Senran Kagura General /skg/ #1016

Huge girl Huge guts edition
previous thread NEWS
SK:PBS now out in Japan.
>gematsu.com/2016/10/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-announced-ps4
Water-Gun Themed TPS, Release 17th of March 2017 in Japan
>gematsu.com/2017/02/senran-kagura-estival-versus-coming-pc-march-battle-vixens-dlc-launches-simultaneously
Estival Versus PC release this march, BATTLE VIXEN characters finally being released in the west
>gematsu.com/2017/03/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-dlc-round-one-trailer-dead-alive-xtreme-3-character-dlc-detailed
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3’s Marie Rose, Honoka and Ayane as DLC.
>youtu.be/gnaBav_OaF8
First 35 Minutes of Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash

GENERAL
>Complete Character Listing
senrankagura.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters
>Downloads
pastebin.com/JiapWFDL
>Newest Fanart
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=閃乱カグラ
>Dioramas
twitter.com/hashtag/カグラマ?f=images

SK: NEW WAVE MOBILE GAME
>How to Play
senran-international.boards.net/thread/352/guide-play-wave-outside-japan
>Mobacoin Guide
i.imgur.com/RbVpnjU.png
>Card Release Thread
senran-international.boards.net/thread/666
>Card Archive (Updated 11/22/16)
mega.nz/#!D5F1kSYY!Pm8KOrtA1mPcFxtdqyjIOnpB9Tkef9pS-_w1KtkM9gk
>Card Wiki
seesaawiki.jp/kagranw/

MISC
>MarvelousAQL Senran Kagura site
senrankagura.maql.co.jp/
>Creator's Twitter
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka
>Yaegashi Nan's home page
chafox.web.fc2.com/maindayo.htm
>Japanese 2ch Thread Futalog
futalog.com/index.php?mode=ttl&s_word=�M���J�O
>Senran Websites
pastebin.com/p5RLbHb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wplx_W61an4
mediafire.com/file/icvpak6tw7eah0t/PeachBeachSplash_event.zip
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I convinced my HATRED OF EVERY GIRL to not destroy the Earth. You only live now because we find humor in your pathetic lives!

>PBS Epilogue + Teaser
youtu.be/wplx_W61an4

Playing with Mirai at the beach!!

card user here. quoting myself to tell everyone what's up (also to clarify a question about whether nan does in game art for the games.)

i'll only be posting the actual new cards. i will not be posting the the copypaste pbs renders. i'll upload a zip with all the cards when im done if someone is really that fucking bored. but honestly, i don't recommend posting every single card in the zip.

i repeat. im only posting the actual new cards. none of the copypastes. (for the record, crimson and the mikarugas got the copypaste cards. along with asuka and yumi getting a pair card based on the PBS cover.)

now, let's begin.

(splashed splash of splash)

So this is going to be basically the PBS renders of girls who didn't make it into PBS?

Huh, I was wondering if people have been attributing the chipmunk teeth to Nan incorrectly.

>The teaser
This is why I've stuck around through all these games
If it's finally time to conclude the building Shin hype then I'll be the happiest I've ever been as n SK fan

I'm a bit afraid it will go too dark. It's a weird feeling.

(hose use)

no, they're actual new cards. the copypaste cards always reuse the same rainbow beach background and have the same names (most hotter than anyone). these are new.

nah, it's always been a thing with nan. it's just that it's become way more prevalent recently.

(1 second before dormant)

Hey, are you the one who updates the card archive that's linked in the OP? If not, maybe you should post the PBS renders so whoever's in charge of it can include them on the archive when it's updated.

Ryouki wearing sunglasses and headphones is the cutest shit ever.

>(1 second before dormant)
Is this implying she's about to drown?

Only way we could hit too dark for me is if people start dying, and this isn't the series for that
There'll liekly be tears and despair, but maintain hope that your senran of choice will push past it and soar, user!

Taking it easy in the hereafter
After EV her and Mamashama can kick back and chill

oh, i forgot. Yumi DID technically receive a new, actual card. Asuka did as well, but i'll be posting her near the end to keep in line with the system i've been using.

(drip drip)

i am not. i may or may not know who does, though. hard to tell. if it's who i think it is, they stopped updating that (for the most part.) if you're talking about the seesaa wiki, i also know who updates that. and they update that independently from me.

Everything will be okay, nobody would ever hurt saki in any upcoming games and nobody would ever hurt Imu.

PBS user, can you dump all your game CGs into an image folder?

Senrans can't fly, user.

(the essence of lockean use)

I'll hurt Imu with my dick! You know cause it's so big.

Kittyjet!
Neetcopter!
Miyabi has actual wings!

(preparation for starting)

(I'm soaked up)

Bro's swimwear comes from the 90's!

Wrooong.

(water dripping)

Then why do we never see them actually flying in game, only hovering?

Checkmate, atheists.

WHAT?!?!!?! YOU'RE A GIRL?!?!?!

Someone explain to me why every series has this characters that everyone seems to hate as a meme or something. Like Yumi and Murasaki in SK or Luka in the project diva games. What did they ever do to deserve the hate?

this one is just last event's reward card.

i need to find yuuyaki as well. but the event just started and the top 65 from that event don't seem to be playing right now. ill look later but i likely wont post the card here until midevent.

Mostly, their own fans ruined them for other people.

I'll save her!

What about the sakicopter?

and that's all, sort of.

like i said here and the rest of the cards are just copypastes of PBS renders. if you really care that much to see them, here's a download link with all the cards, along with the ones i posted here.

mediafire.com/file/icvpak6tw7eah0t/PeachBeachSplash_event.zip

anyway, ill see you all in 2-3 days.

maybe.

I've never seen any yumi fans before everyone already started hating her guts.

>everyone
Just a vocal minority of shitposters.

baka user

>Vocal Minority

It really is no secret that Yumi just isn't well liked in the west. It's the people who like her are a minority. Not as small a minority as, say, Imu but still a minority. Remember the EV poll?

Don't tell you guys knew all along? Am I the only one who knows nothing? Thanks guys. I thought skgees were cool.

I bet you guys fuck her while I wasn't here, aren't you?

>Remember the EV poll?
The one Yumi one?

Yumi won that poll though and marvelous west decided to throw out the results.

Even if we were to assume that some people will die on SK7, I honestly doubt that it will become a slaughterfest. The most I could see are people who would kick the bucket eventually like Sayuri and Kagura. There might be some fake-outs, but no actual deaths to the girls. I mean, the most charater deaths happened in SV for crying out loud.

Even in the darkest moments, the series clearly gears fowards optimism. Even if the first game was meant to end with everyone dying, Takaki grew too attached to the characters to let it happen. And really, does anyone really want any of the girls to actually die? The answer is yes, but you get the idea.

>that some people will die on SK7
Fuck off

>when you write characters that you intended to kill off but can't bring yourself to do it in the end.
i-i know that feel, takaki

Yumi didn't win though. In fact she was pretty low until the poll got linked on japanese sites. Marvelous throwing out the results was because of a Harukafag vote stuffing with bots

Everyone was voting with bots.

People always forget the Katfag who came out and admitted to spamming votes right after

So Takaki is a crappy GM like me, too?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with casual fucking between bros.

I think it would be a pretty great prank if Chiyo gave me a brojob with her vagina

I wouldn't object to New Hebijo deaths just for karmic balance. Or Gessen death for that matter.

Just leave the original 10 alone.

Of corse Gessen are the new queens who are just better than everyone else so I know it won't happen but still..,

Is PBS user still here?

>Just leave the original 10 alone.
Fuck off

>Fuck off
Fuck off

>Who Waves get CGs
>Souji's is with Homura
>Yuyaki's is with Leo, the latter of which is way off in the background and out of focus
Wow, Marvelous really does hate Leo. Didn't care much for the other two either.

Remember the times when Kurohoro isn't a whore?

Me neither

What even is the context in this? Is Miyabi afraid of spooks and Shiki is trying to help her get over her fears?

The CG count is really low. I dont think PBS user posted them all.

Miyabi had her periode and shiki made her feel like a girl for once.

Literally who.

He said in the last thread that he unlocked all of the CGs, so Leo just didn't get one.

He could have not posted them all. He didnt post the Yumi and Ryouna one without the text. A lot of characters didnt get one. I thought they all got something in the paradise modes.

Either way he said those were the only CGs the Who Waves got. Sorry Leofag, no one loves you.

I WANT TO SUCK MINORI'S TASTY SNATCH

I hope all the senrans except mine die then the series can start over with new characters that hopefully won't stink so much.

>tatakai no ume
Yes! This is what I want from the games.

Post yfw you will never see a Senran no Uta VN

You're saying like that's a bad thing.

Saya no Uta was good, but I'd rather leave it as it is.

That's weirdly specific. There's a million crossovers I'd rather see.

How often does the card archive get updated?

You guys just have shit taste

... what, the MC sees in boob vision instead of meat vision and everyone looks like a senran to him?

Who?

>tfw no saya in PBS

I want to wear my senrans shinobi outfit once. It looks so beautiful.

The seiyuu that voices the doctor chick also voices Leo

Make sure you take pics and post them here

nice

I LOVE Kasumi!!! SO much!!! She's the BEST!!!!!

Too bad they didn't have her do the kind of voice she did there and instead make her do the 'boyish' voice they typecast her with.

Murasaki has a really erotic back.

I dont think the guy playing PBS posted all of them even if he got them. We didnt get the team intro ones from him.

Asuka tiddies!

Post Senrans who need a good petting!

Didn't he say he posted them all though? And why would he not post them all if he could?

She can't even function properly as a human being if she doesn't get her daily dose of 4h headpatting a day!

Uh, but Yomi still can't function properly as a human being even if she gets that.

He obviously didn't though since he didn't post the other team intros or the Yumi and Ryouna one. I just think he got them in game.

Undone shading

Is that ice covered with blood of other leaders?

For some reason the pure white underwear bother me so much.

I know you can change them, but that's still lazy as ass.

kat be like
>gibe me de pusi b0ss

Did you have stroke or something? We've known for years now that Katsu is into boobs.

And I still hate that Ayame is tagging along like she's always been there.

It's not that. I don't know why but I think Kat is the Pink Guy of her team.

I like how Ikaruga is screaming and instead of helping her, all of her friends just laugh. When's Ikaruga gonna go on a school wide groping rampage?