CG discography: pastebin.com/fX7fpxrU
ML material translation: pastebin.com/3yynKCtQ
ML discography: pastebin.com/jtCYhgrA
SM material translation: pastebin.com/tiVgamsu
SM discography: pastebin.com/mXYV0TY3
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/j3MGjNCK
Upcoming Events and Merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

Starlight Stage:
>Event: 03/13 ~ 03/19 Caravan (Noa, Saya)
>Gacha: 03/14 ~ 03/17 Type Boxes
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0
Database/Resources: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1piHtf1IziDOKwRZQ3fPBXrFOd0tItW7pf2Kjqf_jkM8

News:
- SideM merch: - SideM anime staff confirmed, one cour: - SideM anime Beit PV: youtu.be/ImN_gVKESlY - Another SideM stream on April 13th at 10PM JST: live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv292721525
- Archive of : archive.is/K4Bxy
- Important ML Radio tomorrow: - ML Update (Mar 16th): - CG Theaters TS (Mar 16th): onwards
- SideM Mini manga chapter 4 raw: boards.fireden.net/vg/post/171110131/ onwards

Upcoming:
Mar 22nd: CINDERELLA MASTER Treasure
Mar 25th: AnimeJapan 2017
Mar 28th, 9PM JST: PLATINUM MASTER ENCORE stream: live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv292461172

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kqw_hHBzk5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yo

yo yo

yo yo yo

It's late, i'm out.

Taking Rio with me.

Who the FUCK are these?

Rin is my wife.

Repeating my question from previous thread: Because it seems like the ML are very oil/water in terms of workplace relationships, will the OG 765 girls have a big hand in patching them up or will it be Producer? Or by themselves with only Mirai's help?

Because in pic related, if Julia and Tsubasa fight all the time, Miki must have put her foot down like she never did before to get them to perform with each other.

yo yo yo yo

youtube.com/watch?v=kqw_hHBzk5s

Far right is mine.

so is chieri, apparently

Rinachang.

I get the sleepy one, second from the left

>if Julia and Tsubasa fight all the time
They don't.

The drama tracks for that CD are subbed, you can watch it anytime. It's a really fun CD too.

This reminds me, in ML you never see undergarments because it is a GREE policy to not show them

So instead the art team draws them lewd cards as either being going commando, or in bikini/tracksuits so it doesnt count as undergarments, talk about sneaky

Can you not ask retarded questions? It's simple they perform together or don't perform at all.

I didn't know Reika was a reactionary.

You are about four years late to ask these kind of questions.

Will the idols finally be allowed to wear underwears in TD?

Did you just notice or what?

>CG kiddies trying to get into ML since they know the clock is ticking

The 10 min short of ML had one girl show a little panty shot

I apologize for being a filthy secondary
Strictly animas over here

Bandwagoners

Were somebody expecting any different?

i really want to kiss yukimi

Yes, I was expecting someone who could at least vary their lines.

Action poses!

ML relationships are surprisingly similiar to OG, which is probably deliberate, there are pairs/ships/circles that share common interests like the alcohol group/dramatic af hime tomoka duo/milliradio trio/airu trio/kotoha's harem which are especially close but they are all generally pretty capable of keeping things civil even when sparks fly, as usually there would be someone more levelheaded to calm things down when things get heated even within the ML cast

No she is not.

meaning ML is going to be the next newfag entry point branch
it's time to burn it all down

So, anyone has Webm of the new SR of Noa and Saya?, I kind of want to see how they move in the MVs and there is no SS YouTuber who had made a video with them yet.

Action heroes!

>there are pairs/ships/circles that share common interests
Isn't that how every friendship goes?

>hime tomoka duo
You forgot Miya to complete the divine trio.

Its only a rule that applies to the ML card game because its ran on the GREE mobage platform

Also tsubasa pretty much throws herself at julia because of how julia babysat her with the Aisle performance, so julia is perfectly capable of keeping her in check

Their 3D models are still the same. They'd only differ if they ever got an SSR.

I want to hop on tsubasa's bandwagon

Yeah I don't know why he felt the need to make a post to describe what is every iM@S relationship ever.

So no new suit for them...?

I for one never understood the hate towards newfags

The more the merrier.

>Aisle performance
Is this where the seiyuu=idol quirk of ML comes in? Or is this canon to the story?

I got into Imas with the 2011 anime and know that there's a silly rivalry in /@/ with CG and ML. Don't include me in there.

And Side M. And KR. You're overreacting.

No.

I've been trying for a long time to get into ML but haven't succeeded as well as with OG and CG, as is the case with most people. ML just doesn't offer the highest tier idols of the three.

Nope. Enjoy the sprites in 2D though.

surely you realize that I am saying things in jest, yes?

You will need to have a talk with The Owners.

Only SSRs get hot new exclusive costumes.

Noa you're a cat.

But unlike Haruna you're good.

A catgood.

I've been 2 days following /@/ enough to not know where people are memeing or being real

WTF... I hate SS now!

Noa you make my pistol point to high noon.

ML likes to play it vague with acknowledging canonity in cross projects so they can retconn settings provided that they need to, as is also the approach by OG and CG, but its generally pretty obviously displayed in character interactions suddenly becoming alot more frequent/intimate for no in-mobage plot reason, which we can only assume is due to the cross project plot progression

Don't worry, I've been here for 5 years and I can't tell the difference half the time either.

It can't be helped. Guess you'll have to use that.

Haruna please go.

>You will need to have a talk with The Owners
I thought we had already established there's an infinite amount iM@S universes, which in turn means there's an infinite amount of Tsubasas. I'm pretty sure you can give him one.

Noa, Anya and Miku.

Cool, I will take one mellowed out tsubasa from the steins gate timeline

Chinatsu please go.

No one here is ever real. Just last night we had a drawfag draw art of a shitpost.

She is cute, she need a single (that is not snow wings), to bad Scamco is suffering a horrible case of skewed priorities.

Hina you're there.

the only ML i care about is fuka

You like Azusa?

Good, good.

Stare in the abyss and it stares back at you...

Dead unit.

Ah luv both

I assume the plot will be different in the anime too, so I guess there's no point in worrying about it

That was just funny. More when apparently someone took it seriously and drew the green girl in Imas artstyle.

Anime-voiced idols were a mistake.

Aki was a mistake.

No. He shouldn't a 14 year old.

And besides, Ibuki Basa belongs to me.

Remove Chie's friend Kaoru

My mistake.

Think I have a chance of ranking in the candy war? I don't think I need to level the 4-hit since the appeal guard soaks all of it anyway.

8.8k blue candies to use.

Mirai is a Haruka fangirl.
Shizuka is a Chihaya fangirl.
Tsubasa is a Miki fangirl.

Who's Takane's fangirl then?

Nice Sayokos.

>Mirai is a Haruka fangirl.
Not really, she is a Shizuka fangirl.

michiko

The mysterious one. You can also see it in the Dreaming PV.

She's very cute. I will start
The Hina Bandwagon

Hi Chihaya

Nipplemen are way ahead of you

Haruna dressed as Ritsuko is cute

Very good odds, just sub out one kf the bmd sayoko and lead with a cost 18 Vo AP up of the biggest modifier, the type with 4000ish ap, one of those badboys will give you a whooping 60% boost and is worth it

Post friendships.

I'm dreaming of Makabe.

Aww that's cute, Ritsuko comes up to sing with her

I've avoided calling CG Mizuki KWSM because I never understood the origins of it, never saw the Japs use it, and didn't want to parrot memes I didn't understand, but this one just being Makabe is so ubiquitous I sometimes forget it isn't her first name.

Aww this is actually cute.

> Translation never