The Mustang GT is the sexiest car ever made

The Mustang GT is the sexiest car ever made.

b8

It's not even the best Mustang ever made

OP just let it die

Bumping because your faggot sage callout.

>fastback
>tiny ass trunk
>no liftback

not that guy but it is the appropriate thing to do, there is so much banter and shit that could be thrown at your shitty OP that its not even a fun thing to do, have some decency and let it 404

*fattest

sorry guys OP here, don't know how I fucked that up.

>implying im op

I'm sure it's gotten you a lot of cock.

Not OP but what is the best mustang ever made then? The S550 is the best generation in every single way besides maybe looks because that's subjective

Correction;
The 1994-1998 Mustang GT is the sexiest car ever made.

Why does it look like it is dragging its ass on the carpet like a dog?

unless its a special edition like the cobra everything between the first gen and the coyote 5.0 is kinda shitty.

There's just something about those tail lights that makes it look so good. I think I've been brainwashed by too many American movies

>not a real muscle car anymore
>GT pack comes with 'line lock' because they know litrally everyone buying one can't fucking drive
>Litrally a replacement penis

Fuck off

Literally none of that has anything to do with how good it looks, and it's objectively the best looking car on the road

>line lock = can't drive
>not roasting your rear brakes = can't drive
End thyself

agreed.

The Mustang GT is decent, but if you want bang for the buck, get a Chevrolet Camaro.
It's faster.
It handles better.
It's more comfortable.

I want to like the Mustang since the 5.0L Coyote engine, and 5.2L Voodoo engines are fantastic, but I know where Ford cut the corners on it. On the GT, the cost cutting is the manual transmission. Said manual is the same as the previous 2011-2014 Mustang GT. So it's the same problematic Chinese-built 6 speed.

If you step up to the Shelby, the mechanical cost cutting continues. The GT350 transmission is the SAME Tremec TR3160 used in base model 4 cylinder and V6 Camaros. Go up to the V8 Camaro SS, or ZL1 and the manual transmission on offer is a bulletproof Tremec TR6060, a beloved transmission you can't get in the Mustang.

Yes the Mustang has better visibility, barely.
Yes the Mustang has a better interior, barely.
Yes the Mustang has a larger trunk opening.

But honestly, I'll take the GM compromises in exchange for rock-solid mechanicals over Ford cost-cutting the mechanicals for better subjective elements.