>Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia @ PAX East
youtube.com/watch?list=PL7GX3TUpHAwyl8x0yhDEMnKdhTp4ZVe_N&v=yIj-GE1imVg

Previous:

Azura still a shit.

ninian a CUTE A CUTE

Ninian > Azura

I love Azura

Camilla a best!

I would prefer you talk about Faye right now.

350 Orbs down the drain and no Tharja.

I got like six RAIGH THE DARK NIGGER in a row though so if anyone wants one send me an email at [email protected]

>have Ninian and Loli Tiki
>both cute dragon girls are -spd
Feels bad man

I'm going to do it anons!

azura means nothing to me

Fuck a cuck!

She's better than Shitzura I guess.

is /feg the most active subchan here

(lol

close counter on mage killer
user please

Is that prozura or antizura post, you have to clarify.

Making wombs unbarren

My main team right now is Hector, Robin, Eirika, and Julia. Robin had Ignis and Rally Attack, but hasn't learned them yet. Should I swap out Robin for Ninian and/or Julia for Nino?

So should I just be realistic and accept that I won't get the highest levels of the skills on my lads, and just settle for lower ones?

Cuckquean.

Help

>settling
>ever

Reposting ultimate whale strats.

How to whale 101

>Gather all those shitty heroes that you summon literally every fucking time, for example, Matthew.
>Now Matthew is such a useless fuck, but hey, you have like 10 of him because you're pretty unlucky.
>Give him all the OP skills and weapons you want, because fuck balance and unique heroes!
>Don't 5 star him, leave him at 4.
>4 star all your shitty Matthews and merge.

There you go! Your own, cheap whale that can constantly be fed more stats because of how shitty rolls are, you'll probably have him at 40+30 in no time.

Not even M Robin can handle three +atk Tacos.

Breed Tiki to repopulate the Divine Dragon race

Breed Say'ri to repopulate Chon'sin after Walmart's massacre

faye means nothing to me

If anything you should give him Darting Blow or Death Blow to make him less of a one-trick pony.

If I have no decent Dragons (adult Tiki only), no Azura, and a deficiency in blue units, is this banner still worth trying to snipe Blues/Ninian for?

Don't be mean Celica.

5* Cecilia

Assist - Reposition
Special - Luna

A - Triangle Adept
B - Blue Tomebreaker
C - Goad/Ward Cavalry

Good?

>Want Blarblade+
>But then I'd have to 5* Odin instead of the unit I want to put the weapon on
I hate it

You can get characters up to +30? Thought the max was +10

That's nice to know, Alm

Someone mentioned it in the last thread, but how good would Renewal be on Hector?

You literally don't know what whale means.

I can't believe I'm actually having to say "lurk moar" in 2017, but here we are.

She's a dancer so yeah.

It's worth it because Ninian's cute and sexy!

That's because +10 is, and that guy is retarded

Asking again, how do I build my team?

Balk thieves are the best. Lex!Patty is great if you pass her the pursuit band.

Inheritance is a thing now
Just give her hone atk and she's better than Olivia

Have fun not being able to romance her then grandpa

i understand that people can get fooled by tiny masks and different clothes
but hes like the only ambiguously brown character in that world so how come alfonzo doesnt recognize him

Im personally giving her hone cavalry and quick riposte to murder tacos, pairing her with a ward/fortify Ursula, I appreciate more the enemy phase kill, and there arent any really extreme blue tomes triangle adept cant handle

They really should lower the 5* promotion cost, or make feathers quicker / easier to earn.

No visible feets so this puts her below Olivia and Azura for me personally tbqh.

>taking away Clarine's Oniisama

>footfag
Kys

But I've been running with Olivia just fine so far. I'm just having trouble being able to tell whether this is a save or spend type banner.

I'm sure she'll make a better dancer than Olivia, but is the difference actually so much so that I should be rolling here?

How big is Marths cock?

Ask Caeda.

>Different clothes
Suppose I was Camus, what clothing whould I wear? And his outfit looks alot like the outfits Sharena, Anna, and Alfonse wear with colour scheme of the empire.

Ninian is a maiden that only shows her feets to the Kiran that lovingly levels her to 40.

Quick Risposte 1 worth passing on?

Who autobattle here for first three training tower quests?

>feets
Why do you people talk like that?

>literally created to be friendzoned and forever alone
>no MU to comfort her
Gay

I don't have a Quick Riposte to use on her otherwise I'd do that. AI killing their own taco is always something I like.

me with the Sharena

I dont think anyone on the banner is meta-defining must have if that's your concern. The first banners were still the best ones to roll on.

Now that inheritance happened, how do we fix healers?
You'll probably want one for that permadeath event anyhow

Faye and Catria can cuckbuddies.

I'm autobattling for all of them except the 10th challenges because fuck that.

>if you merely think feet are, as the post implies, cute and sexy, then you are a footfag and all you care about in women are feet
Pretty silly my friend. I never said she was unattractive, just stated what I consider to be a boon and that she does not have that. No need for the hostility.

And while we're at it don't Ninian enthusiasts talk about her exposed pits all the time? How's that any different?

Guys plz

>He boosted Takumi
That could been two different units inheriting close counter

Neat, I think I was on a dry spell for 100 orbs or so. She is +HP -Res, but that's ok. I really wanted a dancer.

That'd never happen to a male character.

OTOME EMBLEM

>Kiran
She already showed them to Eliwood at least seven games ago, buddy.

Really depends on how bad you want a blue
I don't think rolling for Ninian is necessary but she is a blue dancer that hits res and that's pretty good even with her weakness to Falchions

>Halved damage after calculation
>How do you fix healers
It's fucked.

>The first banners were still the best ones to roll on.

I'm still kicking myself for this one, considering that these Battling Heroes banners always seem to be made of shitters rather than actual good units and the alternatives are always full of new characters only.

But yeah, as nice as an upgrade to Olivia would be I feel like I can't validate spending my last saved orbs trying to pull her.

Sacred Cowl, Aegis, or Pavise for my swordbreaker Nowi?

>pull 5* boy
>have a very strong desire to keep him and not melt him down for Triangle Adept even though I'll never use him

Anyone else have this issue?

She'll do 0 damage save it for a Setsuna especially if she's +Atk or +Spd

He can with Tri-Adept!

You need someone to deal damage at range. Jeorge. Sharena is nice. She can buff, debuff and check red swords easy. Cecilia is there to deal with taco . You really want her to be +attack as a 5* or have a buffer nearby or she wont be able to instagib the taco. A refresher is always good but I think the meta will switch away from refreshers and more into cav memes.

You could do a poor man's cavalry team consisting of Ursula/Cecilia/Gunter and 5* Reinhardt because 4* Reinhardt is trash.

The moment I get something that uses Triangle Adept is the moment my Roy goes into the fucking trash where he belongs

Guys I just promoted my catria yesterday. I probably got meme'd by you guys but I do want to make her work. She is the +spd/-res baby and I was thinking of adding these to her. It was either life and death or fury.

>wanting Triangle Adept
no

Roy is shit in every game he's in, so no.

>mfw I just gave Marth HP+5
I have no idea what I'm doing but it's fun.

Come now guys, best banner coming out on 24th.

She can always cuddle into her brother's waiting chest.

Hold on to your faves, especially if they're at all rare.

Pulled a 4* Roy myself and even if i'll never use him i just like that he's there.

>the dancer class is inherently associated with exposed or straight-up bare feet
>it's crazy to consider it when discussing their cuteness

My only problem is that some artists just can't draw feet at all yet they get licensed to work on this series. And unrelated, but whoever drew Olivia needs to have their head on a pike.

>Faye can a peg knight as well
>Faye, Catria, and Palla are automatically some of the best units in the game
Really makes you think

She was a solid unit before inheritance, but now she's trash.

Sorry for your loss, user.

Any of these worth ranking up?

promote best boy __wrys

Chrom since no dragon killer
Nino
Effie
All good choices, depending on their IVs of course.

How many schlicks did Cordelia blow to this poster?

she has counter memes but was still bad. is she potentially good now with inheritance?

>fury
>quick riposte

Could someone explain to me the difference between Wings of mercy and Escape Route?
To me Escape Route seems like Wings of Mercy but for entire team

Pls respond

>Don't roll on Legendary Heroes or Deep Devotion bros, we're going to get even BETTER units next banner and you'll have no orbs left!

Fool me once..

Reminder to train your Ursula because she's going to be the next Bonus hero

Aren't Sacred Cowl and Aegis cav only

Don't give her L/D. The appeal of Catria is her high defense and constant Luna procs. A +Def or +HP Catria can survive a vanilla Taco hit.

She's strictly a defensive unit.