Conan Exiles General - /ceg/

Why can't I hold all these smelter thralls edition

>Official Links
Website - conanexiles.com/
Steam Store - store.steampowered.com/app/440900/
Patch notes log - steamcommunity.com/app/440900/discussions/0/142261352660363713/?ctp=2

>What is Conan Exiles?
Conan Exiles is a survival game made by the devs of Age of Conan, and it's currently on the Early Access fun ride. Upcoming features include trebuchets, a dye system, taming animals, a more in depth thrall system, and dark sorcery.

>Unofficial Premium Veeky Forums Servers

PvP server 3x harvest/kill xp 10x crafting/gathering xp:
45.35.132.62:38715
(Veeky Forums comfy server)
Bellas Comfortable 2x Server:
208.167.251.87:24030
>Official Veeky Forums server that no one uses
Officlal PvP #185 vanilla rates

>Server not showing in the list?
Go to your Properties for Conan Exiles on Steam, and open the Launch Options, then type in : +connect

>Helpful hint of the day
Bump the thread to keep it from 404ing.

>Discord:
discord.gg/wJGbGde

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/cegeneral

Helpful map of the land with landmarks:
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fconanexiles.ginfo.gg%2F%23c%3D-58%3B-17%3B3

bella here, thinking about increasing sprint speed by 5 or 10%. what do you think?

bump

Do you have to have the real game to connect to servers. Or could you use a cracked game to play on the servers.

cant play online with cracked game

10% increase sounds like a good idea. Should be just enough speed to out run a hyena (I think).

Question for you specifically, does building too close to thrall spawn locations like Set City, pirate ship, etc affect their spawns at all on our server? I wanna know how close I can build to major thrall areas.

developers said after last patch that thralls get their old landclaim so I think that issue is dead

sprintspeed is now 110%

The game is only $30 why are so many cracking it. Most people that have played the game have already gotten 100 hours out of it so its worth the money.

Is ncp landclaim a set value, matches the player claim on a server, or can a server admin adjust them independently?

its in the engine, I cant touch it.

Cool, thanks Fa.m

aggrorange reset to 7000 from 8000. the patch must have reset some of my settings.

bump

Why is there nobody on the server reeeee

somedays are weird. pop alternates a lot

Activity jumps up around 4/5 EDT due to people getting out of class/work. I know there are some Euro players that play late night, which also lines up with the USA players getting on. Wait an hour and there will be 12 people on.

bump

How much stronger is T3 build pieces compared to T2?

1 tier

t3 foundations are 5000hp, t2 foundations are 3000hp

big guys i want to join

big guys?

the clan

You must first ask yourself, do you have what it takes to pass the TRIAL OF THE LARGER STOCK

also Bella update the server D:

Lmao xD you le memed me xD

Thanks

i'm almost lvl 42

> Wanting to join Big Guys
Don't be blinded by their well built autism, you don't belong there. Make your own clan so it isn't just Crimson Ravens and Big Guys in a constant circle jerk.

G-Galahad? Is that you?

i have always been alone and i'm done pretty much

not him

was there another patch today because I just updated yesterday

i live close to the big guys so i want to team up with them

reupdating server

thank you

Patch notes were updated with a hotfix like half an hour ago

its up

fucking bella won't remain as one of my favorite servers in game

i don't know what does it but this is the fucking only server that does fucking not remain with the star mark

just use steam server spy or autoconnect

it's about ease of access. there's shittier servers that keep on working but not bella's

I can't find belle's

its bellas not belles

of fuck there's an update

A hotfix has been released. Please restart your games and update your servers.

Bugs and Fixes
EXPLOIT FIX: No longer possible to duplicate inventories from player bodies
EXPLOIT FIX: Players can no longer extend Avatar lifetime by sacrificing themselves
Admins can now properly delete buildings
Fixed a server performance issue when generating pathfinding
Message of the day should now save correctly in the ServerSettings window

bump

their doing work gives me hope. pretty much they update the game faster than we can expand for real

bump

bump and goodnight

Who are you

dead ghamr

Do server admins have the ability to reassign items/builds/etc to a player? Like if I left a clan, could my server admin reassign a hut and chests to me from the clans ownership?

Changed the Conan install location to my SSD I picked up today, and holy shit it was a good idea. Before I would get periodic stuttering and I just thought it was the game being buggy. I highly recommend doing the same if you experience frequent stuttering in game and you know it isn't caused by your computer being a toaster.

Don't you die on me.

can second this

it is an ENTIRELY different game when you put it on your SSD

I kind of want to play, but I can't think of anything to build short of burning through a load of supplies upgrading some buildings to stonebrick.

I definitely need something to direct my efforts.