fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51662

>Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia @ PAX East
youtube.com/watch?list=PL7GX3TUpHAwyl8x0yhDEMnKdhTp4ZVe_N&v=yIj-GE1imVg

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/VH_Remilia/status/842421445246369792
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Azura a best

Which attack skill would be good for Eirika?

everyone under this line gets 5 orbs

>he spent thousand of hours rerolling for Takumeme and Hector instead of this qt

I looked at her feet first
What is wrong with me?

I love Azura

Shit taste you cuck

CUTE

Give em to me Feh

So which cuck should I merge into this Iago?

Stop posting your wife Ephraim!

Just meme me up senpai

Stop spamming the thread, IP didn't even go up.

How do I build my team?

which hero has the highest HP?
I'm gonna give him +5 HP

Camilla a best!

What skills to give Best Lord?

Would a +att Nino with Draconic Aura, Darting Blow 3 Be good with Brash Assault 3? Also would you change Nino's Hone Attack 3 to Savage Blow 3? I'm trying to figure out if I want to sacrifice Camilla to give Nino a boost Also maybe sacrifice Seliph aswell, but I may just wait until I eventually get a Bartre

Linde is even rarer and dies to any green so she's shit.

Should put the inheritance tool guide in the OP, even if it isnt fully accurate it's a good place to start

if I don't have a good buffer should I give my nino Cecilia's tome to counter takumemes

>actually kind of want to roll on the michalis banner now because of triangle adept memes
what the fuck is wrong with me

What would be a good skill on Kagero?

I'm thinking moonbow or something that's +attack?

The blade tomes are only affected by Hone and Rally buffs right?

Can someone explain to me how Azura manages to be so perfect?

I want to become stronger with Fir!

Does Wary Fighter nullify the effect of Brave wepaons?

I was thinking , but I'm not entirely sure. Hard to tell right now, with so many options

what skills are good for sanaki?

would do lewd things to
she's turning out rather well in my FE6 HM run too. Not dick or rutoga tier, but she's made quite a name for herself

The cuteliest!

I'm assuming someone should get a breaker instead, or I replace effie with a bow/tome breaker

Swordbreaker
Give him a good A like death blow or + atk 3

Oh Shiet...

Well, thanks for nothing.

I haven't loaded up in a while
Why not Lancebreaker?

>Although it is truly frightening
I love Google translate memes.

Wait wait wait.

So, kids come from the future, one of them marries Avatar and then suddenly his kid appears, also from the future, at the same age as other children? How is that possible?

Crap, after learning of Cynthia and Severa, whole first gen female staff looks even less interesting than before.

What happens when Rutger comes out?

HP+5 makes him such a good stat stick though
I propose we toss fury onto seliph

1. you can't do that
2. swordbreaker allows him to actually kill other swords without them shitting on his entire health bar

>is the secretariat
what did they mean by this

Reds can't learn lancebreaker

Lmao skill inheritance broke this game. Now I can make OP units even more ridiculous.
>put Blarblade+, Rally Attack and Hone Attack on Linde
>pit Rally Speed and Hone Attack on Tharja
>put Rally Attack and Life and Death on Nino
>Olivia
>now have the most absurd glass cannon speed nuke team

he carries yoru f2p ass through the ursula fight, gave your shitter units quick riposte for double damage, and is a pretty okay unit anyway, so you best apologize right now young man

If I'm going to put moonbow on my Rebecca, does it make sense to swap out her Silver Bow+ for Killer Bow+ instead?

brave weapons dont follow up for 2 hits, they follow up for 4

Awakening and Fates are the best games, the rest are shit because don't have waifu system and avatar to self insert.

So much this

Anyone worth passing Lobster's Raijinto to? I got 2 Lobsters.

^^^^^^^THIS TBQHWYL

welcome to da club lets hope you got good ivs

>tfw merged a bunch of odins that could've supported by moonbow addiction

What would be the best skills for Nino now?
does she gain extra damage if I put Hone attack on her?
or does it has to be from someone else buffing her?

I can't say for certain, but IIRC Robin's kiddo allegedly comes from a different timeline from the rest of the kiddos.

I'm sorry Cordelia

can you actually pass it

...Gonna have to agree

My first pull gave me a +atk Linde, no rerolling. She's been my FEH waifu ever since.

Fire Emblem was a mistake.

Splashable Tier
Moonbow

Situational Tier
Bonfire, Iceberg, Sol, Luna

Unmentioned Tier
Everything Else

Better off with Nothing Tier
Glimmer

Dem time travels, mate.

First: Is my Ephraim good?
Second: Best abilities for he?

>Roll 5 orb because fuck it

Yes, to any sword user.

>put rally attack on your fucking attacking mages when you already have a hone atk user
Please do so, I'd love to get an easy win in arena

Rauorblade+ leo with hone calvary memes says hi

What to give best tank Effie and best archer Rebecca /feg

more like whats wrong with those feet

That's my husbando! I'm gonna promote him to 5* in a few days!

She has Hone Attack by default and no. It only buffs adjacent allies, AS IT SAYS IN THE DESCRIPTION.

Keep Tharja's default weapon or take the anti cavalry from Raigh? All I see is cavalry memes

I made a team on /v/, and I figured there'd be enough dumbass whales here to either take advantage of it or render it useless with something else, so here it is. Part 1/4

So with the introduction of Skill Inheritance, the meta has gone into an uproar, anons are desperately wondering if they can remain competitive (protip: it's fucked), and the whales and autistically minded among us are wondering how we can make everything fire right around now. For now, here's my shot at the last part.

Units Involved
>Linde (+Spd -HP ideal)
>Tharja (+Spd -Def probably ideal)
>Julia (+Res -HP/Def ideal (yes, +Res))
>Olivia (+Atk/Def -Res ideal)
Alternatively, if you don't want to dance until the morning sun
>Tank with Ranged Counter (Hector)
might work as a serviceable substitute, but I won't be going into that here.

Now to start.

>Linde

>Blarraven + (Inherit from 5* Robin)
>Ardent Sacrifice
>Luna (Inherit from Frederick/Catria/Lucina)

>Close Counter or Life and Death 3 (A)
>Desperation 3 (B)
>Savage Blow 3 (C) (not like there's anything else worth putting here)
Blarraven + gives her additional coverage against Takumi in exchange for 3 Might and innate Breath of Life 2, it's a worthy trade. Ardent Sacrifice helps to proc her Desperation. Luna is OBJECTIVELY the best special in the game as of this time (3 CD, HALVES enemy Def/Res).
Close Counter is if you're frequently lazy/unlucky with positioning, but it's far from ideal as she can maybe take 1 good hit from a non-Green. Life and Death however boosts both her Attack and Speed
>51 Atk and 44 Spd after LaD
in exchange for negligible defensive losses (she's glass anyways). Desperation is the real moneymaker here.
>If unit initiates combat with HP ≤ 75%, follow-up attacks occur immediately after unit's attack.
Well guess what? Using Ardent Sacrifice from full HP puts her at 25 HP, which is 71%, and prime rape time. Savage Blow 3 is just there because everything else blows, and it softens other fuckers up as a bonus.

>skill transfer
>Tier list btfo

Uber tier: Galeforce.

Awakening and Fates are the worst games because the awful writing and bland characters.

There's better waifus in other games than the sluts of Awakening era

So, what are some strong red base characters? No one seems to be talking about them

Dies to Standard Rein, before even cavalery cheese and Deathblow ;)

>5 turns for a self-dance

Samefag

So my Femui build has proven to be an absolute monster so far.
I'm having trouble deciding on a special though.
I could go Bonfire for Def based nukes. That's 19 damage burst every second turn or so.
Or I could go for Pavise for even more tanking.

Galeforce is shit

Why does Oboro look so tired?

I found the Awakening babbies

What's wrong with glimmer?

Couldn't hurt.

i keep her up at night

wtf i hate non-3ds fire emblem now

That's what makes them the worst

Should Nino learn Gronnblade+ or inherit something else?

>Tharja

>Rauorraven + (Inherit from 5* Henry)
>Harsh Command or Draw Back (doesn't really matter, though Draw Back likely has more utility)
>Luna

>Life or Death 3 (A)
>Desperation, Green Tomebreaker, Axebreaker (B)
>Savage Blow (C) (fuck C is gimped for skills)
Rauorraven + has 2 less Might than Rauorblade +, and in exchange it gives her coverage against Takumi AND it doesn't slow her special, it's a very good trade. Drag Back/Harsh Command are just there because of utility reasons and the fact that you might as well fill it (as long as you remove it for Defense, fucking retarded AI). Luna is Luna, what more do I need explain?
Now, I'd say Life or Death is the best skill she's got here.
>48 Atk and 42 Spd after LaD
Neither of those stats are as good as Linde's, so why am I suggesting her? Twofold. First is that Luna is still a thing, and that alone massively helps her damage output. Secondly, she's here to be Linde's best lesbian fuckbuddy and protect her from all the big mean Green Mages. Together the two are a nigh unstoppable pair of the best colors in the game as of now, capable of taking on nearly any challenger with great offensive stats. For Tharja's (B) slot, you can either improve her already impressive Green Tome removal skills, try to bank on her being able to take a hit for long enough to proc Desperation, or focus down on this team's one weakness (Hector) with Axebreaker. (C) slot is still a joke, so stick with Savage Blow.

Not if I rein too!

twitter.com/VH_Remilia/status/842421445246369792

I need a list.

I need a list of which unit can max each certain skill at only 4*.

>Falling for the "he says Awakening and Fates are teh best cuz teh waifus" post meme

People. Lerk moar if you can't tell he's joking.

>falling for bait

morgan comes from a different time line yes

Lucina is always a good start, alternatively, ryoma is rarer but tankier. He's however slightly less fast

>replacing entire skillsets
Have fun ever grinding enough SP to actually make that team

Hidari is pretty good as an artist, but doesn't having Hidari as main artist mean that this series is actually aimed at girls now?