N/o/rcal

I Waited For You user Edition.

Old picture because.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qyTj4WnPE9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>April 29th

Live fire range at on the military base.

youtu.be/qyTj4WnPE9M

There was no newer pic and I don't even know where or when the next proper meet is.

Also I'm sad that Mustang user stood me up this morning.

bump

done with LS, i want to go back and do more :(.

Jetta, go with me, it's time to comeback.

Why would you type like this? Are you a girl?

B-but I didn't even type "l-like this" this time!

It's just a meme idiosyncrasy user, don't be so bothered by it and take it easy. If it makes you feel better I use it even less than I meet people from Veeky Forums, which happened exactly twice in the last 12 years.

>mfw rice cooker doesn't have FRS
life is suffering

>SoCucks
WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

no u

Fucking

D I S G U S T I N G

>can't deal with my sicc twisties

Was a fun meet.

Pros
>no cops on tooj
>good weather
>hektic roads

Cons
>normies there
>road was a bit dirty so drivers prone to spinning might be triggered
>one lane, but as wide as a narrow two lane

Love you Neon, you get an AR yet you magnificent negro?

I have the lower and stuff, just havent put it together yet. Nice dub-dubs btw

>nice dub-dubs btw
>gets dub-dubs himself

ITS A SIGN NEON.

A1 U P P E R

U
P
P
E
R

>Caring about dubs
Seriously? Had to be a namefag too.

Well fuck this thread. I'll stick to the socal ones. Less autism.

S O B E I T
Sorry friend, I only use the namefagging in the norcal thread. I'll try and be more careful about when I use it.

Do you go to the socal meets? They fun? Kinda wanna go this weekend.

who

not happening, I'm moving

>SoCucks get triggered by names
p autistic desu senpai

I'm thinking of heading down to SoCal this weekend, is there a meet?

We are planning to rent a minivan and help house sit with a buddy of ours. Touge is down there too.

Who is we? I was going to ride Angeles Crest and then chill with a friend in Costa Mesa. Are you Neon?

Yes. So far, me and the guy who drives the MR-S are cool with the van idea. If we can get more folks in the bay area involved then it would justify it. We'd want a minimum of 4 people to justify getting the van.

Where exactly are you going? Spyder said he could probably meet at Angeles on Friday.

Also I'm not interested in getting a cuck van, I'm taking my motorcycle.

I dunno, I thought we were driving directly to the house hes staying that.
That works too.

Driving to the house who is staying at? Spyder? Maybe I'll meet you guys on Saturday night if I'm not chilling in Costa Mesa the whole weekend.

Yup, spyder. We look forward to seeing you. If not no biggie, next time.

It sounds kind of lame just chilling at a house. Would you guys be up to going to chinatown or get some chicken and waffles in Hollywood? There's tons of stuff to do down there, pretty kcmod thing to only play vidya.

Certainly.

Spyderfag here, I was thinking about hanging out in Downtown LA for the day after I take care of the doggos. I have to housesit for a reason.

OK senpai I'll be there.

>tfw sfbayfag
feels p. lame man

Any meets out there? I'm from Bakersfield and tired of going up the mountain for LA. The coast sounds nice.

doesn't really seem it but i've yet to do some late night visits to a few backroads that supposedly have a lot of activity on the weekend

we had a meet in the sequoia forest before, was pretty good

>tfw Reddingfag
feels amazing br/o/s

Damn that looks beautiful af.

I've heard that too actually. Unfortunately my shitbox is more cruising than racing.

ATTENCION~

Okay, so for the trip to socal this weekend to see spyder, who is going?

Who wants to take the minivan some of us are planning to rent? With a power inverted and a small flat screen we can make it a gaming rig as well, but we need at least four folks who wanna take the van (sfbay fags).

Turns out the motorcycle gathering at the quail lodge is Sunday so I won't be hanging with you guys. Another time senpaitachi.