Whats your project Veeky Forums

Rebuilding this diesel motor, what about you?

Other urls found in this thread:

brodix.com/heads-2/big-block-chevrolet-compatible-heads/bb-2-x-bb-2xtra-and-bb-3-series26
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

looks like a 6.2 detroit
have fun with those glow heaters

Veeky Forums doesnt have projects. Only poor fags have projects.
When i need to take the M3 to the dealership i tell my daddy & he makes a poor fag do it.

I was going to guess 6.2 or 6.5.

Working on tuning a quadrajet so I can finally have an idle

eew hardtail and no spring seat
enjoy your back problems

Rebuilding this diesel motor.

nice b8 m8, rich people aren't the assholes everyone thinks they are.
just because they are more dedicated to what they do, complain less about their life and do something to fix it and as a result afford better things doesnt mean they're assholes.

quit generalizing rich people faggot. most of them are fucking selfish cocksuckers who would rather see a low income child die then take a insignificant tax hit for kids to get mandatory vaccines and shit.

wtf hot air setup
um why????????

I just slayed this fucking black widow spider in my garage, a shiver goes through my spine thinking it sat there all that fucking time

>hot air

Not for long.

Working on getting my fucked hood and bumper replaced

Building up 2 B6 miata engines and looking into ways of registering a vehicle without a title....

bonded title. a bit of a shit show and time consuming.

trying to sell a shitty shell of a shitbox

So, where it asks for the previous owner I just leave it blank, because its been 5 months and I have no idea who/where the guy I bought it from is.

Been looking into the Bonded title thing. Lots of paperwork, inspections, etc, and its only 100 for the bond but still. There's no guarantee it gets accepted in the end.

Good 'ol state of Fl btw.

I should add I bought the thing with a title and the relative that was going to register it because they had a spare tag under their name lost it AND the bill of sale that was with it since they where in the same envelope

>all that fucking room
Muh nigga you got enough room to throw another engine in there

Just ordered these heads for my 540
brodix.com/heads-2/big-block-chevrolet-compatible-heads/bb-2-x-bb-2xtra-and-bb-3-series26
Now I only got to save up for the tranny rear end and blower

dmv records should show the previous owner and they will be contacted, but other then that you might be fucked

>brodix.com/heads-2/big-block-chevrolet-compatible-heads/bb-2-x-bb-2xtra-and-bb-3-series26
Those are some classy heads

What happened?

Making these go into this.
Yes, my workshop is a sty. Will be treating the floor to a good degrease and bondo when it's together.

And fuck

CRASHING THIS PLANE

4 u

Sips and cleaning 40 year old carbs

Gruesome.

kek

This assortment of shit.

Did you remove that stuff to install proper suspension?

1250 cc Legends racecar motor.
Has a broken starter clutch, have to crack the case to replace it. Fun.

Looking to get the shocks on my F250 replaced
Anyone recommend a good set of shocks? I have a 2000 250 with 4wd if that matters

complete ignition system, suspension, and bearing replacements on an sw20 that is trying to make me cry

my daily

>LS1
>230k
>totally stock
>needs:
>Cam
>heads
>Gearbox rebuild

Yeah going back to factory springs and leafs, the factory 1960's suspension is just vastly superior.

Good stuff. For a second there I was under the impression you were retarded enough to install a custom setup that ties ride height to spring rate. Glad I was wrong.

245 Hemi I6 with solid lifters, solid cam, yella terra rockers. No guts, i think i just wasted my money but i liked building it

Reupholstered interior, bogged up the rust and the dings, repaired the tailgate and fixed electrical gremlins. Not far from being complete now all to have a shit hauler

>hemi
LMAO

Well, as we all know, Ridetech is ebay-tier trash and has zero concept of what they're doing, and certainly nothing proven for comfort or handling.

>quit generalizing rich people faggot
>goes on to generalize rich people

its not a real hemi tbqh, its only the name of the engine chrysler gave it really

>directly tying ride height and spring rate
>has zero concept of what they're doing, and certainly nothing proven for comfort or handling
Glad we agree.

Driving at 6 in the morning, sleep deprived, fell asleep and before I knew it I rear ended someone. The lady was extremely kind (mostly because all that she got was some paint transfer), and no cops were called/insurance contacted. Unfortunately, I'm going to be down $800 between replacing the hood and bumper and getting the panels painted.

None because I don't have the room for it and the DIY car scene in inexistant in France due to every kind of mod being illegal

Fucking with this pos quadjet

i-i'm trying to design my own because i'm a poorfag.
however hardware for simulation alone (used) costs about $8K never mind the software

wtf

This shitbox.

At the stage where it's running and driving now, made it 1250km when I moved interstate at the start of the year. Replaced the old chewed out starter motor with a nice new Honda starter a week or so ago. Things it still needs:

>New diff center
>Gearbox rebuild
>New radiator
>Haltech Elite ECU, eventually
>Rust treatment for the spots in the doors, want to get the underbody treated as well. It has only very minor surface rust but I don't want it to get any worse.
>Nardi deep dish steering wheel
>New bushings all around
>New ball joints
>Big brake kit

>tuning a Q-jet
GG fambalam

Breddy gommon in Europe

She's a beauty, user. Hoon her carefully.

waiting on funds before I send 403 + heads to machine shop

>increase ride height
>greater ground clearance
>spring rate becomes softer
>camber near 0 through double wishbone geometry
>perfect for street

>decrease ride height
>lower ground clearance
>spring rate becomes stiffer
>camber gain due to suspension travel
>perfect for track

yeah, what idiot would do that, right?

Why a BBK? I track my corolla on stock brakes and have 0 fade

I'm rich and complain all the time, this is mostly due to shitty coping skills but does complaining mean you are a bitch??

Sorting my toolbox since I only seem to do it once a year. Shit's a fucking mess.

Anybody know an easy way to remove this trim jizz a previous owner let chill on the car? From under a trim piece. Would clay barring work?

>increase ride height
>spring rate becomes softer

>decrease ride height
>spring rate becomes stiffer
Serious question, does you family have a history of stroke?

I got this '79 mememobile back in November

First project car, don't know where to start, probably halting the creeping corrosion and rust because that's all I can really do atm

Planning on replacing the 305 Chevy Small Block with an Olds 350 but I'm not sure where I could find a working one, probably going to have to settle for a 350 Chevy small block :/

Decent bait I guess.

In CA I registered a junked motorcycle with bills of sales and the dismantler acquisition number.

Only thing is, I have neither the bill of sale or title since they were in the same envelope.

This rusty shitheap

289/302 rebuild. Rebuilding a 65 Mustang. Currently the block is in the shop getting bored .040 over and the parts for a front disc conversion are en route. Same for the rest of the brakes. Next comes the fuel system.