need that.
"I don't need to upgrade my armor or anything better than cafrisun"
"oh god why are these squirrels killing me over and over? Fucking spiral arrow!"
Will /tosg/ ever learn?

Yes, i dont like lame ass Grynas too (but kinda cheap now and ok for some ppl), but i already got Virtov+7 long ago.

Why are Windrunners required? Another user here I'm a level 194 cleric thinking of investing into 3 parts Virtov + Cloth gloves but this is making me doubt that choice

Well I didn't really want to transcend my stuff because I don't need high def for dailies which is what this character is going to do once it gets to 330. I don't want to make a good questing set and not be able to use it on my alts.

You do not need to transc any Armor/Jewelsfor pve. A waste of shards. You can take low or 1 dmg without that.

For pvp maybe do that.

3 Sockets, 3 Blue Gems

3 Parts Plate + Windrunners is pretty great

Ah makes sense. What's the trick to spawning the Windrunner field boss, camp workers lodge for 4 hours solo on Ch1??

Yep. Droprate is low so its a big pain in the ass. Unless you're using very high level gems there's some 2 slot boots with mdef that are close to the same amount of mdef.

10% seems ok since that's essentially 30% with 3 rerolls

>Forgot
Windrunners are not required

Yea, and cant use transc on other chars. no need transc armor/jewls for pve

people usually farm it and got timers and drop is low. need a lot of luck or 'mafia/guild' or farm much cash.
some 2 sock boots with cheap L5 blue gems also ok

Someone said you can level absurdly fast from 1 to 200, any guide on how to? Not putting money to buy tomes.

Do Virtov boots have 2 sockets?

Is Astral Body Explosion gem worth anything or is that a shit skill?

It's absurdly bad.

windrunner s a fucking big deal, that +3 is no joke. made my game fun again when I moved from sword to wiz

tos.neet.tv/items/640240

What.

Anyone want to hunt Windrunners with me on EU?

Prototype enchater bomb?

Almost all are on NA.
And its gonna be a pain without a Guild/Group that has spawn timers already.

With timers it took some of our people weeks to get them.

Yeah it is what you can create.

But ATK+MATK, single hit, why?

Why so long? 3 rolls every 4 hours you should have it in less than a day easily?

Because you can have 5k+ of both

Droprate is low. some niggas are just lucky.

They sell well, so others also hunt it and if they outDPS you by a lot..or you are late.. no cube

also when the channels is empty for x minutes, it resets/dies and it will not spawn at that time anymore

10% with 3 rerolls per time doesn't seem that low but I'll try it

>you should have it in less than a day easily?
They would not sell for 7-10m if they drop easy. and see

I don't think it's 10 from my experience

I'm about to hit r7 on my Pyro3/link2. I'm not sure what to do for the next two ranks. Link3 seems overkill but there's not many other options. I'm considering Rune Caster for the buffed skills and I can't decide between Sage and Enchanter. Does anyone have suggestions?

dont think its 10%. feels like a lot less.
i opened and rerolled dozens of cubes for 1 recipe

People say RC is still lame and you cant use most skills in giantform.

You can just do Pyro,Link,Thaum2 for farming and damage/m+pDef buffs.

How do you get into the sealed rooms in workers lodge?

There's a gimmick there involving killing monsters to start hearing voices. They'll tell you a number, which you use to open each room. Something like that.

So, what is the best gear for each armor-type to use before getting lolo/solmiki gear?

>Plate
Nyx Top/Bottom/Gloves, Shade Greaves (or Superior Kovos Greaves)
>Leather
Full Eastern
>Cloth
War Mage Top/Bottom/Shoes, Elkosh Gloves

Virtov Plate or Hasta Top + Bottom + Gloves
and Windrunners

>cloth, leather
suck

The warmage is good on mages when you don't need defenses

not bad but

>32 INT while you already have ~900
meeh

cloth + leather mastery are shit.
not like plate mastery is great but a little better as them

The warmage boots seem pretty good. Spr, int, and damage.

would the pajoritas dagger amplify damage when using the PP + ice wall combo?

why does everyone want a shitty dagger? it has bad stats? and only helps kinos?

what am i missing?

You're missing playing the game.

yes

>it has bad stats? and only helps kinos?
no.
it adds 235 elemental damage to each
attack and skill and each hit and attack line. just like old arde dagger and hats do

How do I buy things from other players, like how do I pay 8-10mil for Wind Runners if you can't trade gold?

this is true, i can barely play anymore due to being an adult. i can only browse chinese forum at work

spoonfeed me please. bad stat dagger is good why?

Buy from market. Otherwise trade talt/blessed shards.

>tosg
>europe
Is even "our" local guild still alive?

and it can have 2 (maybe 3 or 4) sockets. good for red gems for physical attackers

what would be the ideal best dps for the PP + ice wall combo

rod (transcended) + new dagger

staff (transcended)

im still abit ignorant to this dagger meme, wouldnt karacha dagger be just as good? what about the daggers that give high physical damage. wouldnt that add just as much damage as the psychokino +damage?

well shit, cryos get bonuses using shields, yet i roll a kino cryo king build. and god knows you cant depend on weapon swap with how bad the netcode is. guess im forced to manually switch weapons during my ice wall PP combo. unless using a shield with just as many sockets would be just as good?

i know the daggers good just for its sockets alone for melee, but im trying my best here to theorize the best dps for my PP + ice wall combo

>physical damage
does nothing for magic attackers (maybe nothing for physical if not stabbing stuff)

>im still abit ignorant to this dagger meme
that 'meme' exists since ICBT and works.

>wouldnt karacha dagger be just as good?
less element dmg. and other not-as-good element.
and old daggers have less sockets

dagger/shield gems are shit and useless for mages

weapon swap works ok for me

i understand now, thanks. these new item bonuses kim has decided to plague us threw me off abit. still disappointed in their not being a shield for my cyro so i dont have to switch weapons in this laggy shitfest of a game during my wombo combo ice wall bullet hell shooter

Alive for now

Why are you still even doing that? Get an agny and shoot some fireball shards.

or just a proper Pyro build and kill bosses faster

>le build of kings
is ded. PyroGods rule this realm now

Why your retard of a leader isn't bothered at all by the fact your guild was removed from the OP for 2 threads already?

flavor of the week does not appeal to me, but have fun blending in with the sheeple

heres a surprise for you

the last dev Q&A they confirmed agny will get nerfed "eventually"

Outdated memes from beta are neither flavors of the week nor original.

nice try but i was only pretending to be retarded

but ur doing that ur whole life long

Is fencer the most broken class in the game always getting rank 1s?

no, fencer isn't even the best single target dps when funded. The best is Doppel 3

Has anyone else noticed lots of drop "streaking"? It seems like now you go long periods without a drop at all, then suddenly the game dumps multiple of an item and then you go back to the intermission of nothing really dropping.

It's because you're killing different enemies probably. You just "get lucky" with the different groups around the same time.

I wonder if it would be worth my time now to try and farm myself a Rubabos Gem.

stop lewding up the new fp leader

>stop lewding up....
Ha ha, no.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k/pubhtml#

HG drop list

that's a lot of battle bracelets

Where is the 220 pistol?

Don't buy them
Farm them
No DPK and i think 170 HG has Galoks too
A fair price for it would be 1m now

triela is a good girl!

please don't namedrop my crush

Being good has nothing to do with being lewd. Being lewd doesn't imply being bad.

Triela is a good girl. And lewd.

Would you like to have FUN™?
if yes, JOIN FUTUREPROOF!
PM Triela for invite!
MToSGA!

>been hunting HG drops
>go back to town whenever I have 10 drops and chuck them all to my alt to sell
>soon all alt are selling 10 HG drops each
>go back to HG and get more drops
>fill team storage with them
>motivated further whenever there's a notification that an item has been sold while hunting

In the bigger picture I'm better off doing something else thhat would be much more profitable, but I just can't stop doing this. I'm actually having fun. How do I escape this?

Seems fair

I quit the game 10 months ago. I'm thinking of giving it another chance. I've done some research but since my knowledge of the game is outdated, I need you girls to help me fix/complete these good builds™:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1134777ff.23334554.11213545.1535.112d3f415a65.112a314a55
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#411777iee.1a2a315564.112939415a6a75.1121354454.1528355775
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#212277aae.1323354351.1a2a345571.11243a4a55.1a3a445165.1131415585
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#3115566ff.1a23354a5161.416575.2a314a5574.1a213147516575

All good except the cannon one
Rather have Scout1 and Wugu3 for cannon2
Maybe the Catagoon move points from Soar to Tooth

for cannon2 you'll want QS3 in it.

What's the alternative? Broom Trap was the shit to spread poison back then.

Sapper got some buff but it's still still, most of the buffs are Sapper3 locked too so
Wugu got huge buffs this patch and Wugu3 bugs are the new shit, spreading poison doesn't matter with a PD pandemic or Cannon2 anyways
Wugu2Scout1 is a PvP minigame build anyways

Moment of silence for our fallen wugus.

Who the hell reads the OP.

I don't understand the new drop rate. 40 Vubbe Fighters gave 5 blood, 1.8k Crystal Spider gave 1 gem and no crystal. I got a crystal before the update at 1.3k. Wtf m8s.

Everything is % based now
You either get lucky or get fucked

It's % weighted my killcount son channel.

>my killcount son