THIS IS LITERALLY THE HOLOCAUST

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/chinas-central-bank-issues-warnings-major-bitcoin-exchanges/
linkedin.com/in/chrismhamilton
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-06/bitcoin-tumbles-after-china-urges-investors-be-rational
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>hurr durr thursday was just an anomly guys it was mexico and china being idiots xdddddd now da price is gonna recover
>bitcoin is going to the moon after this guys its rlly stable now plain sailing from here lmao xdddddddd

Fucking coiners, will you ever learn?

yes time for sweet revenge on the coin shills that shrieked about last chance to get in and you have been told... where are they? they always disappear like roacches when it's falling.

coiners are literal insects, parasites that emerge and disappear when convenient

Fucking nocoiners this is your last chance to get a ticket to the moon

MAKE IT COUNT AND BUY THE DIP

By moon are you referring to below $400 within a week?

You are already missing out on 300$ gains per bitcoin as of right now when it reaches its latest high again

BUY THE DIP BTC IS THE FUTURE DON'T BE DUMB GET RICH

$840 and falling
>$840 and falling

Most coiners where in at half that like myself.

Fucking nocoiners when will they learn? Still 100% profit in less than a year even with these loses.

>tfw i bought abou 80 BTC in mid 2015 where the price was about 250 $

>tfw i spent it all on drugs

>tfw the last time i checked was at the end of dezember 2016

I have never felt that much regret in my life

That's why drugs are bad, kids

>spending 20k in a volatile pseudocurrency with constant value fluctuations due to lack of a regulatory body

There's a thin line between bravery and stupidity

when your life flashes before your eyes at the moment of death do you think you'll remember digital numbers or the real experiences you enjoyed?

I already know the answer.

hello there scum!

Sorry meant to type 18 not 80

Yeah, digital numbers

Already rising again

Nocoiners btfo once again

It's just getting pathetic now, just stop

People who buy bitcoins have very little understanding of economics. It's equivalent to selling bonds to China or letting them control the manufacturing process. China can literally destroy USA or BTC overnight if they feel like it. A bunch of get rich quick morons have no powers against the most powerful economy in the world.

nocoiners: its not too late!

>just buy guys
t. multi milionair wale

THIS
H
I
S

anyone else buying bitcoins for the community experience. I love these threads where we all panic together and then make fun of nocoiners when shit goes well.

i buy because im not a short term panic fag

>Tfw you bought 30.1 coins a month ago
>Tfw you would them all a few days ago for $1013

You gotta know when to coin, and when to nocoin, time and a place.

This.

i decided i will increase my bitcoin holdings this year to 1% of my wealth. but i'm gonna wait and see where the price falls. there is no rush.

also here is my bet: i think it will ball between $400 and $700
so far my predictions were pretty good, altho not sure technically btc reached gold parity but it came close enough.

I'm thinking it goes on a major bull trend after the upper 600's

could be depending on the geopolitical situation.
btc is moved by fear of loss and in a lesser extent greed. i think most of the btc buys are defensive.

>it was mexico and china being idiots xdddddd
That's literally what happened, yes.

>now da price is gonna recover
Logically, it should since the Mexican and Chinese currencies are already going back to their normal shitty levels.
But yesterday probably rattled a bunch of people, so who knows.

We're in bear trap phase. Idiots think the bullrun was 1200.

I guess they have never looked at a graph once in their life.

It will hit 580 then spike back up again.

Yep. It's gonna drop hard short term, but will be 2k by the end of the year, earlier if any one of the multiple speed bumps on the road (Europe debt, China debt, whatever) hits.

I wouldn't short it now, but I'd wait for the smoke to clear then go fucking hard in again.

I'd rather gamble 1k on 10 penny pharma companies. Then invest in buttcoins

damn it I panicked briefly and just gave coinbase $300. fuck.

>btc pulls back from the insane gains it got during christmas/new year's
>still massive gains for anyone that bought before that
>HAHA LOOK AT THE CRASH COINERS BTFO

I guess coiners gotta celebrate whatever they can get.

>babbies first dip

All I see is a cheaper ticket to the moon and another opportunity to get in while I still can ,when Bitcoin is at 10k we will still be having the same arguments and no-coiners still won't listen

Bubble and stock crashes are this year.

IT'S RISING!

Bitcoin IS a meme currency. Stop worrying about speculation and litterally MEME it into having more value. Or is everyone on this board so out of touch they can't even meme.

All im saying is that is if it falls, its because you let nocoiner shills spook speculators into letting it fall.

MEME

HARDER

FRIENDS.

It's not and never was.

Bitcoin is an innovative technology, when it came out there was nothing like it.

It's also a real asset traded by real people (chinks are people too) with more money than you'll ever dream of having. And as those people realise that yesterday's surge in their national currency was a fluke, they'll move their riches right back to bitcoin.

Fucking shit coin should have sold at 1100

1m by 2020

lel no shit. what kind of rise did you expect? never take advice from losers on the internet

>tfw bought the bitfinex dip
Not even mad, still profiting.

you will probably get mad then you will start crying tomorrow it will be 700 and some.

>$1100 man I missed the rally
>$900 man this ship is going down
some people never learn

china is fucked, the PBOC is in full panic mode trying to save the yuan by all means but this is not going to happen

riding this ship for 3 years via dollar cost averaging got me a 100% ROI while sleeping

buy now or suicide later

I plan on buying this weekend, I don't want to kill myself and see it go down to $700, should i wait or buy now

Seeing as the Yuan is strengthening and btc is still going down I'd wait a bit

wouldn't the BTC go up if the Yuan gets stabilized, though?

only the people who hold Bitcoin can "destroy" Bitcoin. the people who hold Bitcoin have no reason to destroy Bitcoin.

>the Yuan is strengthening
lol no it definitely isn't

It was artificially strengthened yesterday, and spent all day today simply turning to shit again, with more to come tomorrow.
Which was very much to be expected.

I'm waiting.
The trend has been fluctuations and slight drops and rises during the day, then free fall at around 3:00 am (China's late afternoon) . I'm not buying again until this trend breaks

>that feel when I bought at 900

Should I end myself

coindesk.com/chinas-central-bank-issues-warnings-major-bitcoin-exchanges/

Will this effect the chinese market?

it's at 906

alright thanks! when do you think you will buy?

a small amount every day

>getting jewed by the taxes

>taxes
>bitcoin
lol, taxation is theft

>implying you don't pay a tax when you buy BTC from any website

I'm waiting for more of a bottom. Who the fuck knows when that's going to be though but it's not feeling sturdy where it is now. I'd say it's still got a ways to drop though

>not buying it from your friend

We pay fees. Caused by exchanges paying taxes and keeping themselves operational. So indirectly yea, unless you're off one of the exchanges. No sales tax when I bought my 1000$ worth of crack on alphabay though

>having friends

>buying worthless shit off alphabay
>not buying technology for cheap as balls price

Close your position faggot. Buy in again when They're cheap

White christmas fags, the snow has melted it's time to see the foundation. You know, it's a bubble within a cryptobubble okay? kek

A percentage fee or tax doesn't change whether I buy a bitcoin for $1000 or 10x $100

You get jewed every day you hold USD (or any other fiat currency for that matter) instead of gold, silver or bitcoin

HELLO FELLOW COINERS!!!!

DID YOU COPE WELL TODAY?

WHAT COPING STRATEGIES DID YOU FOLLOW?

COPE IS LOVE.

COPE IS LIFE.

COPE IS HOPE.

>Libertardian currency is collapsing because of unresolved collective action problem.

:*) merry reality motherfuckers

>Libertardian currency is dipping because of currency manipulation

ftfy

> below 850 €
will i regret it ?

>Btc drops to 9,000USD
>Coiners absolutely btfo

>real experience
spotted the roastie

You bitcoin junkies are crazy. You talk about "price" but you never mention "value"
What made BTC valuable in the first place was Silk Road. You could buy drugs anonymously with BTC. When Silk Road shut down the price of bitcoin plunged.
Right now, the reason bitcoin was so high is wealthy Chinese were using BTC to evade capital controls, but now the People's Bank of China is clamping down, the bitcoin price is falling.
The "value" of bitcoin is it allows people to do illegal things. Once that is taken away the value is gone. The Chinese government could ass-rape bitcoin in the next few days.

The value of bitcoin lies in the fact that it can't be controlled by banks, corporations, or politicians.

It can be influenced by them, but that influence recedes as bitcoin grows.

It' an attribute not the value

What will you fags do when the FED starts its own Blockchain?

Or other countries?

Bitcoin is nothing but a prototype.

Value is relative. Nobody will want bitcoins if another like investment does relatively better. Bitcoins are not immune to economic fundamentals. Praying for bitcoin to increase in value to $10,000s per coin is like praying for the end of the world. It's never going to happen.

No, you're wrong.
This is not "value".
The value right now is wealthy Chinese know the yuan will be devalued and they want to get their wealth out of China. BTC can do this and that's the value.
The moment the Chinese.gov stops this (which they've started doing), BTC will lose it's value massively.

Banks are already using blockchains for their back-end.

And as long as bitcoin stays technically sound through updates like segwit, there's no reason for shitcoins to take off.

Nothing does what crypto does.
Hence its attraction in any place where governments are fucking over their populace.

>says that's not value
>explains how the Chinese see the value of it

Bluepills: the preferred choice of coiners everywhere.

[email protected]

> Credit card limit
> $10 loss

w-wi-will my 106 ounces of silver and multi-gram bars of gold save me, user?

>[email protected]
linkedin.com/in/chrismhamilton

Coiners talk about "price" thinking they're talking about "value". They're two different things.
The current "value" is BTC offers a great opportunity to wealthy Chinese but has started to hurt the Chinese government. Once the PBOC decide to close Chinese BTC exchanges, or hit them with huge taxes, or simply make it illegal.

What will you fags do when the FED starts its own Blockchain?

That goes against the whole point of bitcoin,we dont need goverment issued currency that can be manipulated,tracked,seized,blocked ect

>Nobody will want bitcoins if another like investment does relatively better

Bitcoins potential isnt just about investing to get rich ,people need bitcoin they just dont know it yet.

I dont think you fags understand what bitcoin is and why its important.

yes

>fiat currency with protections from governments

>he believes the government """helps""" the economy

>BTC offers a great opportunity to wealthy Chinese

It offers a great opportunity to the entire world,this isnt just about the chinese and a few billon dollars going through bitcoin isnt hurting china at all.

>Bitcoins potential isnt just about investing to get rich
This isn't "investing", it's "speculating". Completely different things.

It's seriously hurting the Chinese and there's a liquidity squeeze right now. Over the last few days the PBOC raised it's overnight deposit rate to 105% to crush Yuan short-sellers.
Now they're making noises about Bitcoin exchanges within China hurting the economy. If the Chinese gov shuts those exchanges down BTC will drop to $500 or less.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-06/bitcoin-tumbles-after-china-urges-investors-be-rational

>It's seriously hurting the Chinese

No it's not ,the money flowing out of china through bitcoin is so small it's insignificant ,china has bigger fish to fry.

Banning it would hurt Bitcoin big time but it wouldn't stop it.

Agreed. This is a paradigm shift, posing a threat to speculators and careless hold forever EXIT boys

Government can and does help the economy and faciliates it. You can argue how much influence is too much or to little but private institutions aren't building infrastructure (roads, dams, public transportation, things that facilitate the flow of economy) out of the kindness of their own heart but through government contracts.

Theirs things that private institutions aren't going to do that are critical to our nation (for example drainage and sewers) because their isn't profit in it. So either the goverment steps up to do it or pays someone else to handle it. So either way we will have to pay it goverment or not. Those workers then spend that money to help facilitate the economy.

You're being intellectually dishonest.

>when you cant even afford 1 bitcoin

At least there's a chance the value goes up. With fiat you are GUARANTEED nothing but a slow steady decline in the currency's value.

Also I'm still 10%+ in the black so suck it.