Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #850
Nan takes a tumble Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: feen.us/lhi9.zip (now with subtitle fix)

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.torrent
Manual Installation [For masochists, not recommended]: pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Card Database:
no-info.no-ip.info/aa2/ (still down, use the backup zip for old cards)

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690
mega.nz/#F!hJsyCKqQ!0ejaQNjcymxF5QPdg_FLqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can we change the thread event from last thread so that people can post cards and then the people who know how to pose or shoop do all the real work?

Yes user, post your cards

don't worry, they're in REARRY good hand

I was considering that. I think the event is kinda pointless to organize since only 4 people said they would participate. If someone decides they want to do a pose with Mayumi though ill come up with a scene with one of their girls.

Requesting someone to pose their girl with nothing in return seems kinda awkward and insincere though. It kind of misses the point of the thread doing something together and instead makes a couple people act like performance clowns for the rest.

That's most events here unfortunately, been that way since the beginning. HG has one host, class play alongs have one host... maybe a group shoop attempt? We need a background.

I think people want to contribute to something like this but doing a posing theme seems too challenging for most right now. People said it sounded fun but they were too inexperienced to come up with good poses. A group shoop is probably more reasonable but like you said we still haven't found a background everyone liked

I'd be surprised if reducing it from a posing theme to a shooping theme would increase participation

How about you worthless lazy little shits learn a thing or two instead of relying on other people?

Are you planning to participate?

I mean historically people have participated in a group photoshop but only like 5 people in this thread have posted a screenshot of a two character pose. I thought that making it an event would motivate people to learn the poser but I guess not. There were around 30 submissions for the aa2g class so there are people willing, im just not sure what they would like to participate in.

I'll probably do a pose with someone elses character sometime in the future, but my problem is that I don't have the time. Making poses takes a while. Unless you wanna whip up half assed garbage.

This. Bunch of lazy fucks desu.

Your half assed garbage may be better than some people's maximum effort if you have a head start

there is no support for array types (yet?), so unless you want to create a set of global variables for every single node, your only option would be to represent it using a string, which would be pretty inefficient i suppose.
Of course, you'd also have to implement the back-propagation and general neuron functionality yourself without using structs (cause there are no structs).
If you are willing to do all that, you could suppress every single action the npc wants to take and replace them with actions from your neural network. Maybe i'll add array support and some sort of timer event to make this easier.
So yes, its technically possible, just really annoying to do

Maybe, but I want the stuff I make to be good. It hurts if I make a bad pose.

Could we get hotkey support for the poser as AAFace has in the maker?
It'd be nice to have access to the current location id so that we could automatically replace the wall item during sex. With the room id one could catch the game loading the wall item and feed it with an item matching the current room.

Walls aren't identified by room number so how would that work?

We can assume a wall item naming standard. Regardless if it exists or not, we attempt to load MP_WALL_##.xx, for example.

If that can be solved, that would enable the same principle for the one pose that's not in 3D rooms wouldn't it?

Yes? Which pose are we talking about?

That one doggy pose with her legs up

very much this

Are you planning on participating?

poser was a mistake

I'm always endorsing autism, but I won't start any collaborations. If no new people join I'd rather make a lewd pose or smth.

You're leading the horse with the cart. There is no poser event without participants, so you need to say you're in if you want in or else the thing won't even start

ok, I'd like to but I won't join an empty project(having cuck and lesbianon doesn't make it non-empty). I also won't have time today-tomorrow anyway

Would the 4 people that wanted to contribute to the secret santa want me to organize the event anyway with just us?

I guess not I guess

What was the event again?

It would be less empty if you and people like you stopped dragging your feet harddicker

harddicklicker not going to do it you already know.

BETTER FEET WHEN

I..... don't think so. I think that one never had a proper object and we are not making up new object types now.

I'm up for it.

Where is the doggy? I was promised a doggy.

Minor thread quest: make an Awoo! pose

Share card so I can headpat the doggy
Please

No card sorry friend

when did you stop providing cards?

I have never shared cards for my class. Mayumi was the first one (3rd technically but the other two were for thread maker things)

why's that?

It doesn't make my heart happy

>my heart
what are you gay? listen to your penis

what doesn't make your heart happy?

When you model them

I've asked this in the previous thread but no one gave an answer.

Is it possible to give girls dicks and guys vaginas using AAU, like replacing uncensors or something?

this user mentioned a google doc with mega links but where is it?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

thanks user

I don't see why you couldn't do it. You can use a custom body which has a dick on your female character. At least in theory there is nothing preventing that.

No, AAU doesn't provide any functionality for uncensor switching beyond simply replacing the censored files. You still have to mod the uniforms yourself. But once you have that, you can replace the files for a particular character with AAU.

>dildo
>cucumber
the era of lewd items has begun?

that would make for a nice salad

If a pose included in the combined pose mega is updated, should the old version be removed or should both be kept?

Sure, this small event could serve as a test and give observable content to those on the fence.

It may inspire others to at-least try with the posers.

I don't think that can be answered in a general sense so I trust you to judge well to keep or not old the older pose.

I thought you left?

What does /aa2g/ use to emulate Japanese locale? HF apploc isn't compatible with windows 10 and NTLEAS doesn't even allow me to start the game.

Does locale emulator work or is there a better solution that doesn't involve me setting the locale to Japanese?

I've been here the whole time?

who left anyway?

anonymous

I set my PC's locale/region/time/everything settings to Japanese. It's never really a problem and I only even notice it when installing some programs.

>incorrect time isn't a problem

>he can't read military time
18:48 is 6:48 PM.

I use NTLEAS on Windows 10. Maybe try to update it?

the ability to read 24h time is irrelevant if the time your given is Tokyo's

Changing the clock format does not change the time on the clock. At least not on my PC.

I have not even BEGUN to long.

Is there any place besides this thread to find new cards?

>LANG=ja_JP.UTF-8 wine AA2PlayJSF_English_All_Sex_SVII.exe
I keep collate on "C" and messages on "en_US.UTF-8"

..you can't even override locale settings on a per program basis without installing extra stuff on windows?

We're the only people still playing this game so probably

If I downloaded an AAU Card, do I just drag the override folder into the AAU folder?

Well the google doc in the OP isn't this thread technically, and you can find cards there.

>tfw no good Saeko card

It's just not possible

AAU assets depend on the AAU card. If the card has a folder of assets then you put them in \data\override\[whatever it says]. If it's a mod card you just preview the card in the maker and it will install all the assets automatically.

the game data folder, or do I make one in the AAU folder?

The game's data folder.

Why haven't you made one yet?

>It's just not possible

Did you even try?

Nothing is impossible if you're willing to sit down and do it.

>the chin
>the eyes
>the hair

Making Saeko with it actually looking like Saeko would require massive amounts of modding.

Of course its possible - Technically everything is possible.

It's simply not worth the effort.

>the chin
>the default chin

You're listing those things as if there's any hint of consistency between her official artists, or even between pictures by the same artist.

there's almost never consistency between "official" promotional art since most of them are made by different artists

Exactly. So complaining about asinine things like her chin being wrong is fucking stupid. Make the girl if you wanna fuck the girl.

>filename
i dunno that all looks pretty stylish to me.

Why did you use Jojo as an example?

it's a reference

Because I can. Wanna pose about it?

>cuck telling anyone to just follow a style

No surprise. Your cards were never good in the first place.

>name-pusher being a retard
What a shock.

Why was I quoted? I just asked a question.

So I haven't played this in forever and I come back to find that there's no database anymore. What the fuck happened, where can I find cards now?

spam happened

You ask for cards like you used to, or you go to the people's megas.

mega.nz/#F!hJsyCKqQ!0ejaQNjcymxF5QPdg_FLqA