GERMAN DRIVERS:

GERMAN DRIVERS:
>get on the highway
>"oh I am not passing anyone so I will stay in the right lane"
>"I am catching up to someone, I will pass them on the left and then move back to the right"
>"someone is catching up to me, I will move over and let them pass"

AMERICAN DRIVERS:
>get on the highway
>"BETTER GET IN THE LEFT LANE BECAUSE YOU'RE A FAGGOT IF YOU DRIVE IN THE SLOW LANE AMIRITE"
>"WHAT THIS NIGGER IS TRYING TO PASS ME? I'LL SHOW HIM! I'LL SPEED UP AND BLOCK HIM FROM PASSING FOR NO REASON EVEN THOUGH I HAD NO INTENTION OF GOING THIS SPEED"
>"I'LL JUST SIT IN THE LEFT LANE FOREVER FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON AT ALL AND FUCK TRAFFIC UP AS I DRIVE THE EXACT SAME SPEED AS THE PERSON NEXT TO ME FOR 50 MILES"

Why are american drivers so fucking retarded? I went to Germany last year and it was mind-blowing how much better literally everyone is at driving. The worst German drivers are better than 95% of American drivers. Driving in the US makes me want to shoot myself, and that's before you even realize how shitty the roads are here and how stupidly low the speed limits are to keep all these retards from killing themselves in their $3000 shitboxes on horribly paved roads. Even Germans in 1.4 liter diesel VW polos can manage to cruise at speeds higher than pretty much any American highway. Pic related, average american driver.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Fahrnuenftig/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Germans can't into zipping tho

I love speeding up when people pass me. Just to see if they honk or shoot me.

This. Germany is full of excellent drivers that don't have a ton of fun.

You are a cancer.

And Americans can? They can't even handle "slower traffic keep right"

What is zipping? Like switching lanes back and forth in order to pass by as many people as you can?

People from both lanes create a single lane down the centre of the road.

Like a zip lock? I thought that was called merging. Nice term for it.

We tried to get stricter standards but das racis apparently. Kinda makes a performance car nice in its own way, you have the acceleration and braking to get around whatever these fucks do.

Driving a fast car in America is fucking painful

>In the passing lane, passing people doing ~80 in a 65
>catch up to some fuckwit pacing the person next to him, totally oblivious to the fact that he is causing a traffic jam miles long
>honk, flash brights, etc., they don't move, probably have no idea that you're there still

meanwhile in germany
>in the passing lane, doing whatever speed you want because there is no speed limit
>people going slower move the fuck out of the way

I only speed up to block people when they have no business going that fast, ie
>driving in 2 lane road, going 55 in 45
>faggot in leased truck or hatchback shows up behind my 84 supra
>they go across double solid to pass me
>NOPE
>speed up until we're going so fast they have to pull back or stay in oncoming traffic
>if the situation allows I slow down with then to keep them in the wrong lane and make them sweat

Somehow I've never been pulled over, and I do it all on historic plates Lel. Yes nigger, only I can decide how fast you get to go. Deal with it or get faster

>switch lanes right
>other driver is attentive
>go past
>switch lanes left
>other driver slows back down
>continue on

I don't know if this is bait, or if you're actually that full of yourself

I hope you catch somebody on a bad day that decides you have too many teeth

Don't German cops ticket drivers for lane hogging? I'm surprised that's not a thing here in USA, it would be good revenue.

Same for France desu. Went there last year and everyone actually drives like you're supposed to.

They can but they ticket like two people a day in all of Germany.

It's still an issue, but far less than in the States. It's also worse in the rest of Europe, German drivers are really on point overall.

No dice, THEY need to catch ME. I used to let it go but I've been on a kick for the past few years. Just a form of (dangerous) irl trolling, my biggest accomplishment was getting an angry blurry picture of my car posted in my town's "what's going on" Facebook page with a butthurt message attached.

Murrican here. I recognize that other drivers are stupid cunts who can't be trusted to make sound decisions or obey unspoken rules of road conduct. The only nice thing I've ever actually observed people doing is flashing lights to warn of a speed trap, which somehow has survived the test of time and selfishness. I guess we all hate pigs more than we hate each other.

But I basically speed everywhere and don't give other drivers the chance to fuck with me. If I have an opportunity to pass, I'm gonna. And it won't be one of those leisurely passes at 3,000 RPM, I'm gonna be redlining and in front of you before you know what's happening, just in case you decide to pull that "speed up and block me" shit. And you think you're gonna pull up next to me at the next red light anyway? Fuck you, no. I'm going fast enough I'll catch the green and you'll get stuck, faggot. Otherwise I wouldn't have bothered to pass.

People I know say I drive like an asshole but I've never had an accident, I always arrive at places when I say I will, and I don't hang around your rear bumper road raging like some drunken redneck. If you want to be pissed off at me for blowing past you and getting on with my life, you better catch me first.

In burgerland it is easy as fuck to get a license and cops don't enforce the passing lane rules at all. That leads to people behaving in the manner you describe.

It is much more difficult to get a license in Germany from what I understand.

germany will be just as bad as america in the future when their demographics match ours

If you ever did that to me, and it was a legitimate pass and you put me in danger of ramming into oncoming traffic, we would have an issue.

But hey, you're a special snowflake that is a secondary police of the road.

Everytime I hear stuff like this I have to laugh a little bit. Yeah, the Autobahn is nice and all but we do have a quite sizeable number of retards that are too stupid to accelerate onto it or creep along in the middle/fast lane.
There's this one german trucker that uploads random dashcam clips on YouTube. His videos are subtitled in english by viewers of him but even without them you should be able to see some bad shit
But then again, I've never been to the US. From what I keep hearing and seeing, it does seem quite a lot worse.

youtube.com/user/Fahrnuenftig/videos

What I also find interesting is how much he rages about the automatic Cruise Control, automatic brake system and other warning systems since they often throw false flags and scare the shit out of him. It doesn't seem as advanced and finished as everyone wants to make it look like when you see it fail that often

>implying your bus can catch me
>butt-rock numale tranny trying to deflect "snowflake" as an insult
Guess you'll just have to get on the road and act right (:

>implying your 84 supra can outpace my 3k civic

>automatic 4 banger with a fart can vs 2jz
OK

Sometimes I want to get infront of the left lane hoggers and engine brake my way down until they get over

or slam on my brakes

>But I basically speed everywhere and don't give other drivers the chance to fuck with me. If I have an opportunity to pass, I'm gonna. And it won't be one of those leisurely passes at 3,000 RPM, I'm gonna be redlining and in front of you before you know what's happening, just in case you decide to pull that "speed up and block me" shit.

I too do this. It's not personal, i just want to get the fuck away from them

I'll smoke your piece of shit '84 supra in my civic with a few simple mods

They've started to. Glorious justice.

Yes there is the normal retard in Germany as there is with any other country. But have you ever been to the US? Literally everyone is that stupid here. It is a fucking MIRACLE if you pull up behind someone in the fast lane and they get out of the way for you

>implying he actually does any of that
just another internet tough guy who probably got bullied in school

Yea unless one of those mods is a full blown engine swap + one big turbo I doubt it

Grass is greener meme

Shut up; I worked in Luxembourg two summers ago and commuted through Germany everyday.
They aren't better drivers at all. I mean compared to the French maybe but they are on par with autism to Americans.
A little less road rage but instead of being a cunt you will just end up with some romanians a4 diesel up your ass.

it's a meme you dip

Just ride their ass and lay on the horn until they move.
Have quick reflexes for when middle aged mania brake checks you but know you are in the right (atleast in IN as of July 2015).

I dip my memes in guac

>having to do this is exactly why driving in america is shit

country full of retards with egos that won't let them accept the fact that other people drive faster than them, case in point:
they take it as a personal insult when people pass them, and that's if they aren't too braindead to even notice

- 10 point cage with Parachute
- 3 piece discontinued JoJo frontend
- spec-R full drag suspension
- Fuel cell with -8 lines from tank to motor
- 1 044 bosch pump
- 1200 rc injectors
- golden eagle sleeved block
- cp 10:1 pistons
- Eagle rods
- arp headstuds
- oem h22 headgasket
- Balance shaft delete
- competition clutch twin disc
- Port and polished head
- skunk2 valve springs and retainers
- Str cam gears
- crower stage 1 cams
- aluminium radiator with slim fan
- gsr transmission with itr lsd.
- qsd h2k intake manifold adapter
- k20 rbc manifold
- qsd throttle body spacer
- blox 70mm throttle body
- 4bar omni map sensor
- 6al msd with coil and cap. 3 step launch control
- hks bov
- Garret 102mm turbocharger.
- Custom t4 front facing turbo manifold with 44mm flange
- 44mm tial wastegate
- Custom water to air intercooler set up
- aem eugo wideband w/ gauge
- tuned on chipped p28
- 13 inch volks drag rims
- 2 15 inch volks rear rims
- arp extended wheel studs
- si cluster
- 150 shots of nitrous

>this gives the Honda a whopping 190 whp and 140ftlbs of torque!

It's a meme, but..
>102mm turbo
>150 shot of nitrous
>190 hp
k

>Time to make shit up
The bus your ride can't go that fast.

newfag alert

Never happen, it was a passing line and your car was too slow while I sped past you and brake checked your loser ass.

Some fag in a challenger tried to do that to me but he was a fucking shit driver so I easily passed him in my 15 year old soccer mom car and then laughed as he struggled to chase me down.

Day=made

This
I can't understand how people who got their license can be this stupid

Of course it's a phone poster too.

Bumping for interest. I like this topic

What speeds do Germans do on the autobahn in heavy fog?

Wtf? Have you never used a zipper in your life?

T R I G G E R E D

Ontario is one of the few places in the (((developed))) world where zipping is not only not a thing in law but speeding up or slowing down to block someone from merging is perfectly legal even if it makes them crash. This has been held up numerous times in court cases. Many people in Toronto at least attempt to zip anyway in heavy traffic but just as many people sperg out over it because they're violent children

>I didn't know what this meant but now I do
Americans, at least in the states I have lived in, do not into this either. And I bet most of them like me don't know about it either.

>have 1.8 liter tuned Polo
>have gone 173mph in it legaly

Yea boi

Aren't modifications illegal in Germanistan?

Its the niggers dude. White Americans drive like Germans. You'll understand soon enough.

No you just have to go to the TÜV after you have the done a modification and the engineer looks over it if it is okay and then he writes it into the documents of the car and you are fine to go. If it is some dumb shit modification like putting black paint on your front or back lights then of course it is not allowed.

I believe that the level of automobile ownership plays into this a lot. In the US, there is something like 800 cars per thousand people. It is down around 500 per thousand in Western Europe. In Europe, this probably tends to trend well with economic standing, but much less so in the US. So in the US, you are dealing with a ton of fuck-wit drivers who couldn't handle a job more complex than running the deep fryer at McBurgerSling, which probably carries over to their driving.

It's mostly geriactrics, women, and tools who drive that way.

The US is fucking AWFUL about people accelerating onto highways. We have fantastic on ramps that allow you to accelerate up to 55-60mph before reachin the highway itself, but 80% of drivers just put down them at 35mph.

>>get on the highway
>>"BETTER GET IN THE LEFT LANE BECAUSE YOU'RE A FAGGOT IF YOU DRIVE IN THE SLOW LANE AMIRITE"
>>"WHAT THIS NIGGER IS TRYING TO PASS ME? I'LL SHOW HIM! I'LL SPEED UP AND BLOCK HIM FROM PASSING FOR NO REASON EVEN THOUGH I HAD NO INTENTION OF GOING THIS SPEED"
>>"I'LL JUST SIT IN THE LEFT LANE FOREVER FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON AT ALL AND FUCK TRAFFIC UP AS I DRIVE THE EXACT SAME SPEED AS THE PERSON NEXT TO ME FOR 50 MILES"
I just got back from a long road trip here in the states, and honestly I only see this shit in congested areas around cities. Out on the interstates people usually drive sensibly.

that feel

This

>be German
>1 lane road
>self-important ragefag behind me
>slow down to exactly the speed limit
>feed off his obvious anger