owg.pleb.pl

>Previous:

pc specs i need? im on ps4 and i want to play with my friend

>play eu at morning
>games are good
>play at afternoon/evening
>games are bad

anyone else notice this?

threadly reminder that you can post in this general only if your rank is diamond and above

Slavs coming back from school.

Google the minimum system specs and go slightly higher than that just to be safe

Tracer is chaotic good.

more russians in the morning, more frogs and Iberians in the evening

EU server sucks, it covers too broad an area.

GMT times;
3am to 12pm - cyka blyat slavfest
12pm to 7pm - retard kiddie genji time
7pm to 11pm - shit premade stack it's just a game comedy hours
11pm to 3am - dude weed lmao I'm soooo drunk

ive just got a pet turtle, who should i name it after from overwatch? trips wins

Would be more dead than Battleborn's general.

I'm not sure if it's just my rank but i find russians to be way less cancer then in, like, dota
barely any russians in ranked

desu it's always slav time on EU.

t. gold shitter

OW is not as popular as CS GO and DOTA in Russia
t.Russian

said the silver shitter

>tfw bronze and everyone wants me to suck their cocks

I don't want to do it. No matter how much you ask.

Who do people who are terrible at this game insist on picking DPS?
They made shitty brainless heroes like rein, lucio, mercy, etc. just for you, so go and play those you fucking niggerfaggots.

>gold shitter thinks most of this general is below diamond
>calls me silver
buttery

Widowmaker is cute, CUTE!

>rein
>brainless hero

>lucio
>brainless hero

No, the real brainless hero is fucking S76 and that's why gold shitters slip to diamond or masters because of his dumbshit character.

He's brainless for a dps but still takes more skill than holding left click or literally just existing.

Chillest guys are brits, communicate a lot.
Germanosphere people talk less but make the necessary calls and usually don't blame you even when they get audibly annoyed.
Slavs communicate communicate not at all or all the time, almost always mad, will blame everyone else on the team.
Frogs don't communicate at all, almost certainly on drugs, spam the team chat in french after the game.

You have to be some sort of silver surfer with how retarded your opinions are.

underrated post
>csgo shitter gets on a winstreak because of his aim
>gets into masters
>loses games because he has no clue about positioning, teamwork or ult economy

Tracer's Neutral Good.

>ever playing on european servers
i play on american servers, i don't care how bad my ping gets

*right click

they're at your SR so... :^)

90% brits i've seen are fucking cunts

Yea except I'm pretty new to this game and have won like 20 out of last 25 games with all the losses being when shitters hogged the dps slots.

>golds shitting up the thread with elo hell whining
every time

>Been on a losing streak so bad I got back to Plat Sr
Fucking why is it so hard to climb up as a support. Like I don't know what I'm doing wrong

Soldier is the absolute retard enabler right now. As long as you can press Q when Ana shouts at you, you can make it to diamond.

That might be because you're shit at anything that's not a DPS, so you should git gud either way.

When they're not trying to be comedians they're usually the best for keeping a team focused

Brits and frogs are the absolute worst.

2900 is plat I think right?
I'm not complaining about "elo hell".
I'm having no trouble climbing and I doubt this would be better in the highest ranks anyway. Shitters exist in 6k+ in Dota and surely this game is at least as bad with it being filled with so many casuals.

>your winston is scared of going inside the room in ilios to take point because symmetra put sentries up "everywhere"
>tells the 76 to lead
kill me

>completely fucking dominating on last point of Numbani defense
>payload is pushed all the way back to the checkpoint
>enemy mercy gets a 5 man rez in OT and they push it all the way to the fucking end
literally how does this happen? we're fucking owning and then suddenly we get our shit pushed in; how? does OT just activate people's almonds or some shit? how does a crap team suddenly and without warning turn the game around like that?

I keep winning most unwinable games and losing games that should be free, and I don't know what the fuck is happening anymore.

Usually after a really bad round, team goes full retard with troll pciks, but we somehow end up steamrolling other team. Like we captured second point on Anubis in 30 fucking seconds with 1 tank and one healer with just one zenyata ult.

Enemy team isn't ready for 4 DPS, so they get steamrolled.

HOW QUICKLY THE TIDE TURNS

>Playing a hero with responsibility.

Like, this game is good but the fans of it are so fucking gay.

"Thanks for including Oasis it made my iraqi dad cry because his country is shit"
"Thanks for including gay tracer because now I can picture myself scissoring her"
"Thanks for including autist character so now I feel normal even though I'm a fucking retard"
"Thanks for including x,y,z so now I can feel represented"

What is this bullshit, wouldn't be so bad if I didn't see it nearly everyday

>Rein, Lucio and Mercy are brainless
>Wah I want my DPS stop taking it
Who'd have thought a DPS instalocker had no understanding of the game's mechanics

Are you playing Ana. Quite easily the best support to climb with

>hold left click
>not brainless

The real brainless hero is Mercy
Good thing she's so shit that nobody picks her except fetish fags.

It's possible that your team celebrated victory too early and got caught off guard, then it all just snowballed into this.

>thinking "le advanced game mechanics xd" matter when I kill you in a second when you appear on my screen

Why would Veeky Forums of all places dislike autists?

So I played against a good Widowmaker.

What exactly do you do against the enemy Widowmaker when they're actually good? That was fucking nuts. Even our Winston who was trying his best couldn't do shit.

I've noticed the same thing. I get scared when the match starts and my team is 50SR up because I guess the team thinks "ez win" and plays dogshit poke at the choke thinking their SR will make the push for them.

Lucio got it worse. All you need is to simply exist and boop people off the map once in a while. No need to think about who has higher priority when it comes to healing as all of them get it.

remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow, and insidious killer

send one of the tracers after her or genji

>good Widowmaker
Tell him that it's too obvious and he'll get banned if he doesn't turn it off.

You're a fucking idiot, and you spend way too much time on Veeky Forums.
Catch some fresh air will ya, laddie.
This place ain't making you no good.

t. gold shitter

On the contrary, I think he should stay here longer. It's completely healthy and doesn't deteoriate your body or mind with prolonged exposure.

t. aimbotter

frenchies just use the vc to ask "es-tu français?" and then there's a baguette festival cause the other 4 teammates are so

Is Reaper a bronze player? His aim is shit. Not even a single headshot on a fucking tank with a giant crit hitbox. He can't even use his wraith form when needed.

>be me visiting a friend
>he plays OW too
>asks me to play a few games on his account
>bit drunk at this point but whatever it's gold SR
>be Pharah main so I pick Pharah, someone instantly gets triggered because the account has 0 playtime on Pharah
>he thinks I'm throwing
>tell him I'll switch if it doesn't work
>it's Eichenwalde attack so I propose dive comp
>after I explain what that is they agree and pick Winston, Zarya, Genji, Ana, Lucio
>"ok guys, break the Reinhardt shield, speedboost in and blow up their Ana"
>the Rein shield is probably halfway down when Genji decides to go for a "flank" through mid, explodes within a second
>no reaction by the team, don't think they even noticed
>tell them to speed in anyway because I can probably deal with the back line myself
>tell them three times to push in with speed boost, speed boost is there but no one goes in
>the choke is literally empty because Rein is charging his shield
>I'm hovering over the roof on the right at this point and decide to go in myself, at least take out their Ana
>blow up their Ana, Mercy, McCree and Reaper
>just a Zarya and the Rein left
>I fire at the Rein from behind so he has to turn around
>this is the time my team decides to go through the choke
>mfw
this is the SR the game is balanced around, pals

>still silver
>still matched against diamonds and masters in QP

>"but u get gud playing against people 10x better than u haha"
>implying this game is a job

I want to become good friends with Sombra and have a pillow fight with her.

Mercy isn't a hard hero, but she still has to be mindful of her surroundings and positioning since she's the number one target for every D.va, Winston, Genji, Tracer, Widow, etc. The nice thing about the game is it isn't CoD tier "shoot him quicker and my team wins."

I guess you're right. Who needs tanks or healers when you have 55% accuracy as McGee. Have fun in Grandmasters.

>stuck trying to kill a pharah solo all the time because the rest of the team is pretending she doesn't exist
>in high plat

Running dive in low elo is a liability. Can't recommend it.

>not having played against beta/prenerf widow.

You hide. You play your entire team around not giving the widowmaker sightlines. It's aids but it's what the character does. It changes how your entire team plays.

>55%
that's literally diamond tier
t. 70% top 500

Really dislike borks, they talk in their bork language, and very mediocre, low energy players.

Germans are chill, communicate a lot, main Reinhardt, good players all around.

Frenchies same as borks, but funny, better players.

>borks
?

Y'know, Borks. Unintelligible. Tend to be chefs?

>"Soldier, deal with Pharah!"
>Ana refuses to shoot at her
>Zen doesn't discord her
>Nobody calls her position out until it's too late
>People haven't heard of damage fall off
Every time.

hah, i get it now. thanks.

I think the game is conspiring against me now, I keep getting the clearly worse team every game that I can't heal to a win no matter how hard I try. I keep getting the people picking 4 dps against a 2/2/2 team with perfect picks.

I know it's not me, but I can't stop losing. I just want to support and do my job but nobody else is willing to do theirs.

>your ana is the only healer against a lot of harass
>they still tell them to focus pharah
>the RH and hanzo don't even bother
must be fun wanting to lose that bad

>supporting a sub 3k game

You will lose because you're playing a brainless position in a brainless bracket and having no impact.

haha I'll just pick dps and win 1v11 xD

I have friends in low silver, and when I need a laugh I spectate their comp games.

>Reaper teleports into the enemy team and focused down in a millisecond, keeps on trying the rest of the game
>Attack Sym charges Torb with her shield, locks on the turret then stands still to be melted by Torb's alt fire
>Only hooks the hogs land are on D.va bombs that just sit there because they don't know you can fly it in
>Soldier getting blasted by Bastion, decides to lay down healing pod rather than run for cover
>Genji spends whole game reflecting torb's turret into itself in-between ass rapes from Zarya
>Rein on defense charges the enemy spawn door at start of match
>Mei walls splitting their own team
>zen ults to escape flankers
>assault rifle Widows
>Junkrat

It's nothing short of bizarre.

>I spectate their comp games
you cant
0\10
try harder with this bait

Ana has the highest skill celling of any character in the game. Say otherwise, faggot. I dare you.

Hanzo has the highest skill floor and ceiling, faggot.

You'd know this if you weren't some redditspy.

>what is Twitch
I guess we'll never know

that's sombra, faggots

Widowmaker, McCree, Genji, Hanzo, Pharah, Zenyatta, theoretically Junkrat but no one will ever get there.

Have you not heard about a character called Sombra? What about Widowmaker?

sure, silver shitter
you're fooling nobody here

That's Sombra. The difference between a shitter Sombra and a good one is so big that it might as well be a different character. It doesn't help you as much as Ana though.

Widowmaker and Mcree need good positioning and aim. Ana is the same in that regard. Plus add the fact that you have to be constantly aware of when to heal and do damage. Making split second decisions that decide games because Ana is broke as fuck. Genji/Hanzo/Pharah no comment. There is basically no movement in this game making those heroes considerably easier. Zenyatta is high skill ceiling but low APM. Trust me. Junkrat is a joke character.

yeah it would make a huge difference to hit 100% of my shots instead of just 71% like I do right now with Ana.

>comparing ana to widowmaker and mccree
How do i know you're not higher than plat.

Sombra is misunderstood by the general playerbase. Not difficult to play. That's all. Most of the pro scene that actually practiced it, mastered it relatively quickly. She's just not suited for comp where team synergy is at a minimum, which is a requirement for her.

You got me

If you main a hero, you should be banned from comp.

>Ana is the same in that regard.
except Ana only needs bodyshots and hitboxes for her projectiles are huge. the healing hitbox is even bigger. and the fact you cannot grasp that projectile based heroes have a high skil lceiling just proves that you don't know what you're talking about. The heroes with the highest skill ceiling are the ones with lowest average accuracy, not the one with highest average accuracy (Ana).

Widowmaker is all about aim though
To play Sombra well you need to have a good aim,know maps very well,always keep attention on 3 cooldowns and know how to read your enemies

You should know I play this game on a pro team, faggot. Kill yourself, nigger. I'm also wasting my life on this piece of shit game and I hate myself.

Who gives a fuck about accuracy stats. Hit the right shots. The clutch heal shots, and the ones that fra

go be bored somewhere else

>Who gives a fuck about accuracy stats. Hit the right shots. The clutch heal shots, and the ones that fra
replying to bait