Agressivity in the US

youtu.be/8dSc6bVIadg

So I've been watching a few road rage compilations and I've come to the conclusion that americans are the most agressive and violent of all. In Straya it mostly comes down to a bunch of honking and insults, same with Europe but in the US is often completely blows out of proportions with people hitting the other on purpose, throwing shit at them, getting in a fight or pursuing them for kilometers and putting peoples's life in danger. It is the same thing with police pursuits: In the rest of the world it is very rare and often makes the headlines but in the US it takes place daily.
Does America have anger issues?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DlkUqi29Lck
youtu.be/MABXWmzR-go
youtube.com/watch?v=st_jK1falCs
youtube.com/watch?v=s7MTM4BKZ_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

O B S E S S E D

4th column, bottom row

You'd have anger issues, too, if you were on meds, 50k in debt, barely managing your payments and could lose your job any day for no good reason.

it's true, everyone here either doesn't know how to drive or has extreme rage/ self entitlement issues and in most cases they have both.

It's mostly niggers and dumb white chicks driving SUVs like they are bumper cars

Commuters belong on /n/

Assholes belong in the gas chamber.

>"Oh my gawd! Look at these people experiencing a human emotion! How dare they! This offends my sensibilities- Why would they do something that I personally disapprove of?!"

What do you want? Anger to be outlawed?

>dude i was communiting and something happened LOL
>im such a car guy™!

The point here is that burgers tend to react way more violently than other nations you autist.

That's an observation, not a point, shitbiscuit- I'll stop being pedantic, though. Americans react more violently. So what?

Have you never seen Russian road rage videos? They pull you out of your car and beat your ass. And as for police chases, European cops are pussies and would never do a high speed chase.. also Europe lacks the modern automotive infrastructure to support high speed chases.

>also Europe lacks the modern automotive infrastructure to support high speed chases.
HA!! We simply know that doing a pursuit pushes the target to take greater risks and creates greater dangers for other motorists than not doing a pursuit. Get the plates, wait for the guy at his home, easy.

youtu.be/DlkUqi29Lck

I'm assuming the U.K. doesn't count anymore?

aussie here yall facken amatures!

>Get the plates
>Car is stolen
>Perp gets away to rape your wives in the name of Allah
>????
>Profit

And in how many cases is that the case? And how many highspeed would-be chases are there in Europe anyway? I never hear of anything occurring. Are Americans as chase happy as they are trigger happy? Have you maybe noticed from car chases on TV that chasing someone rarely motivates them to stop and instead only motivates them to drive more dangerously? I know it's counter-intuitive because you'd like to chase something to stop it, but that's not how it works. Chases only create dangers.

Then we can discuss a solution to their problem, a final solution if you get my drift.

youtu.be/MABXWmzR-go

Holy shit, so this really is just because your delicate sensibilities have been offended. Little bit of conflict scare ya? Knowing you could mouth off to the wrong person one of these days?

>In Straya it mostly comes down to a bunch of honking and insults, same with Europe but in the US is often completely blows out of proportions with people hitting the other on purpose, throwing shit at them, getting in a fight or pursuing them for kilometers and putting peoples's life in danger.

This is the shit you see on youtube because none of the other shit is worth filming. That's like saying that every single australian drives a 1400hp commodore and does nothing but skids.

Americans as a whole are violent, aggressive, and fearful. Individually we're usually normal and fine though.

Most of the problems with the US and law/politics is directly related to how sparsely populated it is here. It can take cops 10 minutes to hours to respond in some cases. They prioritize petty bullshit like going 10mph over the speed limit on a freeway over actual endangered lives like road rage and burnt out headlights.

The people who do it get away with it so much of the time that there's no discouragement. Even when they get caught, it's a tiny fine that doesn't matter to anyone with a full time job.

Cyka blyet pidaras

youtube.com/watch?v=s7MTM4BKZ_E

Listen to this video by a man many magnitudes smarter than yourself.

Guns actually solve problems though.

>Drive by Molotov

kek, only in Russia

The one dude being harassed by the car, the red fusion, I mean at that point wouldn't you stop at a safe place and call the cops on his ass?
He could easily have died or gotten badly injured, and with that reckless driving and pursuit you would easily claim he was trying to do just that to you, sue the fuck out of him.

Nice clickbait, faggot, but all he's saying is that Joe Blow down the street can grasp an elevator pitch story summarizing a point found through data easier than if he was to just have numbers spat at him- Not "I saw this thing happen in a video so that makes it a universal truth" ala OP.

Why do US cops not just breathalyse someone first and then do their dumb fucking little test after if it doesn't pass.

or is there just no legal limit and its just drink until you fail it.

The legal limit is 0.08bac

The officer can do a series of field sobriety tests. Sure he can use a breathylizer if he wants but who cares

Because a breathalyzer removes his ability to charge somebody with a DUI who isn't intoxicated. Using the sobriety test is subjective and the officer can say anybody he wants is intoxicated and then set about doing arrests, impoundments, confiscations, etc and then let the accused fight conviction (and usually lose big even if they win the case).

>be american
>get shot

Rather be shot than take Mohammed's dick in my ass

As if americucks like you don't get Tyrone's dick and get shot on a daily basis top kek

Yeah, dude. 'Mericans dont fuck around.
>be me
> white landcruiser swerves into my lane
> give a honk
> look over & admire his mighty retardness
> old fag is shitting his depends
> pull in front of him get on freeway
> fag is tailgating me & trying to pass
> Fucked with oldfag long enough and let him pass
> oldfag passes & jumps in front of me
> old fag starts spraying pepper spray out his window on the freeway
> my window was down and tasted slight hint of pepper spray
> rolled up windows and tried to get away from oldfaggot
> keeps following me
> get off freeway old fag follows me
> drove up two way street
> rip e-brake
>180 into other direction of traffic
>look in mirror & old fag is try'n to turn around too
> oldfag cant hang
>flip him off and drive away
> drive swiftly into neighborhood
> go up a few blocks
> ditch car
> walk home.
> kick myself for not having a dash camera & not getting asshole's plate

Its best to have a fast getaway car if you live in a metropolitan area like oakland where i was for example.
Granted when this incident happend to me i was in my friends shity ass 800$ car that wasnt even registered because my car was under construction at that moment.
People have guns too of course.
I used to fuck with the niggers sometimes when i was out driving around but i had a little drift car thing with good handling and it was easy to getaway from ruined sc400s on 23 inch chrome wagon wheels.

>Americans get shot on a daily basis
>No universal health care means they can't go to the hospital after their daily dose of lead
>The average surviving American citizen is a tough enough fucker to shrug off bullet wounds with such veracity that they are still able to get up the next day to continue wage slaving

Holy shit.

Tyrone's the one getting shot kid, it's like you don't pay attention to the American news media like all the other countries besides America does.

Well its fucking jamal shoot'n tyrone so nobody really gives a shit. I know i dont and i live in the sf bay area.

Holy shit shut the fuck up.

>why are there more instances of something happening in a country of 300 million people than in a country of 23 million people

Amazing what diversity forces upon nice white communities isn't it?

Big time. I've had a physical road rage confrontation
>some dude is tailgating the shit out of me
>as I try to get over to let him pass he makes an attempt to go around me
>we pull to a stoplight and are yelling at each other over stupid shit
>jumps out of his car and comes in through drivers side window
>gets a solid punch on me pretty dazed
>put him in a headlock and uppercut the shit out of him
>some lady on the sidewalk says she's calling the cops
>light has turned green a while back so I drag him a couple yards and let him go
>does a small tumble hops back in his truck and blows through the red trying to chase me down
>lost him at another light

Nothing ever happened afterwards and I was shaking for the rest of the day. Couldn't really believe this guy was so upset about me not going 20mph over the speed limit he wanted to get in a fist fight

>Does America have anger issues?
Yes.
The low average height and small average penis size combine to leave most of them with a chip on their shoulder.
Then the HFCS and fatty diets and lack of exercise leave them fat, so the dicks shrink further, not that you'd see them over the obese gut.

When your wife's the size of a cow and you've barely got enough dick left to play with, not that you can reach it properly, you take it out on random people because your car is the only place your wife can't bitch at you and take out her frustrations about your fat ass and tiny penis and lack of stature.

Add to that the fetishising of violence, the piles of additives in the food, the caffeine and pill addictions, and the way americans jerk off over appearing working class while being middle class waste of space office worker scum?
Recipe for disaster. Especially when they're all armed to compensate for their lack of penis size.

>Are Americans as chase happy as they are trigger happy?
Chases do occur. And apparently quite frequently. My HOA neighborhood is at the end of a long road. There are no other exits from that road other than the security gate. Back when the neighborhood was new, the gate would be rammed about once per week by soemone being chased by police.

Sometimes the gate wraps the car, but usually it is mowed down. Some of the time, the perp has insurance but most of the time our insurance has to eat the substantial cost.

Some of you EU don't seem to understand why people run and have the police chase when it seems obvious the police will catch them. The purpose is to get enough distance or a turn where the police don't see, and the suspects toss evidence of a crime out the window. So they get caught for a chase, but at least they don't have the evidence for which they get nailed for various other crimes that they are forced by court order to make restitution. That results in wage garnishments.

You double-plus badspeak.
You need re-education to learn goodspeak.

>fpbp

>Why do US cops not just breathalyse someone first
Because the law gives cops the choice with the understanding that the cop chooses based upon the situation. For someone that is obviously clean, it will be the breathalizer right away. For someone that might have drugs or stolen merchandise in the car, the cop uses the other tests which allow him to observe the suspect. It also gives the suspect more opportunities to "mess up" (includes body language) thus satisfying legal requirements for the officer to perform a cursory search of the car or the suspect's body.

I guess so, but it wasn't ever something I ever experienced until Friday night.
>Out driving in the middle of NoWhere Texas
>Country roads, no big cities or towns for miles
>REALLY nice for midnight driving (This story takes place at about 2 AM)
>Thought the speed limit was 55, and was going that speed because of that.
>Some huge RAM Dualie speeds up behind me
>Pull over to the side to let him pass
>he speeds off into the distance
>Maybe about 15 minutes later, I see the road sign that says the speed limit is actually 70
>Start driving 70, and while I am I see the same dualie
>This dude is going like, 60 now
>Wait awhile to get past some hills so I can pass him without having to worry about oncoming traffic
>Get in the other lane, go 80 to pass
>Get back in the lane, this dude is RIGHT on my tail
>Speed up
>He speeds up too
>I slam the gas and this guy is trying to tailgate me at 100+ MPH
>End up hitting 120 and start to gain ground on him
>I hit a red light in some REALLY small town
>turn right
>As soon as I see another right turn I take it
>Pull over, lights and car off a little ways down the road
>See that the dualie turn right at the light, but didn't see me make the 2nd right, he passes the road I'm on

I'd like to imagine that he wasn't trying to follow me, but even then the tailgating at 100+ makes me think he was wanting to pick a fight or something. Because of the time I was out I wouldn't doubt that he was drunk.