Lets play a game

lets play a game

>Not choosing 3

The fuck is wrong with you?

I can finally make my dream track car

fuck, I can't decide

fuck off you cunt, it will never happen

>no Forza rewind ability

I'll take 4 and buy something sexy and Italian.

2, 3, and 4 are all really good, and it's really up to taste which one is best for you.

1 is just absolute trash. Only a retard would ever take it.

4 my man, 4.

>tfw not much technical knowledge and would just buy a super cool stock car.

1 isn't that garbage. You could learn real world driving skills by fucking around on any road you want, without any consequences other than possibly fucking you and your car up

Not just that, think of all the super unreliable cars that suddenly become DD-tier. You could actually enjoy old Lancias and Triumphs, for example.

Hell yes. Clearly the patricians choice.

> go to junkyard
> find wrecked superbird
> buy it and now it's an original stock superbird

you literally cannot fucking lose.

>car enthusiast
4 > 2 > 3 > 1
>vapes cocks enthusiast
1 > 3 > 2 > 4

4 is the best option, that means that any old shitbox I purchase and register is gonna work just fine. Plenty of cars that are more than enough stock too.

3 is really good too

2 is a superpower that can be turned on you in an instant, heroes like that always need saving so fuck that.

1 is a safe pick if you just wanna hoon and be a jackass

>3

I've never been able to afford actual mods on top of repairs, so 4. I could save all the money I use fiixng shit and filling the tank and buy a car that's actually good for fun, while my shitty DD will never fail me. Also there would no longer be such a thing as a winter beater. I could hoon a classic muscle car around in the snow and not suffer rust.

>actually using the forza rewind ability

And other drivers coming for your ass. Being able to hoon without cops just isn't as good as infinite reliability or being able to get any part for any car ever.

>take #1
>continue to drive as I was within the traffic laws perfectly normally

Thanks for the free peace of mind, suckers.

my main concern when a cop pulls behind me is my POS not being inspected, so #4 would solve all potential cop problems for me

2 is not even magic
anyone can learn it

2 is lame, just learn shit the normal way

3 is for poorfags

4 is for babbies who cannot into repairs

1 is the only worthwhile one simply out of utility.

Can I order an entire car in parts using 3 and put it together, giving me a brand new car?

The awareness that vehicles constantly deteriorate even if you don't use them and deteriorate even more if you use them haunts me.

>take 4

>daily drive an old Italian supercar all-year round and never have to worry about damaging it

How is this not the best option

4 is the best without doubt. You could amass an amazing car collection you'd always be able to drive in perfect condition just by purchasing shitty 200k mile project versions of cars you want.

>not picking 4 and hooning a turbo'd rotary without worry about apex seals

#3, easily

1 fucking obviously

B-but I'm a bottom

4 is the best choice.

4 and start a rental car company.

Roll

Besides people with no imagination, who wouldn't pick #3?

#3. Since age 19 I have always kept written lists of cars and motorcycles I would like to own and what modifications I would do to them. Would literally make my life paradise.

3. Though 2 was a close second. 1 and 4 are fucking garbage.

3, hands down. Especially with chassis and engines being able to be given to you for free, holy fuck.
>you will never sit down on the computer and order all the parts to build your dream cars from scratch in your own garage
>mfw

>pick #3
>find someone who picked #2
>start a garage together

>select 4
>buy 90s jap turbo car without a cat
>block wastegate with long flexible fiberoptic pipe that can pump concrete
>now have freeboosting turbo car that is invincible and won't knock or blow up

1 is great, especially if you live in countries with overly strict road laws
2 is just a shortcut with a crutch to something you can learn over time
3 is brilliant if you have the money to buy the cars to work on and aren't dumb enough to fuck them up completely
4 is for normies who cannot wrench

>take 3
>become known as that guy who can get perfect replica parts for classic cars
>live an amazing life
it's not even that hard

Tossup between 1 and 3.

This. Choosing 4 and playing your cards right means you have a literal infinite money generating machine. Then you can work on securing the other 3 powers with varying degrees of success.

slash thread