├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Sparkle Fashionista (until 3/10)
├ Winter Symphony (until 3/22)
├ Automata Replica (until 4/??)
└ [SG] Bright Dark Heroine (until 6/14)

□ FAQs, Guides, Rappies (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News: bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
├ /Pso2g/ Discord: discord.gg/4bVJeSX
└ Buy ARKS Cash using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

□ Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

cyberk.it/pso2mirror/players/manual/communication/chat/
youtu.be/Nq5cGDh0_LY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for robots and removing rappies

Why do all the best girls in EP4 have to die?

I wish everyone in that picture was dead.

It's not so much "the drop rate of material zero is complete ass" (which is true anyway), but the fact it has such a high amount of HP and your friends list is probably weak as dogshit if you even have any active ones left.

Seeing your loadout, while you may think it's good, I'm afraid to tell you that it's a pitiful loadout thatt wont be able to do shit because by default agrani is only weak to fire, so one XH variant is fire, one is ice, and the other is unknown because maint occured rather quickly before I saw any more types. You have no fire element, you have no ice element, so you're basucally fucked on all fronts. Fire you can work around somewhat by getting an avenger for 10 gold weaponoid stones (obtained via ex quest completions and completing weaponoid gaidens). Basically with your loadout, I'd use luther/tenimusou/avenger/facet folia 6 (fun scratch it, it's around strong as elder rebellion 10 if not a bit more) and whatever will fit in the remainder.

You'll be fucked for ice triggers but you can't do much about that, and avenger if you release it will give you ~140-160 fire element, while not ideal, is far better than none at all and will at least let you do an ok amount of damage. If you had obtained arion daggers you could've potentially worked a stronger loadout but that also requires far more investment than you'd care to do.

tl;dr you're not going to get far at this stage in the game without dropping real money on es, so consider it a lost cause.

>people taking shitty phone games seriously
You can't make this shit up.

Going from 3 set saiki to 2 set austere + 12* leg and I'm thinking of making guranz/tech4/flict?/???/noble units, not sure if I should put spirita in the 4th slot since I'm losing the PP from crafted saiki or something else
send help

I don't like es at all really, I just want an es only reward for use in the actual game since good Fi usable partizans are hard to come by and es has a great one.

Thank you for the detailed reply. I didn't know agrani wasn't light weak, oops. I do have other chip/weapon loadouts available that could get me max/near max element for things besides light. The only element I can't cover is ice which seems like a problem though and you're right that my friends list is mostly dead. Only a little under a dozen people had logged in during the past 6 hours when I checked before.

>get massacred to the point that when I kill an enemy I get +100 points
>We don't get emblem fever
I hate how random this shit is. Why can't you fucking get anything right, PSO2 team?

emblem fevers completely arbitrary nature is what annoys me with it. Almost every single time I see it, it's to the point the entire enemy team who is doing badly enough to get it could be left alone with both rainbow emblem spots for the remainder of the match and still lose.

Any user has saved the +/- gains from saiki to union and can post them?
please

I just hate how random it is. If you could expect it then it might make for some interesting fights or some amazing comebacks but no. It's completely fucking random and I would prefer it not exist. I wish instead that the location of rainbows moved throughout the match.

here's how it should be:
your own emblem: 2 points
rainbow emblem: 5 points
enemy emblem: 10 points

Yes, getting enemy emblems should give more points than rainbow by a large margin.

It'd give an incentive to defend your own emblems, to go on the stealth offense to steal enemy emblems, and put less weight on the rainbow spawn being the decider.

Where is the es eq?

>we actually put gift reeceptor on a unit
>we didn't meant to do that because we dont want people having LR/meseta fever/exp boost on units that aren't trash
>please don't sell them
>we'll remove them later

>please don't sell them
>but we're not gonna do anything if you sell them just like the returners

>Expecting irl niggers to make decent looking characters.

They should stick to manly fighting-game character cosplaying.

No, they're going to flat out delete any affixes done with them.

No wonder the thing costs you 80m.
Last time I play psoes things wasn't that insane.

it was only 80m on ship 2, it's now < 50, and on ship 4 it's only 25.

It's subjectively easier to get 20 rainbow stones and in turn the sigma partisan, but that depends on other factors anyway.

I don't know how you do it, but I can most definitely get 50m way sooner than I can get 20 rainbows.

I want to make Mother a mother!

I have a lot of characters on es, I don't actively hunt rainbow stones because I don't actually care (I sold the one sigma weapon I got in the past because I moved from tmgs to daggers), but when I did in the past, it's pretty trivial to just set it on autoattack with a tmg and a few weaponoids with gaidens that activate on hit rather than on just attack. do it on a decent cost quest and press the button to restart it every few minutes until you're out of energy.

Best done while playing games that are actually fun.

>thinking hair volume works that way
you're dumb

Saiki (3 pp crafts) is +28pp -15atk -225hp compared to union.

Thanks user just making sure but pp craft saiki gives 12% to ranged and 0 to rest right?

Yes.

who do I contact in game to get some delicious fat futa cock

I was gonna say you should contact Jesus but on second thought I don't think he wants any of your shit either

>go to b47
>go to cafe
>identify people with english names
That was hard.

Thank you user I'm not from this game originally, I came from XIV looking to meet people to RP with in space on here.

Jesus is a man, I'm not interested in men. Only women from planet Xyloquob with big penises.

Fuck off, we already had pedos like Doll Cat come here and ERP with children.

Can't you tell I'm just shitposting until mother starts you faggot. Ded thread ded gaym.

LMAO@URLYFE

>women
>with penises

I don't think you're describing a woman there user

mom please give me drops like units

It's okay because they are feminine penises remember.

Does the Step JA ring require Snatch Step from the Braver tree or can I use it without that skill to save 2SP?

Why would you use a ring for snatch step if you have braver as a main or sub class? That would be like using a massive hunter ring as x/Hu. It's not like braver is starved for sp, especially as a sub class.

It's not possible, retards.

Why am I always one bar short of pb when mother does the 2nd cube attack?
Why is it impossible to get hit by p2 mother to build pb?

nah dude, actually they might end up banning people this time, according to current events

>please heil our fuhrer kimura

What's the best way to get Soul/Stat4/Spirita3/Flict/Elegant for units? I feel like upslotting is the most economical way to do it, but I'm not sure what's the best way to spread the affixes between fodders.

Because I have empty 12* units to fill and Braver saving SP anywhere is handy for my Hybrid tree.

Thanks for clarifying faggot, if I knew that I wouldn't have asked would I?

Why are you wasting elegants on an affix that cheap. The booster has to be more than half the total cost

I guess you are the retard.

That's easy as shit, you might as well go with Spirita4 over 3 as well, it doesn't really cost much more.

>Ult Soul / Stat4 / Spirita4
>Stat4 / Spirita4
>Flict
>Soul Receptor
>Ext Receptor

Upslot from 4s, should be 98% success on Spirita4 and Stat4.

Unless you are affixing SAtk the Elegant is really only 5 mil more than Noble right now, it's easily worth it.

>literal 25 minute mother
I should have ditched when phase 1 almost timed out

That's a good one. You should have saved it for later when the thread's more active so someone could fall for it though.

強化による恩恵はステータス補正のみで、効果はLv1から変化しない。
ブレイバースキル「スナッチJAコンボ」と異なり、ミラージュステップにも適用される。
このリングがあるとスナッチJAコンボの習得が不要になるため、ブレイバーのSPが1P節約できる。前提スキルのスナッチステップも不要であれば合計2Pの節約になる。
スナッチステップが不要になると、それによってPA「ヴォルグラプター」「バニッシュアロウ」のマーキング弾が誤って起爆する恐れもなくなる。
ステップからモードシフト以外の武器アクションへJAすることはできない。これは派生元であるスナッチJAコンボと同じ仕様。

>pso2g cant read or do math

Damn, this general is almost as if /fgg/ and /dng/ had a love chile and that child decided to play a jap MMO

Everyone must have been distracted by your gigantic butt and kept crashing into walls.

>get her units
>never going to use them cause I have Saiki
Truly you get what you don't desire.

The easiest way to get the correct answer to a question in this general is and has been for a very long time to reply something retarded for other people to correct.

That's actually pretty sad.

catcha: trollhattan yolk

>i was only pretending!
who gives a shit anymore tho

just an observation, try it for yourself some time

I just went and tested it myself, it seems the only difference is that Snatch JA (on Br tree) has a faster JA circle than the Ring Skill by a small amount.

>main class Br
Does mum not love me lads?
Also Katana gear boost only affect your natural PP recovery and not on-hit PP recovery right?

>oh boy an EQ
>what a perfect opportunity to be an attention whore and spam my fugly char again

it just doesn't stop

yes, gear only affects natural recovery

If you take the Katana Gear Boost skill on tree, it'll give you 150% hit regen.

katana gear doesn't restore pp without the boost, and that's not hit regen, it's gear bar accumulation rate and natural regen

>can do se0>gekka>n3>se0>n2>n3>se0>gekka>n3>se0>n2>n3 ad infinitum after emptying pp with se0>gekka rotations
i should really try if the tajappsave ring will let me do se0>gekka>n3 infinitely instead of having to resort to n2 half the time

Izane set is awesome. I survived through Mother's second cube attack with it.

You can survive mother's second cube attack with saiki. The damage it deals is dependent on how many cubes she gets to the center.

xd

If your timing is good you can do Saku0->N3->Gekka to get the quicker mid-air animation on N3, it's pretty precise though.

I switch to the PPC Ring when it's off CD and just use Crit for damage otherwise, I tried the PP Save one but wasn't a big fan. The 6PP you save per Saku0->Gekka only gets you an extra combo every 8th rotation, that's more than you can really do on most bosses burst phases. I plan on making a high slot Aura Katana when the CFs go up, the potential should help a lot with how quickly Katana burns through PP now. 16% dmg, 23% on hit PP, and 30% passive PP recovery is pretty sweet even if the base SAtk is kinda low compared to Gix. The passive PP recovery in particular plays beautifully with PPC, should let you skip out on N3s completely here and there while it's up

>I plan on making a high slot Aura Katana when the CFs go up
I hope you have tens of thousands of cubes to burn on it.

Stupid question, I have an hairstyle with GV in the name, but I can't change the second color, any idea how?

este
or if you're a cast, you need a recolor pass

Ok I need the pass... Thanks

A2 A CUTES

I do, finished my fodder for it as well. All I gotta do is upslot the thing, buy an Elegant at some point, and mash it all together

>Lucky Rise III
>not EXP Boost III

How do you macro ring switching? I assume you aren't opening the chat box mid combat.

Shortcut words, most likely.

cyberk.it/pso2mirror/players/manual/communication/chat/

The bottom one.

>this is why 2B hair went so high

gotcha. i'll practice the x>se0>n3>gekka>se0>n3>gekka then.
>still no katana buffs

>Mother cubes
No, this is what having Izane units is like.
youtu.be/Nq5cGDh0_LY
Neek BTFO

Now I hope this scratch doesn't go akaRIP and SEGA will revive the scratch out of spite.

That guy deserves to die.

I'm still mad at myself for not getting akarin for 40m

>check his shop
>akarin
>purple heart stuff
>20 2b hairs
Must be nice being this rich.

don't try to sandwich n3 between those two. it worked for tsukimi because it got you higher up but for se0 it just doesn't work

Thank you

Hey question about the new level cap.

You need a 13*+35 weapon of the class right. But let's say you get all of the weapons in one character then on a different character equip and use them. Will your second character also get the level 80 cap?

Does this mean that the level cap is account wide?

>being a blatant jew

daily reminder to genocide all lilipans you meet

Will the Nier LA be worth a lot in a year or is it too shitty?

Blatant exploiting of the economy. Sega should ban this fucker.

I sure hope it's account wide with a title.

I bought myself 2 purple hairs because they looked nice.
But for them to go beyond 100m just because this faggot exists? Disgusting desu.

>being a (((merchant)))
kill yourself

This is fine , because it's basically the natural market movement. This is not , because it's one g uy basically going "fuck you guys I have a fuckton of money and you're going to buy it from me or never have it".

It's shitty but it will worth more in a year