Female racers

Has Veeky Forums ever dealt with them?
Are you angry that they get sponsors more easily than you ever could?

I raced one for a while in regional karting stuff and another in F2000. They were both shit. It's pretty annoying. But it's really just a symptom of the problems of modern car racing. It's no longer about merit it's all money.
I can't even hardly watch GT racing anymore it's an absolute joke.

Sponsor, sponsor, sponsor

The VLNs still good

I would be a little embarrassed if tampax just gave me a sponsership for not winning any races.

Don't really care about female racers because a lot of them are literally not good. Look at Danica Patrick. She wins ONE IndyCar race and gets vaulted to be this female race goddess lol. Then proceeds to show that she literally cannot hang in NASCAR (yeah, yeah, NASCAR)

Yes VLN is good, but it's not professional and it doesn't pretend to be and that's why it's good.
The entire scene is better in Europe. It always has been. Which sucks because Europeans are faggots.

I don't give a shit about racers in general

may as well con on /sp/ and circle jerk about professional athletes or whatever

Also the am/pro scene in Japan is good.
The FIA/CIK is a huge influence on the racing and the US is fucking retarded for rejecting it.

So hide the thread you fucking commuter.

>doesn't jack off to professional athletes
>must mean he's a commuter!

Fuck off to /sp/

No one has mentioned a professional driver in this entire thread.
Fuck off back to your sticker thread.

I've met her, she was one of the instructors on a driving experience day I did. I got my worst result of the day in that event lol. Can't really blame her but I just didn't get on with the car as much as I did with the others

I miss my exGF bros

She always bitched at everything while she was driving. I always told her to chill and not drive so fast, but deep down, I liked it.

was she thicc?

not particularly

she's okay, but definitely not a standout.
every single male who beat her in karts and every other series she's raced in (because she hasn't won anything) are sitting at home wondering why she gets to drive a GT3 and they have to wake up for their construction job.
thats the entire field at any of these events now, good drivers, but nothing special.

where as the 90s were the cream of the crop. if you werent fast you werent there.

GT racing has been a joke forever. They often have a grid of 25-30 cars but 4-5 classes, leaving you with a handful of cars actually racing each other. Except they don't because there is always a massive gap in performance because GTs attract so many talentless millionaires.

>talentless millionaires.
My aim in life is to be one of these so I can finally go racing

singles of truth.
90% of the drivers are talentless nobodies who have never won anything except other series full of talentless nobodies. but they bring that money.
it's all a farce.

when tobacco and alcohol were allowed to sponsor racing money wasnt an issue and so they didn't have to resort to hiring millionaires to drive their cars.

touring cars, rally, karting, motocross, motogp. the last of a dying breed.

I used to watch GT a long time ago.

Now id actually prefer to watch NASCAR over that shit.

And I hate nascar.

>literally a thread about race car drivers
>durr no one's talking about race car drivers

>if you're sponsored you're a professional athlete
you're an idiot.

Is she Veeky Forumsur girl?

The person who finds the first woman that can actually race for wins on a consistent basis in a major series will make lots of money

Talent pool is really thin so it will take a while. Theres already some solid women racers around though so thats good.

The bar is lower than ever to win races currently so you'd think it would be pretty easy.

Women were a mistake

she described rallying as like "dancing" so she gets my respect

>she described rallying as like "dancing"
that's some mecha level integration right thr

Was she actually good, or just lucky to have a very superior machine at her disposal?

briddy good
and it should be noted that the audi is a pita to drive

Id say when other highly acclaimed racers consider you a great you must be pretty damn good

shes had success in multiple cars too

Group B.

She was a qt too

>drove in group B
>didn't die
I'd say the former.

And Jutta Kleinschmidt?

>Are you angry that they get sponsors more easily than you ever could?

>Be mildly talented male racing driver
>Become qt trap
>Profit

Found a solution

hell yeah

YES.