/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Rerun: Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170315.php
From 3/15 to 3/31. Animation update for Okita and Nobunaga. No changes to their NP.
- 5* Okita Souji
- 4* Emiya
- 3* Medusa, Mephistopheles, Ushiwakamaru, Cu Chulainn
- 5* CE GUDAO (Honnoji Point +30%)
- 5* CE GUDAGUDA Poster Girl (Hiragumo +1)
- 4* CE Launch Order! (Youhen Tenmoku Chawan +1)
- 3* CE Fate GUDAGUDA Order (Tsukumogami Nasu +1)

>[Chaldea Boys Collection 2017]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170307c
From 3/8 to 3/22. Can redeem one CE from each CBC Collection for free.
- 5* Arthur (Prototype)
- 5* CE Talk on the heated sands - Star Absorption +400%, Crit Damage +20%
- 5* CE Detective Edmond - Invul pierce, Arts +8%
- 5* CE As you wish - NP Gain +25%, Self invul (1 turn)
- 4* CE Cafe Camelot - Heal, Defense & Debuff Resistance +8%
- 4* CE Outrage - NP Gain +15%, Taunt (1 turn)
- 4* CE Operation Fianna - Buster +8%, 10 Stars (1 time)
- 3* CE Quatre Feuilles - Quick, Arts & Buster +2%, Debuff rate +3%
- 3* CE Neverland - Crit Damage, Crit Star Rate & NP Damage +4%
- 3* CE La siesta - Recover 50HP, Receive 1 star & increase NP Gauge by 1% each turn

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profile Translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

xth for best new servant of 2017

>gay babies in shop

It's been too long.

Best boy.

Is Shinji the greatest Fate character of all time?

BEST SABER

please respond

So how exactly does Merlin work as a servant?
Is he actually leaving Avalon in his normal body to join you?

Don't think

FEEL

He's using Roman's hologram technology.

I just wanted Rider's CE

IMASINE

A S T O L F O

考えるな、感じるな!

Is it pirate sluts

Is there not a proper explanation? I thought there was and I just missed out on it.

WHO COULD IT BE NOW

It's NP2 best Saint

Spooked

>Levelling CEs
>Get two GREAT SUCCESS after another
>Remember you're supposed to roll if this happens
>Have some leftover credit on store, buy 1 (one) Quartz and roll.
>Fucking ALTERA

I ROLLED 150 QUARTZ FOR THIS BITCH DURING VALENTINES FOR NOTHING

THE MEMES ARE REAL
I REPEAT THE MEMES ARE REAL

Congrats on cutest civilization.

>two MHXA
>two artorias

Nice, she's great

DUDE UMU XDDD BRO PRAISE ME LMAO PRAETOR LOL HAREM LIKE A WHORE ROFL!!!

He projects his spirit like Arturia did in Fate, only he didn't need Alaya. Proto Arthur can apparently do the same without Alaya intervention too.

you what? Nero is trash mate

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Gareth-chan when?

CAN YOU FUCKING STOP

>A discussion between Nasu Kinoko and Takeuchi Takashi on Fate/hollow ataraxia and the Fate franchise that in Fate/complete material V Hollow material, which was released in February 2012.

Takeuchi: It’s fun to look back on it because it’s been so long, and just how much we have drawn. I’m so impressed with myself.

Nasu: So the last entry to tie up the Fate series has been released, and I guess we finally close the book on the Fate canon this time.

Takeuchi: All in all, I’m happy that this book came out to bring TYPE-MOON circle prior to the release of Mahoutsukai no Yoru.

Nasu: At first I'd aimed for CCC to be something that can be enjoyed on its own, even more so with Extra. And that Extra can be enjoyed even more with CCC, like Fate/hollow ataraxia to Fate/stay night. But as I wrote the scenario, I became aware of a desire to state the "answer" of the Fate series, which has been continuing for almost ten years now. After ten years, I finally realized that "this is what I wanted to say with the Fate series." If I'm able to complete this, then there'll no longer be anything left for me to say.

Who could it be?

aaaand it's Mordred. Not the Saber I wanted, but I'm happy all the same.

It's Mordered, anyone who sees the stat knows that.

He's probably still trying to decide if he wants rare prisms or an extra NP level.

Now get daddy to tame her

Look, he's just doing his version of the Semi FP gacha guy. It'll stop when we have a China singularity and we don't get Guan Yu

Reminds me, I need me some cute Proto Arthur Mode Red interactions

Which one.

sugoi

Jesus fuck I wish they had Bloodaxe in the front of the mob. I can't tell you how many times i've had to restart my app because I forgot to select the correct target while mindlessly farming.

>see that Rider
>"oh this reminds me that I haven't visited /h/ in some time"
>check some threads
>end up in sadpanda
>end up reading the whole Tachibana-ke manga
>cum buckets

I'm so weak

>not going EMIYA NP>Ushi/Okita

I burnt a CS and a Continue on that 40AP Berserker thing you did too. I just don't have enough heavy hitters, and I think I tripped up with taking a suport Merlin with an underpowered Billy.

Not sure how to cleanly farm this quest. Any suggestions?

>memeaxe drops a fucking statue instead of the shop currency

FUCK THIS GAME

>Caesar was killed today
>the same day Nobu's rerun starts, who is the best unit in the game to kill Caesars
DW didn't plan this, did they?

4d chess indeed

>best unit in the game to kill Caesars
dude just use gil lmao

good bait post

I can't see the other Hell quests unlock. What am I doing wrong?

not all available on day 1

I burnt through my entire party of Billy-Merlin-Liz + Medusa - Ushi, no kidding.

Please tell me the other 40AP quests will be better for farming stuff in the shop. The current drop rate is so awful I couldn't see clearing the shop.

>make blatant star wars event
>doesn't include literal Sith girl
>who uses a lightsaber
>and has an orbital strike weapon

MHX?

>tfw my only levelled event servant is Cu
I just bring my exp farming team, bringing EMIYA and Gil instead of my berserkers so I can finish everything in three turns

Sure it means I need to bring Arash and Merlin instead of say, Meduseless and Ushi but they're underlevelled and I can't be assed to put up with them

/Jannu/ thread.

Why is Sushi unleveled, what are you doing? Who's your rider

I blew my momentum on the Chimera, where I used Medusa's stun, then swapped in for Liz. So far Billy's damage output is too damned low.

oh you must be new im sorry for being a bully

if you have really low level main guys, you probably don't want to pick merlin

i just auto attack through the first 2 waves and then press the loli jannu NP on the last one, you could probably do the same with any servant who has a strong np if you can't take Okita and win easily

someone like Sakata Kintoki or Atilla should be set up to NP without any attacks, and can instantly kill the berserker if you press all of your buffs

MHXA?

Don't use Memelin if you do not have a strong Buster Servant. You may as well just grab a Jeanne Alter friend, or something similar.

Will you guys be willing to take an under leveled Okita with medusa CE as support?

yea

okita + medusa CE is what i look for, don't care about their actual combat abilities

She was a side boss with the rarest kind of Fafnir/Big Dragon

Watching power ranger made me want them to release a super sentai trio.
Maybe with Kintoki since he's already a Kamen Rider

So for farming I should be taking Kintoki/Altera support, or even Mama? Then put in Liz/Blavatsky/Hans in the party? Literally my hardest hitting three in my entire roster are Liz, NR and the Pirates.

Ozzy and George
Mostly George

Billy's strength are crits
He needs stars to really hit hard. I'd second what other user said and bring a heavy hitter support instead of Merlin.

I'd build np in the first wave and aim to np the Chimera. Then maybe a support with Kaleidoscope to take out Bloodaxe. I can lend you my Gil if you want

I've only just gotten George's second skill. No Ozzy, sorry.

I think a strong Kintoki could solo every 40ap quest if you really are unable to bring an Okita and win easily.

Evasion buff Kintoki or stun the monster on the 2nd wave with your mystic code (since you wont 1 turn it), then press all of your (and his) buffs and NP the boss on the third.

Whatever else you bring doesn't really matter. Anything to protect or buff Kintoki is a plus, but you want to maximize your Honnoji points.

They're Berserkers, so ideally your approach should just be to hammer them before they hammer you. Altera may work alright, since her third skill has a baked in 15 crit stars at skill level 10, which will help Billy out. Battle suit mystic code is alright for that fight too, since Gandr is a free stun, the attack buff is solid, and you can switch out for Mashu to absorb an attack.

what's in the 1AP? Mats or points?

Yes

>slept through another piece of drama from this shithole

why are you burgers so fucking retarded?

I'm asking so I know what support to take dickhead

daily mostly for hannoji points

make sure to bring an okita with the shop CE (looks like a manga with nobu and okita)

it will be a major source of hannoji points, as the last 4 days of it increase the reward a shitload

they are much easier than the 40ap one

What the fuck are you even talking about?

What happened? Looks like I missed it too.

thanks

1ap is super honnoji points, but you can only so it once a day. Load up on guda ce.

>Gil is constantly wanked as the strongest servant
>Ea is easily the strongest NP
>Shirou survived a head one Ea
>Shirou was able to beat the strongest servant

It's confirmed, Shirou is stronger than the strongest servant, so he's stronger than all servants.

There.

I mostly cleared it with Jaguarman + Mama + Hans. The buff + NP with Mama only got Bloodaxe down to 99 HP so it took a couple more chains to down him.

>The chief of her time had been able to slip - practically dance - through any barrier

Oh Narita, you're a funny guy.

wednesday a qt. Hope she dies soon so I can roll for her.

I just wanted Arthur

Glad you were able to figure it out then, mobage is a hell of a lot less fun when you can't farm events because you're behind. My half a year hiatus from granblue has made coming back to that game miserable.

>Evasion buff Kintoki

I don't recall a give-ally evasion skill that wasn't the mystic code. Who has it?

She's teamed up with Richard and Enkidu so she's got plot armor for the forseeable future.

fuuma

Fanart when?

So potentially I can do a clean run with Fuuma - Kintoki - Hans for the 40AP quest from start to finish?

if kintoki has sumo or something sure

i meant the mystic code ability

the starter one has evasion, the combat one has stun, i meant use one of those 2

I want Gawain to cum inside me!

This place sure is dead without Melvin fighting Gilfags and everyone else.

I rolled okita and a Medusa ce in 30 quartz but I wanna roll more badly is there any justifiable reason to do so? Is Launch Order good enough for Dantes to throw down more bones or should I clamp down for the other half of the gacha?