pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw
fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51662

>Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia @ PAX East
youtube.com/watch?list=PL7GX3TUpHAwyl8x0yhDEMnKdhTp4ZVe_N&v=yIj-GE1imVg

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

arghblargh.github.io/feh-inheritance-tool/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can i fuck vaike if i made a male character or have i gotta reroll?

Explain to me how skill inheritance works.

Thoughts on me?

My wife is fast and strong.

We'll have to wait and see. They didn't go into much detail as you can read.

Reminder Zihark is the best Myrm in PoR/RD

Reminder that skill inheriance killed this game.

Get ready to see teams full of nothing but Vantage + Desperation + Quick Riposte Takumi.
There's literally fucking nothing you can do.

They wouldn't dare...
would they?

That permadeath event might be like multiple maps like in PoR

Nowi is SPD- DEF+, meh ?

>3 B skills
Nice shitpost

>Entire team is filled out with skills
THAR SHE BLOWS CAP'N
Good thing it's only Vantage 1

Ephraim and Alfonse have the same speed retard. Alfonse also has the same Def and higher Res on average and hits much harder. Alfonse has 51 Atk compared to Ephraim's 38 at MAXIMUM.

>Kill Takumi in one round due to his weak resistance
>None of those skills matter

Takumi is a meme now since pretty much everyone will be running either TA3 xRaven, Bowbreaker, Desperation or just outright one shotting him with the Blade tomes.

The game was awful to begin with

So how would you feel if they actually do a Permadeath event?

Yeah. If you can pass Swordbreaker the -Spd hurts less but it's still meh inducing.

Vantage is shit in a world of one hit kos and brave weapons.

You're wetting yourself over nothing.

Im so tempt to feed my 5* anna to something else

>Ephraim
>38 Atk max
You are in no position to call anyone a retard

>4 characters to defeat one guy

Remember this is still a 4x4 game

>Don't worry! You won't permanently lose any allies

>Implying IS will ever make a game with permadeath again

Wasn't there a poll on the game playerbase where 30%+ had only played 13/14/no prior FE? There's people out there who actually probably can't fucking play without revives.

>killed
Some will just chop up their units and feed them to other.
Some will throw money for even more materials to play with
Some will just sit back and wait for their favourite characters to be added
Some will get bored, give up and find something else to do.
You just need to learn how to have fun no matter what

Are Camillafags the worst fanbase in the series? No matter how she she is they keep trying to say that she isn't. It's really obnoxious that they keep forcing her as anything other than totally worthless.

What meme is this even?

No-one would play it since nobody wants to lose their Taco/Hector/Lucina/Whatever. It has to be temporary, like the units get knocked out of the event but you don't lose them. And that I would play.

Should I pass Triangle Adept to Robin?
And also, when you pass skills, can you still upgrade them? Like if I pass vantage 1 to someone, I can use sp to get vantage 3?

>Brave Axe
>Dragon Gaze
>Harsh Command
>Armored Blow
>Hone Cavalry
Make room for best grandpa

I just had a messed up daydream where Kiran went insane and begun harvesting human flesh from characters. Since all the units are essentially mind controlled, Camilla was perfectly fine and still doting as Kiran cut her open and ripped out her internal organs before he force-fed the guts to a bound Nino because she's gotta have that Darting Blow 3.

>vantage 1
Not even doing it right

>4 characters to defeat just one guy
He already got one rounded by +Atk Reinhardt before the meta change.

So do we have at least a few builds for inherit skill?

What about Horse Emblem then? Four Goad Cav buffs on Reinhardt with BlarBlade for ridiculous atk, and remember his unique tome lets him double everyone.

>"You have to eat ALL the breasts, Nino."
>"I'll do my best!"

>not + ATK
I'm sorry

Now this makes more sense

>Renewal put Marth out of kill range
FUCK

At least I now know that Ninian can get Swordbreaker.

>Double check
Why the fuck does the Wiki have Ephraim's stats so fucking wrong, god damn. Alfonse still hits harder most of the time however due to Death Blow and their defensive stats are still very similar on top of them having identical speed, so that user's initial post is still retarded.

Pretty sure you can't. I actually want to get Anna to 5* next though.

>Make Nino eat the body of her best friend in the whole wide world, Jaffar
>Halfway through Kiran just stops and tells her that she's gotta eat this Hawkeye instead

Vantage would be useful on Lyn considering that her next best alternative requires her to eat a hit.

That only mattered when nothing really had rally attack

>Go check out subreddit to see reactions to permadeath possibility
>People gushing about how much they love IS and this is the best mobage ever thanks to all this top-tier player communication
>It's just some upcoming QoL update notes and a really vague event preview

What the fuck

Have people never seen a set of patch notes before in their lives

>check IVs on my characters
>-spd +hp Marth, -spd +def Kagero, -spd +res Taco, -atk +res FCorrin, -atk +def Nino
Well at least I haven't wasted any money on this game

You are right, but the problem is that Alphonse needs a lot of investment and is surrounded by reds, whereas Ephraim is ready to go after you pull him and give him a proper toolkit

so can you like make Nino buff herself now?
or do I still need the brother fucker?

Only one Hone and Goad can be active at a time. Horse Meta also has a hard time on certain maps like the forest one.

Somehow that doesn't seem too out of the realm of possibility for Nino.
She's experienced some shit.

Axebreaker on Sharena or nah?

>those orb missions

5* this, Eirika or Robin F?

This is very true, however I already have Alfonse at 5* Level 40 so I'm in there.

Moonbow, she'll instant charge it whenever she attacks and if you have Vantage then she can proc it whenever someone attacks her.

Its also way better since it directly reduces defense.

>the one hit kill train doesn't stop

Upgrading +Atk Eliwood was a great choice

I don't think you can put green breakers on blues.

>Using that shitty alfonse

AI can't use buffs optimally. Horses were free kills before.

Fury 3 for Nino Y/N?

Currently saving orbs for the first time in hopes of pulling him next banner

Skills?

It's time to admit that Bartre is better than Hector, hands down.

>Better movement
>Better weapon now
>No armor weakness
>Way more speed
>Potentially more defense
>Can utilize Distant Counter just as well, if not better

I need to know this too, have Fury and Desperation ready to go with Nino but she isn't -HP, so one Fury proc won't get her into Desp range.

Maybe Darting Blow or something would be better.

Not sure desu this is mine for now

Yeah that's why I think that the blade stacking horse team won't be as good as people think when the meta settles down.

Okay in all seriousness, /feg/, I've been playing since launch and I've had one single defense win in the arena. Is this normal? Are my units seriously this bad? Or am I terrible at making defense teams?

link to this tool?

You dont need +ATK rein to 1 shot a taco

arghblargh.github.io/feh-inheritance-tool/

This should go in the OP.

Distant counter is inheritable?

Do the skills have to be leveled up first?

You need a bait

No one runs anything but +Atk Rein or Olwen for that matter in the first place.

>tfw starting to regret spending money on this game because of skill inheritance

You can't take any other healer skill off of healers, so I imagine you can't snatch Miracle.

Use a bait unit as your leader and 3 units that counter that baits counter for the rest of your team.

Make it as imbalanced and bullshit as possible, and change it every day or two if you're not getting defence wins.

try Ninian Takumi Tharja Eirika

Yes, now anyone can have Distant/Close Counter

And no, just having the skill available makes it inheritable. The era of Hector is over.

Mine is neutral and I use him

Wish me luck
This is gonna take a while

>-spd/+def loli tiki
>Give her swordbreaker
>proceed to laugh to heaven

Holy shit, does this mean stuff like Iote's shield will be inheritable as well? Because I'm putting that fucker on Cherche if that's the case.

It's a gacha game. It's scientifically designed to repeatedly make you feel like shit and urge you to spend money, and then do it again so you spend more. And the longer you play it the harder it is to stop because you've already invested so much time.

I know a lot of people fellate over Blade stacking for Cavalry teams but what about, Darting Blow/Desperation on Olwen?

That's just +Atk with goad cavalry. I gave him Defiant Speed and Desperation but those aren't active in that kill.

Kagero is the biggest bully ever!

Life and Death for Hector?, Takumi has Vantage 3 already

Thanks. I had no idea people seriously put out bait units, I will try that. I'll also try the suggested combo, though my Tharja and Takumi are both -atk. I have a stronger Tharja (the 5* one), but I need to level her.

Research before you speak.

I want to hug my wife and never let go.

Question about inheritance. If, for example, I make a character inherit Life and Death 2, does he have the ability to learn Life and Death 3? Or is he fixed at only having Life and Death 2 after inheriting?

What skills would these guys want?

Mine is -def +res and he destroys taco every time.

I love Azura

Fixed. However, if, later on, you have a unit with LD 3, you can inherit that off the bat without needing LD 1 and 2.

but why?

I guess you don't remember the ravenous Takumi fujos.

Yes/No?

I'm not even going to run a blade team because I sent home like 3 Odin's. I gave Olwen Hone Cavalry for Reinhardt and Eliwood and Deathblow to help her out.
B skill seems pretty unimportant to me so I have plans of giving her Moonbow or Luna.

Can't get miracle because of your weapon type.
Besides I'm pretty sure Femui would win this exchange.
Got it as an ida of what somebody posted and adapted it.

Spearbreaker for fucking up Blues since she fucks up Reds just fine already.