Who gives a fuck what a utilitarian vehicle looks like

I do

>I can't have standards on things I pay $40,000 for

>i like my vehicles to look like dogshit

can i turn a hilux into a bro truck?
where do i start?
getting a tarbo as big as my forehead?

Put a soviet AA gun in the bed

Ranger is better, Amarok is better, Navara is better, D-Max is better, L200 is better, litterally can't think of a single reason to buy a Hilux. You can't even put in ad blue yourself.

Don't you Americans find it ironic that you'd buy the less utilitarian vehicle because it looks more utilitarian? All those styleside pickup trucks are completely fucking useless as work vehicles.

thanks man

I see plenty of pickups as work vehicles in germany, I don't know what you are talking about.

I don't. All those Amaroks and Navaras are always sparkly clean and driven on roads to the construction company's offices, while the poor buckets getting beaten around construction sites carry Sprinter and Transporter badges on them.

>rubber wheel flares
>22" chrome rimz
>low profile mud terrain tires
>6 or more LED-bars that dont do shit
>roll bar made of exhaust tubing and silver rattle can paint

Cant be that hard

I think it depends on what you are using the truck for. I get that a pickup can transport less by itself than for example a flatbed vw crafter, but I still wouldn't want to use one to haul a camping trailer across europe. To me a pickup fills the gap between that and an SUV.

The fuck is up with the front? it looks like a boat.

Tacoma is a leisure truck.

Why would you haul a camping trailer across Europe in a work vehicle? Why not just use a car?

Because most cars can barely do it, and suck at it? Why would I use a shitty car when a truck or large SUV is much better at it?

>sprinter and transportation badges
Lol no
They are all wearing fuso or Hino badges

Nice town car, I'm sure it goes off roading all the time !!

The power needed for towing is vastly overrated, otherwise European authorities wouldn't rate Golfs for 1500 kg and Audi Quattros for 2500 kg.

Hilux gets box rails

taco gets c rails

Guess you never tried to pull a caravan up a hill with a car.

Get some of your goat-loving friends in the back, that gets the white liberals wet.

Don't you own an older hilux with a very similar paint job?
He's just a sperg that posts this same bait on the daily.
Because trucks are built for towing and cars are not