mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

The HAWKEN zombie marches on:
playhawken.com/

Heavy Gear Assault:
heavygear.com/
store.steampowered.com/app/416020

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

Rough Ride your new forklift here:
mwomercs.com/roughneck

Stab your spear you filthy tribal:
mwomercs.com/javelin

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

Kong PodKast #25: Heavy Gear Stuff
kongkast.libsyn.com/kong-kast-25-gear-bays-black-market-and-pets-oh-my

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Discord Info:
discord.gg/BPy7yP6

>the latest literally pay to win grab deals haven't even been added to the OP
You're fucking fired.

Shout out to my main man Whispers

We go way back

#KONGisKING

Hi There!

hi im new is this game pay 2 win????

Fucking dashing he's a double nigger.

Hello?

Shout out to my main man Whispers

We go way back

#KONGisKING

I pre-ordered that mech. Looking forward to it.

I can't wait for a single RAC/2 to trigger ghost heat with itself and shut the user down after firing a single one for 3 seconds.

RACs will have increasing heat rate as you fire as well to incentive firing in bursts :^)

The obvious fix is to remove ghost heat from RAC/2s so that a king crab can have six of them and mow down everyone like a tommy gun drive-by in a mafia crime drama.

I would buy a King Crab just for this.

Right so instead of being able to fire 6 AC/2s for like 4 seconds you can fire 4-6 RACs for... what? 2-4 seconds before heat and jamming fucks you?

The Mad Cat Mk II doesn't bring much new to the table, but it'll be great, like most clan assaults. The Uziel will be ok, though many of it's variants are trash under the MWO system. The Cougar is just a tweaked Addar, so it will be pretty good, though not ground breaking.

The Annihilator will be absolute trash, unless RACs somehow are able to bridge the gap between IS/Clan ballistics, and the inherit weight disparity between the factions, and also be overpowered enough to make piloting a chassis that can crest a hill, and then still need 10 more seconds to get it's weapons over the hill as well, worth it.

I'm biased, because the MkII is my favorite mech - so I naturally got the full deal Ultimate on that one. I'm getting the basic Annihilator package too, because I've been asking for that mech for a while (color me just as surprised as you all are though that the Fafnir and Blood Asp weren't the first mechs to hit the ground).

I don't see the Cougar being very good, personally. It's Timber Wolf speed in a mech under half the weight. It can pack a lot of firepower for its size, but it won't be good as a "light mech". It'll play more like a fragile light-medium.

The Uziel has the benefit of high mounts, but the drawback of a low cockpit. This means you can hill peak pretty well, but your mech shows up over the hill before you can see over it yourself, so you might take a few more shots than otherwise. I think it has the potential to be a solid medium, though. Just not my taste or style.

And back to the Annihilator, it has the problem of super high cockpit with lower arms. Some of its hardpoint locations seem decent, but it will be bad at hills. Corner peaking it should be OK with - and the Hero variant can fit 4x MRM30s. So.

It's either 2 uac5's/ 4 ac2's, or 4 uac5's. The 6 ac2's just never works. You gotta get in there and brawl at some point.

Taking MWO's game mechanics into account as well as likely hit boxes for the Uziel, I think you will find her to be a disappointment, the ST's are going to be easy to hit and XL check. The low mounted cockpit is going to give you Archer type problems with the high mounts that are on the Uziel.... I just hope that everyone that wanted it, will understand that the Uziel is not going to be the "epic" medium mech they are expecting it to be, as well as the Annihilator is going to be just awful.... Yea, the IS really got shafted with these mech choices...

Good bye Cbill, so many upgrade for my mech, so many thing to try, so few Cbill to spend...

Uziel and the Mad Cat look sexy too.

I dont know what that is
What
DELETE THIS

Shout out to my main man Horko

We go way back

you are no horko of mine

When I started playing the Marauder IIC grab deal was already over so now I'm justifying buying the Mad Cat IIC grab deal.

MRMs!

M.R.M.s !!!!

I'll rename my MWO acc to MRMKing and will play exclusively with them as my main weapon!

I wonder which mech will be best with them? Trebuchet? Kintaro? Or I'll bust out my ol' trusty Catapult :D

Did this game ever get good? I have not played since launch except for a few brief forays.

I suspect MRMs may turn out to be a bit subpar after whatever balancing they do to make sure mechs can't one shot each other with point blank 80+ MRM volleys, and will only really shine on mechs with low missile hard point counts.

I already changed my alt account's name to that. ha ha ha.

What's your opinion on Million Live?

all I can say is that makabe is da best

:D

I have 2250 MC, what's a good thing to spend it on?

save it.

Only one that will play well is the Mad Cat II.

Annihilator pure nostalgia mech and there's nothing wrong with that, but will play very badly

Cougar great looking mech but 86.4 KPH in a light, only the very best players will get any joy from that.

and finally the Uziel.....

I have no words, all I can say is it must again be nostalgia of playing MW4 while tripping. Otherwise I just can't see a reason for wanting to play a mech that looks like it fell out a dogs bottom

Why the fuck would I go to that? It's literally nothing but middle aged IT nerds with their fat white wives.
Literal trash made by a butthurt Namco wanting full rights to the CG pie

Happy for the people who will get their "favourite mech of all time" but for me the game is just missing the basics and the groundwork to build something good on. Year after year they promise great things and at the end there are mechs, and mech packs, and more mechs...

Why don't they run a nostalgia server with the old closed beta version? I would play that all day.

t. haru "use your geckos don't worry about losing them the blueprints are already in game" ko

don't you want to meet le martini and xenuria

I don't care how stupid it sounds or looks, but if MRMs stream out like lrms do then I'm looking forward to making a firehose splatlas. Just piss rocketspam everywhere like the new god of screenshake.

using sarna as a reference, If tonnage is kept as it is, looks like you can do 4*mrm20 for 12 crit slots and 28 tons.

Fuck off to Eve general

I will so cram RACs on any mech I can if they are not complete dogshit.

My terrible napkin math tells me I can fit 6 RAC/2 on a KCG-000 with a Light 300 engine and ~10 tons of ammo.

I hope RACs are good because I really enjoy ballistic spamming people to death.

If nothing else I guess this means I get to replicate my 2x UAC2 adder build on some lovely IS lights, so that's cool.

Alright I haven't played in awhile because I was holding off to see how much the new skill system would fuck us, what is this engine decoupling I have seen people talking about?

I cant wait to shit up my awesome with them ooh baby ohhh

Does this mean the whole "ML will overtake CG" just a non-elaborate meme?

also fucking fight me already faglord. I need to collect insurance from my meme ships

#KONGisKING

That MILF decal. Yeah, I'm pre-ordering just for that.

Any news about the beta?

Battletech as a setting has a whole licensed mercenary system acknowledged by all the Great Houses, right? I'm guessing the difference between mercenary and pirate is basically that Comstar has approved your unit, you stay within the limits they and the Houses have defined, and while you might get screwed here or there you're also able to do things like take contracts for different sides, visit civilized space, and retire somewhere you haven't pissed off too badly without getting arrested or vigilante-killed (probably). I'm assuming your force in the campaign will be "legal" mercenaries, which I guess might make keeping ownership of your weird unique dropship a little trickier since that's pretty hard to hide on a unit manifest.

It sounds like it's just another lever of social control developed by Comstar to keep the Houses weak and divided, since it creates a large floating pool of military force that can be bought to prop up the losing side of any major war and maintain the status quo, as well as encourage low-level raiding and feuding by providing an easy way for nobles to bulk out their forces outside of the direct control of their liege. Nobody in a position to win control of the whole Sphere would allow an official body to exist where people are legally allowed to take jobs fighting the new government, they'd have to abolish or completely reform the system - I'm guessing under the current rules contracts against Comstar were forbidden since they're meant to be the 'neutral guarantor', so whoever the new boss is would at least take that spot.

What does it take to survive a small laser hit?

There have been mythical tales of people surviving being shot in the head, being sprayed with countless bullets and even taking grenade explosions right next to them.

So what do weapons fired from a mech with your body and is possible to survive (some of) them?

Way back some comprehensive math happened on Veeky Forums. A small laser is equivalent to a 40k lascannon.

Now for what this means to a person? They fucking die.

Or you do the easy thing and look up how weapons deal damage to infantry in Battletech. Small laser = a few poor fucker die, small pulse laser = a bunch of poor fuckers die.

This is why Elementals are scary motherfuckers. They will eat a standard Large Laser and still come at you, jump on your cockpit and rip you apart.

#KONGisKING

>tfw we'll never get Elementals or other power armor
>tfw we'll never get melee combat with the mechs

>IS LBX20 will take 11 crit slots
>making it a side torso only weapon

Welp, there go my dreams of having a brawler weapon that doesn't suck dicks.

Also, two threads? fucking learn to make one you dumb niggers.

Do you have any idea how difficult it would be for PGI to balance Elementals in this game?

Lau Hu when?
Is MWO p2W?
Quad mechs when?
Wasp. Stinger, LAMs when?
Discord or Mumble?

I thought I'd get all of those out of the way.

user I love Heavy Gear but I'm not gonna pay $40 for a game that looks like a PS2 launch title in 2017.

double LBX20 on Hunchback is so nicer than I thought

5.5 tons of ammo and 1jj, stripped arms and 1/4 of leg armor, 225xl, you just nuke things and the range isn't so bad

Lao Who?

Looks like you need your eyes replaced user.

Who the fuck will post in both threads?

Apparently you.

Apparently me.

nice

>call a faggot in a twin goose twin pepsi kodiak a tryhard shitter because even in that he cant break double digit damage
>shitter reports me for hurting his precious little snowflake feelings
>get a 72 hour ban from a GM Patience faggot

So this is how PGI treats customers that have spent over 200 dollars on their game?
They ban left and right every single report they receive from a nobody F2P shitter?
And right before they announced the new grabdeal, its like they dont even want my money at all.

WAT?
I've been shitting on people literally for years, never had a ban, once had an e-mail warning.

How gold must he be if one his report will ban you?

>calls someone a faggot
>gets reported
>mad that the mods actually did something
kys
do it more so you get permanently banned you goddamn child

Alright Omega lance give a ready op and go weapons hot.

He was a tier 5 F2P tryhard shitter in an unpainted basic green kodiak metacancer that didnt even break double digit damage.
Sure that GM Patience faggot must be proud of his work cowering behind the safety of a computer screen issuing bans let and right must make him feel powerful no matter the nobody faggot he is irl.
The typical internet forum moderator syndrome.
Cant wait until the PIG loses the MW license and all their employees end up under a bridge begging for money.

>Sure that GM Patience faggot must be proud of his work cowering behind the safety of a computer screen issuing bans let and right must make him feel powerful no matter the nobody faggot he is irl.
Kind of like how you did calling someone a faggot over the internet in that game and just now on an anonymous image board?

top kek

gid gud you scrub

nice double digits you shitter

I didnt call him a faggot I called him a tryhard and a shitter, and he was both, so I only stated the truth.

a bloo bloo
get bent kid

Get gassed worthless shitstain.

>tfw not an angry child getting upset over video games

Holy shit, the autism is real.

I miss those days too.
Being young and your only worry is winning online arguments because you are too pussy to approach that cute girl from class.
Good times.

>Americlaps asleep, europoors waking up
>Raging autismo appears

Really gets the neurons going...

For your information I am 28 years old, I have a job that I make 2.5K dollars a month + extras, I have my own apartment and I have a woman.
I am just not gonna take shit from worthless pathetic shitstains over the internet.
Especially from a colossal faggot nerd shitter which is paid less than a McDonalds employee working for the PIG to ban people in their shitty online game because I hurt the pretty special snowlake feelings of some faggot shitter kid.

what the fuck did you just say about me you little bitch

Is this some delicious OC pasta?

This is Australia prime time.

Oceanic games are filled with raging autismos and subhuman slanties.

actual Loki hero fucking WHEN???

Next month.

Wave 2 and Wave 3 (+mad dog) clam heroes in April.

do you have actual source or is it just speculation?
also someone rub me on the head please :3

Literally said so in their "this is what we're doing next year" roadmap post.

Resistance heroes in february, newtech announcement march, clan heroes april.

>28yo "adult"
>posts like a little kid on a chink cartoons web forum

They also said the new skill tree will come out February 21st.

Yeah, but here's the thing:

In-game feature goalposts will be shifted like they're buoys during a high tide.

Mech packs are not. They never shift the timetable on stuff they're going to sell.

where is MY FUCKING HEADRUB???

Find nearest industrial sander.

Plug it into a power socket and push the start button.

Place your head on the belt.

Hello this is Cougar

>seriously considering a build with 5.5 tons of AC/5 ammo

You can shave more armour to up it to 6t, 900 damage, which is fine enough for an average match

MRM Griffins are going to be dank