/svg/ shadowverse general

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

New expansion "Tempest of the Gods":
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/016ysnkhenaxkud/sv uncensor 1.4.61.zip

All-in-one Android undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/g3wprejd9foygnr/v1461 Folders a and v.zip

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12537776
strawpoll.me/12537758
youtube.com/watch?v=f0Q1O42N8UE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is dragon so bad bros?

xth for hugging Luna

What's the purpose of that strange device in her hands?

EGGGGGSSSS

strawpoll.me/12537776

strawpoll.me/12537758

xth for paizuri

NEW DRAGON LEGO GET IN HERE BOYS

I want her as a leader

its not, very solid class but being auto lose against shadow makes it by far the worst since it doesnt completely dominate any other class

Practitioners of card games often use them for mugging.

Dragon Eggs!
Hip-hip Hooray!
My Hippocampus couldn't take it!
Hip-hip Hooray!
No Legendaries revealed!
Hip-hip Hooray!

What a day! What a great day to be a Dragonbab!

Hip-hip Hooray!

>nothing in your life is fulfilling
>you have a constant feeling of dread
>barely even feel real
>can't remember the last time you had a not anonymous conversation with someone else
>grind sv because it is a habit
Make it stop, thanks.

A yoyo with her church symbol on it? You know, some long ranged attacks or something.

@ the guy who did all those leader mod
Is it possible replace the win/lose art just like schoolgirl arisa?

link

Does playing two satans refresh the deck

>red eyes
who?

Dragon autism is growing by the minute

Would you like a friend?

Yes

If cygames doesn't give Dragon something to banish Khawy I'm uninstalling this game.

Hmmmmm

Such a good week to be a dragoncraft user.

My hippocampus is stirring.

I wish Tia got some fanart

Uninstall right now

Acolyte's Light
Odin

How the fuck do you vampypedos play this deck

It's nothing but spellbrick city

>TFW Khawy cucks dragon so badly that you can deck dragon decks in Take Two if you have more than one of him

DRACONIFICATION!

I don't see why every other dragonfag is whining about Shadow matchups, when they are actually winnable, unlike any kind of havencraft, especially Elena Seraph.

t. Storm Dragon player.

>spending 4PP to buff kawaii +1/+0

Literally hitler remove your hippopotamus.

>dragoncraft
>getting banish cards
unninstal it already

I love me some Pluto on Bahamut action in T2

Who is this?

>Play aggro sword
>Q into nothing but midrange and control sword
>....

Come on bro, it's not like you were going to do anything else with those play points anyway.

Removal is always going to be the weakness of ramp classes. You can't have ramp, awesome followers, AND immunity to removal.

lrn2mulligan

How do I get more sleeves? I've seen people with all kinds of follower sleeves

Schoolgirl Eris

Is there a fix for the crashing on android? I can't play taketwo when every other run I lose a game to a d/c

>not buffing rehab and gets a 12/5 ward instead

You won't fool me. Rehab will make dragon tier0.

Nope. The android version runs like complete trash on some phones.

go in missions and look at the far right section. You play ranked to gain points and collect rewards such as gold vials and sleeves

Dragon doesn't have awesome followers either

>monthly ranked rewards
>alternate heroes - 7 sleeves
>prebuilt decks - 7 sleeves
>GBF event - 9 sleeves

Unfortunately for you, the last one has ended for nearly a week now.

Just switched to control and immediately Q'd into Dshift

No, no it doesn't.

Welcome to blood where even aggro bricks all the fucking time

Alas, Pluto never got the chance because he had to Bahamut into Khawy or die.

That draft was really dumb. I literally had all of 10 or so minions other than Khawys. Over half of my deck was removal. I had 3x copies of Voices too, all of which got played in their 8 mana form this game going 2 for 1.

Even with almost no minions in the early game, still went 4 wins. Khawy is pretty busted in T2, particularly when you just remove literally everything until you get to turn 7.

Should I buy the rune, forest or shadow premade?

post yfw they make him the forest legendary

>storm dragon winrate versus Nep
>less than 40%
>Shadow winrate versus Haven overall
>near 47%, only a few points off from being even

What did he mean by this?

>play nothing but the same chink aggro bloodshitters all night

F U N

It didn't run like trash until a recent patch though

why are you running both demonic strike AND dod? Choose 1.

>t3 decent cards
>uhg guise tis is brik city

I don't know, dude. Hours ago, I managed to streak 4 wins playing that certain deck for 2 dailies.

why is the hat merging with her head?
it looks like the artist halfway through decided to shop the JUST haircut onto the back of her head

Cygames killed OTK roach, nerfed tempo rune, saved blood with the new amulet, gives control sword and dirtrune a card to compete against Dshift. They are capable company. Do you seriously believe they will let dragon get eaten alive forever by Khawy? Dragon WILL get banish card whether you like it or not. There is a reason why the dragon legendary(ouroboros) is the "final boss" in the expansion trailer and the last one to be revealed. Both of them going to be gamebreaking for sure.

is that bloodhungry patriarch

The Forest cards are still used in the current meta and are unlikely to be phased out anytime soon. Also it has the best alternate art.

>he doesn't know the jojo reference

Yare yare dawa

I honestly, truly hope Dragoncraft gets such a shitty legendary when it gets revealed.

I really want to laugh at Dragonbabs all day.

Just stay the memecraft you are. It's comedy for everybody.

>not forcing control cuck faggots to commit sudoku because they lose to the ""midrange"" variant

The matchup is actually pretty damn near even.

>dragon
>Acolyte's Light

>What appears to be a complete Nep netdeck getting blown the fuck out by Seabrand, Draconification, and Serpent force

This dragon player deserves a nobel prize in memeology

>dirtrune a card to compete against Dshift
>firechain

>goes toe to toe against zeus

10PP
5/10
Immune to Bane
(Doesn't have Ward)

There

Yup and the issue has not even been acknowledged so dont expect anything.

Rape whistle, to protect her maidenly virtue.

You have been shitposting this exact same post for the past week now. You seriously need help.

>ouroboros
>get 7 spell cards related to the deadly sins

JO is TIER 0

>topdecking lethal against Daria

There is no better feeling.

Oh for sure, I'm sure that the Ouroboros will definitely be a super powerful, amazing, high cost dragon.

I just disagree that it will be for Dragoncraft.

I mean, Bahamut's a neutral right? And he's basically the perfect dragoncraft card, emphasizing everything Dragoncraft players want in a card both mechanically and flavorwise. He's the godking dragon, he comes at 10 mana, and he fucking destroys everything. There has never been a more "Dragon" card.

And they made him neutral.

I'm sure Ouroboros will blow all of our minds. I can't wait to play him in Shadowcraft!

Hip-hip-hooray!

Alternatively
>Left 1 health
>Daria didn't draw lethal for 2 turns

They already patch it retard on March 8 and posted it in the technical info in game. You update it to 1.4.61. jesus fuck

So here's the thing, if it's running both petrifcation against Csword, and Fire chain to maybe kill the golem (more than likely they'll have to give up a destroyer as well) then it's sabotaging the standard build which tries to go online asap.

Forcing Dshift to do other things that aren't cantrip spellboost is a step in the right direction. Although the right thing is to delete it from the game.

Zeus is the neutral Legendary

Forgot pic

Bahamut is Neutral because every title legendary is Neutral, he was the posterboy of Rise of Bahamut. Zeus fills that role already for Tempest of the Gods.

>Wake up
>Expansion is not out

Forest is easily best out of those, but all of them are pretty solid except for haven.

So what meme decks can you put this in?

Worse card in the set?

Does anyone know the composer/song title for the ToG reveal on youtube.com/watch?v=f0Q1O42N8UE ?

The music is so hype, I can't stop watching it.

This post is prophetic. Ouroboros will be an autoinclude neutral. The dragon legendaries will be 3 drop dolphins that combine to form a 5/5 MEGA dolphin.

Dumb idol poster

DS is for spot removal and face, DoD is for stuff you cant normally deal with like Goblinmount or other tanky cards.

It's already 1.4.61 and nothings changed retard

what are some cards you absolutely HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE seeing?

Sounds like something out of Rage of Bahamut anime OST

Fire Chain is rarely used in the current build, so it'll be slowed down if it's forced to tech such options. They can also deal with Arcane Golem by dropping Flame Beast (maybe, depending on how buffed the golem is), but again, they need to sabotage their refined engine to deal with it so it's doing its job.

>Wake up
>Dragon is still bad

do you have a Samsung galaxy s7 :^)

designated airship craft WHEN?
and don't say sword, unga primitive stick wielders are gay

>not maximize your reach

Rank #1 in master laddered around 150+ matches this month with this deck.

Nope :^)