What did he mean by this?

>Look at me
>I am the emperor of Europe now
Bonus points since he actually defeated Napoleon. Just not thee Napoleon.

>das gefühl when you see what your Reich has become

It was a humilliating victory for the French, and then Bismarck declares the Reich on Versailles.
This moment is simply epic, the balance of power in Europe changed completely.

>France forces Germany to end their empire in the same place Germany forced France to accept it
>Hitler finds the train car that Germany surrendered in, and makes France surrender in the same car

You gotta like the symbolism.

Didn't Hitler blow up the carriage?

Symbols are hard to forget.

He did, afterward.

It's... it's like he knew he was going to lose.

He wanted to bring germ*n's inferiority complex to new heights, and did not want any germ*n to ever feel irrelevant ever again.

What is with the *

He also went around demolishing WWI memorials. The one in Sedan, I think it is, only has one of the original statues standing because Hitler had respect for the general. Can't remember who.

There is a brit on /sp/ that writes that way.

I believe he left most commonwealth graves alone. could be wrong though. I had an interesting thought also. Considering that Hitler was a Gefreiter during the Great War. should he receive a grave in a German war cemetery or....?

Bloody poms!!!!

I'm sure Bismarck was looking at the Emperor and his son, and thinking of his own age too, and probably counting out how long he had left to make the Empire really work.

He miscalculated how much time he had, and forgot another variable a generation down from Frederick.

What did he mean though? It was clear that they meant that Germany as a continental empire was supplanting France as a continental empire, Germans were now going to live in the big fancy palace.

Didn't quite work out that way though.

Same happened in Germany with ones built by or funded by Jews.

Jewish WWI vets in Germany had it the worst, I bet, really sad.

Yeah it's sad. can you imagine serving four years in the clusterfuck that was WW1. Then coming home to a broken nation. And within 10-19 years being ostracized by the people you fought for. I remember reading something by Ernst Juenger, a ww1 vet, saying how he left his veterans association (19th hannoverian) because the jewish members where no longer welcome.

It was Ferdinand Foch's Marshall statue i believe

And worse yet it feels as if mainstream history has barely touched on this part of the tragedy. It's like they almost play into the Nazis narrative completely on accident by treating the Jews in Germany as if they were this odd completely foreign part without realizing that German Jews usually identified far more with being Germans than they did with being "Jews" in the pseudo-scientific Nazi sense.

>Jewish WWI vets in Germany had it the worst, I bet, really sad
Not all of them, but most of them. The Jew that issued Hitler his Iron Cross was given a free pass. There were other prominent instances, but this is the one that comes to mind.

acknowledging this would more or less force them to admit that the majority of the jews the nazis killed were communist belligerents.

can't have that

Hitler wanted the statue to be the only part of the monument kept so it would forever be saluting a field of nothing. The absolute madman.

>when the bantz goes to far