Golden Worlds Briefing
youtube.com/watch?v=kT6P3wIvp3Y

Touring the Tempest
youtube.com/watch?v=AKVzG6L5px8

MEG's updated Pastebin: pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=VTHsOSGJHN0

Bioware propaganda: blog.bioware.com/2015/06/15/introducing-mass-effect-andromeda/

Letterbox List of Science Fiction to watch while you wait for ME:A
letterboxd.com/meganon/list/meg-watch-while-we-wait/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/Dm0Nz
i.4cdn.org/v/1489611008448.webm
i.4cdn.org/v/1489611853870.webm
i.4cdn.org/v/1489613446056.webm
i.4cdn.org/v/1489613896779.webm
i.4cdn.org/v/1489615200056.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=6zUilV_oemg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for sing-along mode wasn't that bad.

Post cora

>no new threads
>suddenly 3 new threads

I was going to hook Sara up with Suvi but I just can't.

I thought she looked alright in preview videos but talking to her in the Tempest, her face just looks fucking bizarre. I cannot believe that at least one real human looked at that thing and thought it was something people would want to direct their affection towards. And it's a damn shame, because she and Sara probably get along famously since they're both scientists and have shit in common.

Scott players who are bummed they can't romance her should rest easy knowing they're not missing much.

Vetra a CUTE.

volus are behind the reapers
volus are behind the kett
volus are behind bioware's downfall

you literally have 5 seconds to defend the fact that they took saving your game out of a dialogue/exploration based single-player rpg.

I can look past the bad makeup, but that voice is so annoying. Listening to her talk for more than a minute makes me want to kill myself.

Is it just me or can the female create-a-character not be white? No matter what I do she looks vaguely asian, and there's no dropdown or slider that changes it.

I have no insight into the retarded mind famalam

Vetra a UGLY.

Sometimes I become convinced that spending so much time shitposting together makes anons on this shithole website start to become each other.

While i like that face edit in spirit, the jaw's a little too slender. Makes it look like she has no molars because it'd cause way too many teeth problems kek

What's up with this save game thing again?

I think the only possible white skin you can give her is tied to that really ugly preset with the blonde hair.

I want to do more bitching about ME and especially ME3. First, how did Soverign have the ability to have free thought? I honestly forget.

And, fuck that kid so goddamn much. He talks about how synthetics and organics can't work together when a reaper was the main cause of everything that happened in the first game and even corrupted Saren even more than he already was. How can you claim that these two things can never coincide when your creation was one of the causes of disputes?

Also, Legion gave his life to give synthetics free though and decided to work with the quarians to have them move back to their planet. Literally organics and synthetics working together, despite his claims. I hate that ending so much.

She is. I was a little worried that she'd be too much like Sera after seeing her page on the website, but I might make a BroRyder for her.

To those who bought into the jew trial: how is the fucking videogame, you cucks

> that high toned "uhm..."

so awkward, she's cute as

Yes they have free thought. The Catalyst as he says gives them purpose. In other words he's *why* they want to do things, what they do is up to them.

What's the logo on her chest?

Nyreen really does look better than vetra desu. how can a femtur from mass effect 3 dlc look better than turians with frostbite engine, bioware?

My face is tired after playing so much

webmshare.com/Dm0Nz

>that cute attempt to backpedal from her initial meaning

So then peace is never obtainable? There will always be one that would never want it. How can you claim to be waiting for this day to happen if your reapers will never allow it?

You can't save during missions.

That's a contradiction. Like "everything that happens is God's plan but all of us have free will." It's literally not possible.

I can't wait to go to her quarters and watch her frantically delete black box recordings of the asari ark

What if Bioware purposely made the animation shit to mimic old-school space operas where people were all stiff and aliens wore obvious rubber suits?

Which shit ending did they give Andromeda? Or will they just not mention synthetics in the game at all?

What if Mass Effect was a good game?

I'll only accept that theory if the "Vetra bringing down the ark with the seriously radioactive bananas" theory is true

>There's a line about Ryder rejecting Jaal

Seems he might have read a bit too much into the whole "yes you may come live on my ship"

Gil is cute! CUTE!

I think in a post ME3 world, even if MEA were perfect, there'd still be a lot of people finding things about it to shit on

I actually like her voice, and I think her makeup is fine. It's just the overall shape of her face. Maybe it's poor lighting making it look bad, I don't know, but talking to her on the bridge of the Tempest just put me completely off her.

And it's not even that the character creator is completely incapable of producing attractiveness. Most of the male presets that I played with were easily sculptable into something good, and some of the premade faces I've seen in game (for example, the human female infiltrator in the MP) are actually kind of cute.

Someone deliberately had to make her look bad. A character's one thing, but a character the player is supposed to romance? Come on.

Even Gil looks relatively normal, though I can't endorse his choice of facial hair.

Andromeda initiative left before the Reapers came and the crucibles EOA apparently doesn't go outside the Milky Way.

game is full of animation bugs and glitches.

sound glitches too

Why is it that the "Logical" choice is the only one that makes you sound like even slightly less of a retard?

Why would you pick any other option?

Do you know the line?

That's not the case though MEA is shit.

Oops I meant a line in the data, not a conversational line.

Speaking of which, when will people be able to datamine the audio and all that?

> What? On my home planet we always fuck our ship mates.

You used eight words and didn't manage to say anything. You should succeed Mac Walters as lead writer

>SAM's profile function is supposed to be a extremely secret
>Alec just runs around shouting SAM, TURN ON MY BIOTIC PROFILE without a single worry for who's listening

This might be believable if the animations weren't so damn glitchy.

How do you make any preset besides the asian customizable?

Will suck dick for an approximation of Carter.

i.4cdn.org/v/1489611008448.webm
i.4cdn.org/v/1489611853870.webm
i.4cdn.org/v/1489613446056.webm
i.4cdn.org/v/1489613896779.webm
i.4cdn.org/v/1489615200056.webm

be honest, are you keeping your pre-order after the previews and the trial?

I am.

>I am
fucking loled.
I thought that was going to go in a different direction
I can respect that user

Wow, Director Tann is genuinely racist as fuck in a "salarian man's burden" manner. Sounds like a /meg/ poster.

Kinda cool.

Nothing else interesting coming out and I already have the season pass for DS3.

me too. game looks amatuer as fuck but still fun.

Fallout 4 has a fucking better character generation, and animations that ME: Androgynous. I suppose this is what you get when you hire SJWs, numales, and basically anyone simply based on muh diversity instead of actual talent or merit.

But really with everything that's come to light about how...rushed and unpolished it actually looks, would it be better to hold off on the game, or just deal with it kind of how DAI was

omnitool looks so different

I am, it seems fun despite its flaws.

I wasn't really expecting bioware to make a quality product anyway.

I was only buying for the multiplayer but after everything so far it seems I won't even bother to try the singleplayer part.

Soon. I hope I don't fuck it up though and miss my chance with him, I will start new game if I have to

I like that it seems more functional, actually makes sense as to why everyone seems to have one

I am just because I loved the multiplayer in ME3 and it looks just as fun in Andromeda. Not feeling good about the singleplayer though.

Don't worry, day 1 will bring a magical patch...

Yeah

I was still having fun before the game boxed me in with the level 3 Hazard Zones and made me do the main quest to end the trial. Will try multiplayer tommorow or later today I guess

Haven't been reading the threads but what is everyone's problem with the game other than Animations?

The CC is the only thing I'm concerned about. I haven't had a chance to play the trial yet, but I keep hearing horror stories about people restarting over and over again because of how bad custom faces look in the actual game. I may just stick to the defaults if it's that bad.

I'm gonna fuck him up

First turian supremacists, now salarian supremacists?

Day 1 patch was already in the trial

wtf did they fix?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

GET OUT OF ME SWAMP DONKEEYYYYYY

Yeah, I am. The animations are awful, most of the character's faces look absurdly artificial, the dialog is shaping up to be awful, and I don't like any of the romances, but even shitty BioWare games are enjoyable to me. I hardly play any games but I get a lot of enjoyment of BioWare's games.
And the MP will be fun.

>because of how bad custom faces look in the actual game

it doesn't help that they're basically not animated in the CC.

one thing those korean grindan mmos often do is have a button in the CC that makes the character make a face or something, so you can see how they look in motion. would've been helpful here.

Heh, you wanted a new and unique character? Tough luck kiddo...

they'll patch everything, ALRIGHT?!

For anyone wondering this is still in the game

>Sounds of gunshots, and something being thrown out a window
>Don't bother pulling guns out in case of danger, oh no
>Just let the unknown krogan walk up and grab you
Amazing

wat
i was just watching it in a stream earlier and its clearly not

Why are all the turians on the Nexus ghostly white?

I made the Webm from the giant bomb quicklook uploaded like 3 hours ago.

Go home, Mac.

No sunlight, obviously

They kicked out every colonist out, only bureaucrat class can travel

Yeah. It's pretty much what I expected it would be. Not letting the extreme sperging in these threads influence my opinions.

Then we know it's a glitch if you speak truth

I recorded it, ill upload in the thread soon

Is anyone else having weird sound problems? Either it all cuts out save for whoever is talking, or dies outright while in the Nomad

They get ashy without twice-daily applications of lotions, and they went 600 years without lotion...

youtube.com/watch?v=6zUilV_oemg

When will someone mod it so when she shoots herself, she goes into ragdoll death animation?

Yes. I forge my own opinions, not borrow other's

did they take out the soldier's adrenaline rush for andromeda? i don't see it in any gameplay videos.

That's not even funny. Using the laugh track constantly instead of saving it for Sara's stupid face at the end steps on the joke.

Nvm i misspoke

>mac meme though
kek, you're still a kike for using that outdated meme

It's called turbocharge now I think

Anyone playing on a gtx 970? How does it run? I've got a i5 4430 and 8gb + gtx 970, terrified it's gonna run and/or look like ass. Currently downloading the trial, please put my mind at ease

>tfw GTX 660
rip in pieces computer

WHY DOES CC RYDER SHOW MORE EXPRESSION THAN ORIGINAL?

No, turbocharge just makes you fire faster for X seconds. If adrenaline rush still exists it will be a class specific skill.

Stutters on high settings at 1080p.

Low action segments hit 60 frames easily, but when there's shit going on or even if you swing the camera around too quickly in a large area you'll drop frames pretty consistently.

It's a Bioware game, of course it has sound problems.

I'd be happy if the Banter works properly this time

I really can't believe there are only positional sliders for the eyes. No angle or size scaling at all, it's absurd.

>get to habitat 7
>place that requires helmets
>very very first part of the game
>rain is running down characters faces instead of down the helmets

what
the
fuck

She looks like a creepy wax figure, I think it's the eyes