Why shouldn't I buy a brand new shiny ND Miata?

Why shouldn't I buy a brand new shiny ND Miata?

>no kids
>no friends that don't own their own vehicles
>access to pickup trucks through family if a large vehicle is needed

And let's not forget

>Miata
>Is
>Always
>The
>Answer

>buy a brand new
Because you can buy a slightly older one and modify it to your liking from the saved money

Idk, I think you should, but I never liked the back portion of this new Miata, always looked a bit too small

because NA is better

It's slower than a V6 Mustang, which also has backseats

i wouldn't get an rf, but other than that you absolutely should.
i kind of want to get a 1.5 for some reason, not even the 2.0. just the cheapest nd with no options.

I saw one in white driving down the street recently, the dong was expanded. My only real gripe is the lack of a green paint option, and that nobody has tried stripping the power top hardware and welding the roof panel in place because muh racecar

Not a whole lot of used ND's on the market though m8

Yeah I'm a bit iffy on the ND rear vs the 124. But the ND is apparently better in every metric other than aesthetics

>implying I'm talking ND
But sure, go ahead, It's a solid car you won't regret it.

Get an NC with a turbo kit

It's a woman's car

the 124 is ugly tho

>older car with less technological advances is somehow better
People can afford newer cars, yknow. We don't all have a $5000 limit.

>subjective opinion
I still respect your wrong opinion though.

If I wanted a faster less reliable Miata I'd buy a z4

I'd probably snag a nice AP2 S2000 instead.

Because you can get the BRZ instead.

>Turbocharged NC
>Unreliable

The BRZ is slower

>rotary

What did he mean by this???

Do it, I want to get an RF too.

I don't know?? The miata has never had a rotary...

But anyway

>adding forced induction to an engine
>not increasing risk of engine failure
This isn't need for speed bro, these things have consequences

Yeah but the brz is slower than a minivan. The miata is slow but at least it can best a minivan.

get it and then immediately do pic related

>Yeah but the brz is slower than a minivan
>The miata is slow but at least it can best a minivan
i don't think an auto Miata can beat a Minivan

People actually buy automatic miatas?

Found the boomer. Go shit up a corvette or mustang with your stupid louvers

enough do, point is both BRZ and Miata are slow

I'm thinking of trading in my BRZ for a Chrylser Pacifica after seeing that video that shows the minivan is literally faster. I have no kids or wife, work an office job and have easy access to a large vehicle if I need to move large items so I have absolutely no need for the minivan but I can't stand owning a car that is literally slower than a minivan.

it's simple, get a manual. Think the minvan suits you better being the beta cuck you are

so than do it, pussy

add some boost unless youre a pussy

>not liking louvers
kill yourself

t. millenial

>Le turbo kits blow up because reasons nevermind thousands of cars that have them installed and are fine

Just stop posting user, an 80-100;whp increase in the miata doesnt dmage anything, nd there are tons of documemted cases

oh look, it's that shitposter that rides a bicycle

Nice, i like it when previous victims hve flashbacks

Just for the record, are you here for the discussion of miatas or because the stockholm syndrome?

nope, just here to laugh at dummies like you thinking you can slap turbos on cars without some neccisary supporting mods

Hook, line and sinker...

fwiw the BBR turbo kit for the NC comes with a warranty so at least you're covered for 12 months

the feel when nocar shitposting

You should go to a miata forum and laugh at the guys pushing +80whp on their stock engines with superchargers and turbo kits if you want to really prove yourself

Just let us know who has the last laugh alright?

>Just let us know who has the last laugh alright?
that'll be me, with my engine still intact. functioning as it should.

>slow
>gay
>there are faster less gay cars out there for your money

>meep-meep!

>This is what he actually belives

Next you are going to tell us that a 50 shot of nitrous will damage your mainfold right?

enjoy blowing engines to kibbles and tits, i'm sure you're parents will happily replace it for you.

Well yes, my parents actually love me

I understand why yours don't tho

>m-mom Felix said ebay turbo kits were safe!

>He is still sperging about being wrong

it's okay, i understand you ran out of things to say. Take a few minutes to reflect on this asspain of yours

>Even more sperging about being wrong

If you want me to look bad in front of the mods so that they ban me then im sorry, I have 99 problems but a static IP aint one

i too would call others spergs with a blind rage if i ran out of things to say, let this be a quiet defeat nobody has to hear about.

>"s-stop pointing out that even a cyclist know more about engines than I do!!"

Tell us about that time when you told your friends an aftermarket muffler harms the engine kek

what does that have to do with you thinking it's a good idea to throw a shitty turbo kit on a car and call it a day? Do those kits include a new clutch,an intercooler that isn't shit,injectors, competent tuner that won't blow you're engine?

>busrider that knows nothing about engines ragequits

The fact that you are fucking clueless about the subject at hnd, I understand you are slow, so I will repeat, go to miata forums and tell all those guys runing superchrger or turbo iits, pushing +80 whp for years if you really want to prove yourself

>Do those kits include a new clutch,an intercooler that isn't shit,injectors, competent tuner that won't blow you're engine?
You should already know they do, since we are talking about actul tunning houses providing actual kits like BBR, cosworth and HKS

louvers are AESTHETIC you big gay nerd

those people are smarter than you, they actually plan and do their research instead of spouting shit about how easily you get a turbo kit slapped on reliably without the extra necessities. That's the last (You) you'll get, try to enjoy the rest of your weekend kiddo

>kiddo
pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

if you can't stand having a slow car then make it fast. faggots like you are the reason why "tuning" is as good as dead. look at the S13s, AE86s, and pretty much every 80s/90s hero car, they aren't particularly fast stock either but they've got the chassis, suspension, and balance down which is what counts in my opinion.
BRZ is relatively light, fun, and handles very very well on good tires. Do something with it, not just a rocket bunny kit, coils, tint, and camber bolts like every other FRS/BRZ owner

>Projection
>Ragequitting

Congrats on embarassing in front of everybody user, luckly for you you are Anonymous so no ome will know about your special needs

Next time instead of typing "NC with a turbo kit" I'll type "NC with a turbo kit that includes piping, intercooler, injectors, BOV, wastegate, clutch, mainfold, gaskets, clamps andna tune"

I understand your special needs

Yeah, pour thousands into making it go fast so that you can idle in traffic with the normie hordes, great idea.

you know some people take cars to backroads and tracks for enjoyment?

if that's what your normal commute is like then so be it, get a civic or any boring DD.
like said, some people drive for enjoyment at times

2 different kinds of drivers and applications buddy, your statement was irrelevant in a way

The backroads around here are clogged with tourist cunts, and the local track is mostly for bicycle racing now. Motoring joy is dead, now.

APOLOGIZE

>less reliable
how so ?
head gasket failure or oil leaks are what comes to mind

NC stock clutch is fine for about 260-270hp