Anyone else here have issues with steering columns not coming out far enough...

Anyone else here have issues with steering columns not coming out far enough? I'm only 6' tall and I would consider myself to have fairly normal proportions, but I can never extend the steering wheel out far enough while having my seat far back enough for my legs to feel comfortable and not cramped. It's not just me, is it?...

I took my daughter's friend home.
Not to my house, but from my house, to hers. Seeing as they don't own a car. Not yet atleast, my baby will get something safe, bless her heart. But that's a different discussion.
Point is, when she, daughter's friend, was exiting the car I did pic related.
I have never felt more dirty in my life. Instantaneous erection.
My finger slipped up her shorts, pressed against her panties. And she TOOK it. She stood there for a few seconds before saying goodbye.
I'm letting her bring over her friends all the time from now on.

It's because your seat is too low.

Chances are that you're trying to get a "sportier" seating position in your sedan or some other car where the designers intended for people to have a higher seating position unless the driver is simply too tall. By having the seat too low, you're basically bringing your legs too closer to the pedals than they should be, which makes you move the seat back to accommodate... which at the same time also causes the wheel to be too far away from you.

Super tall drivers will have longer arms, so they don't have that problem when moving the seat down and back.

It was good. I browse my daughter's facebook and instagram now. Go through her friends list
Besides making sure she isn't associating with delinquints or hoods, i save pics of her pretty friends. Not going to lie, i masturbate in the shower to them. Dont have much privacy

I believe you are breaking the law sir

Age? Of chicks? Sceptical af

So do all her friends know you're a pervert, or have you just touched the one? I'm terribly sick that you might be future me.

I know. Im not stupid, well, beyond my actions. Im not going to tell you that we are in love, and will run away.
But that im going stick my finger in her ass next time. Her cooter, to be accurate.

How old are you?

>having my seat far back enough for my legs to feel comfortable
If you raise your seat to be higher vertically, there will be more room for your legs to fit. But if you keep on insisting that you must sit as low as possible for that race car feeling, then you will be cramped.

After you raise the seat to an overall higher vertical position, you can tilt the wheel up a little bit more and have more space for your knees too. So it's a lot less cramped since you can move around more.

My car, like many other new cars, even has seat position memory for two people, Thus there is no fiddling needed since the seat position for you and the seat position of your wife is remembered and can be recalled.

How old is your daughter's friend?

>making sure she isn't associating with delinquents or hoods.
>father is sexually assaulting her friends.

Not OP, but I have my seat on the lowest position so I don't hit my head against the roof.
Never had the problem of the steering wheel being too far.

that's what were all wondering

I drove a little transit connect, and the the wheel is just oddly way out there with the seat adjusted for height

Does anyone really care?