I accidentally revealed my power level at a meet

I can never go back fuck this hobby I can't even afford to have a nice car I can barely keep mine running I'm just gonna go back to /k/ and never go to another car meet fuck fuck fuck fuck

Just breathe and tell us what you did

>inb4 freedom ain't free spurdo

>hehe I like Miatas and Initial D ehem
>(oh god they know I browse Veeky Forums)

The fuck did you do? Crash a muhstank into a crowd?

that would be normie as fuck though

bet he said something about "assmad GM fangirls bee tee eff oh"

Car meets are absolute cancer. I've never gone back to one after I realized this

There's a good possibility the people I was talking to browse Veeky Forums. I was talking to some guys over by the hachis about a youtube channel I watch and my car and before I knew what was going on I went full sperg. Like when people turn their heads down, like they're cringing and trying to keep up appearances but cant anymore. They started walking away. I quickly thanked them for the advice they gave me before and walked away. Also why the fuck wasn't there a separate lot for the beaters it was general admission so I was sandwiched between actually good cars and everybody who walked by my shitbox laughed at it I'm fucking done I can never show my face again

In my experience a lot of ultra-normie car guys browse Veeky Forums as well as /k/. It's very possible

>/k/ommando revealing his power level
How many did you mow down? Did you remember to pick up the casings at least?

Haha I know who you are OP you fucking weirdo

lol what car you got?

top kek

i love it when spergs like you sperg out. makes me kek

They were weebs too. That's whats killing me. I do not consider myself a weeb; I'm well aware that the slippery slope exists and I don't want to fall all the way down the mountain. I haven't sperg'd in a long time and it reminded me why I don't go out and talk to people. There is no hope for me I can still go to the range and not have to talk to anyone at least
My car was the only one at the entire meet that wasn't washed on top of that it runs like ass and I'm missing the front grille I was parked between an evo and an escalade and people were taking pictures of it and laughing I went to get a water bottle out of my trunk and they left when they saw it was mine. The car looks like shit but it means a lot to me I should have parked it somewhere else and walked

Stencil a kraut space gun on your car.

Mad max it even

how about don't be poor?

I cant I need to blend in because I'm a construction worker and I'll get torn to shreds for even a moment of weirdness thank god I don't have to hold conversations with the other workers. I'm working on getting another car but money is already tight and I spend most weekends fixing my shitbox. I wont start making good money for another couple years.

So your car was next to an evo and people took photos of your car instead. I think you won here man.

The guys I'm thinking of in particular who come here often are strangely all owners of older Mustangs and hate weebs. They hate spergs even more

This.

>but it means a lot to me
bruh there are many, many people out there who would rather befriend or talk to someone who is passionate rather than moneyed and shit.

Reminds me of the first cars and coffee I went to there was a c7 corvette I walked past and I casually said to my friend that there are a lot of corvettes here and some middle aged manlet with spiky hair and a red face having a conversation with some other guy just says to me "that's a 25 thousand dollar hood."
It wasn't even like he was bragging about it. It's like he just wanted my approval.

It's bonestock, no mods, FF, no turbo. I had never been to a meet before and I didn't know what to expect. I was hoping to get some info on togue driving in my area but I guess I'm gonna have to go find it myself

I work at home depot and my car looks ready for the post apocalyptic wasteland. People think its more cool than weird.

Hey dummy, you brought your car to a car meet, theres only one requisite

>means a lot to me

Know exactly how you feel. My first car was a Lumina z34. Absolutely shitbox, even tho is was a slightly rare shitbox. My grandparents bought it for me as a present for graduating college. The thing was ass. The engine wasn't in great condition, the interior was ruined in the back, and it had almost 200k on it. The paint on the front was chipping and the front left headlight assembly was cracked.

I brought it to a college auto meet cuz it was all I had. People there had Corvettes, Porches, someone had a Viper, and a bunch of evos and wrx's. When I showed up I parked next to the dude with the Viper. Everyone stared at the car and laughed. "Who drives THIS piece of shit? It's embarrassing". Man that made me mad, I wanted to punch the shit outta that guy.

Dude with the Viper who I parked next to cuts the laughter and says that it's awesome. He said he'd never seen that trim level of the car before. He asked if he could drive it after the meet, said he'd let me drive his Viper after.

Everyone pretty much shut up after that. Some, after hearing what model it was were kinda interested in it. Viper bro pretty much told me words I'd live by when it comes to cars:

"It doesn't matter what you drive. Someone isn't an enthusiast because of the expensive car they drive. They're an enthusiast because they love cars, but more importantly because they love their car."

Remember that user. It may be a shitbox, but it's YOUR shitbox.

This is the biggest and best lesson to learn. Anyone that shits on you because of what you drive is a fucking faggot, so fuck em.

I can't really believe these stories where people would openly laugh at another person's car in front of them. I'm not poor but I can't imagine doing it to someone. Sounds like something out of the fast and the furious

Beats the hell outta me. I loved that car. I've loved every car I've ever had because it gave me memories. Not because it's fast or cost a lot.

When it comes down to it, their wrx sti or lambo is no more impressive to me than any other car. They're cool yeah, but because they're not MY car, they'll never be as impressive to me. That's just how o feel.

I went to bimmer fest a few times and parked my golf R right up next to some m3s and they couldn't stop ragging VW. They all seemed like the daddies money 1 generation American arabs that we've all seen in highly modded M cars. But it was all in good fun, I think you just take shit too seriously.

OP I'd totally listen to you sperg out about your car as long as you let me sperg out on you over mine.

Post a pic wtf you waiting for

This. Time spent standing around at a meet could be time spent out on my favorite driving roads. In the past two years I've only gone to two car shows, and one meet.

>tfw haven't posted this in a minute

Shitboxes are loved by Veeky Forums. We like to say they have character. We beat them to hell, and they somehow still go another 50k miles. When brand new with 4 miles on the odometer, we smugly donned these vehicles "econoboxes". But they matured, such as a fine wine does. They surived to 300k miles with minimal repairs. Just like a soldier earns the Purple Heart, our "econoboxes" earned their reputation as the "shitbox". There are a few cars that will always be known as great little shitboxes: the Toyota Corolla, our beloved Twingo, and America's frontrunner, The Geo Metro.

The Geo Metro was conceived much the same way I was: during a 4am cocaine fueled grope session in the back seat of an AMC Gremlin.

The year was 1987. A few Detroit executives who were down on their luck decided that we need a car designed for real human beans. A car that would love its 8th owner more than its original buyer. A car that had seen 3 oil changes its first 100k miles, but now is pampered by synthetic blend every 2,999 miles. Sunroof? Fuck that! 4 cylinders? Nope! We want 4 wheels, 3 cylinders, 2 doors, and one goddamn good car.

Thus the 1989 Geo Metro was born. It reigned supreme for decades, much like a dictator in Asia. Jay Leno owns 7 Geo Metros in case you forgot. The Geo Metro is the only car to win at Monza, Laguna Seca, Silverstone, and Talladega. Ford and Chrysler appealed to the US government in 1990, saying that production of the Geo Metro created an unfair advantage for GM. Unfortunately for Ford and Chrysler, 98% of the members of Congress drove Geo Metros and loved them to death. The Geo Metro placed 4th in the 1992 Presidential election behind Ross Perot.

Some say the Chevrolet Aveo was the successor to the Geo Metro, but I refuse to believe. Nothing can ever succed over the Geo Metro when it comes to its main purpose: being a spectacular shitbox.

>and before I knew what was going on I went full sperg
tell us what you said Veeky Forumstist

what do you drive?
details sperglord, details

>yfw it's likely GM got some expertise to build the Geo Metro from Brazil due to its historical issues with poor quality gasoline, crappy roads and poor maintenance due to the country's high taxes applied to the car tiself and parts causing the owners to postpone maintenance

I'm on a mobile at a truck stop, can anybody help me out by getting this post into one screen shot?
please?

My friends dragged me to a bunch and from the time I started going they were kicked out of three different spots by the property owners. Two of those times it was because of middle aged Hellcat owners fistfighting with 15 year olds who were taking the piss out of them. It also was because those same people were defacing the parking lot by doing burnouts and donuts and waking up residents in the vicinity. Them taunting and threatening the police whenever they showed up didn't help either.

I fully expected to be told to fuck off.
Thank you user.

Just to save someone's time, this thread goes nowhere and isn't interesting. Nothing good is revealed, he doesn't share what he said. /thread

What a bunch of cucks. I DD an Aston Martin db9 and love golf Rs, I was at a meet yesterday where there was a whole section of them and chatted with the owners for a while. Golf R owners are almost always bros in a good way.

Literally anything is better than an escalade.

>he doesnt go to Veeky Forumsk/ meets
hahahahhahahaha