/wfg/ - Warframe General

Would bang all of them edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png
>Avoid the line, join the /wfg/ alliance today! PM killsaw of Warbros NFA for inquiries

>Notable links
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.0: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/hYFzppK.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: 19.13.0
> forums.warframe.com/topic/771036-update-19130/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Banshee
> forums.warframe.com/topic/767736-banshee-prime-hotfix-19115/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Pet
Vacuum
WHEN

2nd for sybaris prime

3rd for mesa prime

Nth for gott confirmed the javlok is actually gud!

Only for the charger pet, it will use its tentacles to pick up your loot

Here is a better question. When can Mag get her passive replaced with an automatic vacuum

>Tell Space Mommy we killed one of the queens
>She doesn't even inquire about the other one
>Because she already knows about Worm
>Knows that she's technically a child and we all know how Lotus is with children

>Javlok is good

>not reading the previous thread

What happens when worm grows up?

Like the childlover she is, Lotus will stop caring about Worm when she comes of age so we'll get a Kuva Assassination node involving an adult Worm.

I read it, paper dps means nothing user
also, it's worthless to try to compare the javlok to stuff like the some p, when we now have much better weapons

Gott here, why did user bring up the soma and constantly go back to it anyway? It was never the best, and is middling at best now.

Is DE released a new ship exclusively for $100 only for a limited time, with the support being it unlocks all friendship doors on the current map, would you buy it?

I was memed on the Javlok when it first came out, unless there was some major change I don't believe you.

What primaries show up the Soma Prime, unless you mean secondaries, those are godlike.

There are lots, but all I should have to say is: Kohm.

lel no
I don't run pubs outside of raids anyway

Wouldn't that require me to bleed myself dry for a riven?

Nah, I go solo when I want true Fast, unburdened by the slow that is inherent in pubs

>Tonkor
>Zarr
>Kohm
>Memeulor
>Tigris
>Hek

That's just the immediate ones that come to mind

depends
if you already have a very good riven for javlok, maybe
if not, no

>3/6 are shotguns
What a time to be alive

Dex Sybaris with two good stats on Riven (damage, multishot, crit, crit chance)

No. A riven-less Kohm still hits 12.5mil peak DPS and 10th-of-a-second TTKs.

You heard me, not 12.5k.
Not 125k.
12.5 mil.

It's due to how it operates. Scott designed it in such a way that the complete shitters on the nerf team will never understand how it works and thus never actually properly nerf it.

>Rivens
My plat can't take much more of this.
Sounds cool to me, guess I'll start messing around with it.

Change you want to see:

>all gold rarity acolyte mods no longer require scope-in to be active

Your comment made me realise how much I need a good unf reaction image for the kohm

What the fuck? Redpill me on the Kohm, I thought it only doubled firerate on every shot, does it also increase pellets per shot?

Operators in relays when?

DONT FORGET TO GET YOUR MEME COLORS

To get you moving in the right direction:
>the ARSE stats are per-pellet
>as it ramps up it also ramps multishot in powers of 2 so it goes 1 -> 2 -> 4 -> 8 -> 12 pellets per shot and then stays there
>this is BEFORE multishot mods which benefit as expected
>that each individual pellet damages, crits, and procs individually
I'll leave the rest up to your imagination and testing.

While we're talking about it, does Kohm have innate punchthrough?

What about Khomak/Akhomak

See:
Yes, 2m on the first shot, and infinite from the second forward. This is for all pellets except the first one.

Which would you rather have

>The current slow releases of new prime frames and weapons
or
>Re-releases of old prime frames with prime new weapons

From the wiki:
>Innate 1 meter Punch Through
>Additional pellets have infinite punch through, firing through doors, terrain, walls and infinite bodies. This is most likely a bug. However, the fall off damage counters this resulting in almost unnoticeable effects.
Is this the weapon time forgot?

Alright, gotta build it first.
Heard rivens for it are in high demand, hope it's not as bad as Tigris prices.

>shamrock now available on the market

begorrah remember the famine you filthy neamh-irish goys

They're about 400p for a "meh" one because DE was dumb enough to literally put the single best weapon in the game in the "strong riven" tier.

How about DE stops jewing us and lstops using the fucking vault now that they aren't limited by the number of gamemodes they can stuff into the void.

>Joking about potato famine
It could still happen

I think I'll just use it as is, this sounds like it's gonna take a major nerf from DE. Nice things always do.

The wiki is wrong.
The falloff caps at 25% at 50m.

They've "nerfed" it twice and literally made it better both times.

You don't even need a Riven for 100% status meme on Kohm

>ayatan
>ayatan
>ayatan
>ayatan
>orokin reactor
>credit booster

JUST

Nope. Hell, since the procs are individual you don't even need 100%.

it's like 3.5 with the zarr

I must build that like a tard because it performs badly even in akkad.

>finally rolled my tonkor riven to give me 110% crit chance on every shot
>vital sense and hammer shot give 7X crit multiplier
>firing 3 grenades per shot so the red crits come fairly often even with only 10% chance
>need to put another two formas into it so it can take Pathogen Rounds and Stormbringer
>-20% reload speed

Hoo boy did I get lucky with this

Kohm behaves differently from other shotguns in respect to status procs? I thought it behaved differently from crit which is definitely calced per pellet and not per volley.

>burstonP (with god-tier timing or macro)
>hema (same)
>prisma grakata
>ferrox
>javlok (based on the last thread)
>lanka
There are more, but these are the ones off of the top of my head to add to his list.

Yes, each pellet is a completely unique "shot" given how it operates.

i keep seing people put vital sense and point strike, but 15% crit hardly seems worth it. I just put 3 90% elementals and primed cryo, and it works pretty good for carpet bombing akkad from a dashwire.

>Burston Prime
>Good
>ever
Post build, I want to see some numbers.

>being this new
It's a status gun. You build it for status.

not that user, but the syndicate mod gives it a solid proc and makes the three shots in a burst basically instantaneous. my only complaint is a relatively small magazine once the burst is taken into account, and that's having not potatoed or forma'd mine. not hard to believe that actually putting some work into it would give it some stopping power.

Is a 198% multishot 133% flight speed Kohm riven worth 300p.

Flight speed does nothing since it's hitscan.

That said, it's for the kohm so probably. Try and roll fire rate or damage to go with the multishot.

The end of the last thread and this one have blown my mind with knowledge bombs.

Next thing someone is going to tell me something crazy like Convectrix has 100k effective DPS or Grinlok has lower TTKs than soma prime

>The end of the last thread and this one have blown my mind with knowledge bombs.

Were you here when EHPM happen? I fuck you not that thing just go wat in my head.

>he doesn't know

hitscan, accurate, can go entire missions without reloading, most of the game is against enemies with EHP low enough it kills in a single headshot
if you want a loadout that you never have to change and can easily do any mission its:
Equinox
Soma Prime
Any Secondary
Telos Boltace
Any Sentinel
Elytron
Fluctus
Any Arch-melee
its lazymode

what's wrong with that?
what are you hoping to get user?

Ended up getting an unrolled one for 125p,
May RNG have mercy on my soul.

rivens, what else is worth doing the sorties for

certainly not the trash I get every day

at least you have a bear suit

you do have a bear suit, don't you?

talkin shit?

>rivens
but then you'd be complaining about getting a stinger riven.
be happy with what you have

>Free color pack

already own it

t-thanks DE

I'm just saying you might not be such a shitter if you had a bear suit

What do I do when I need to level up a really shit weapon from 0, like the Boltor, Furis or Hikou

each bomb from the cluster has an individual chance to crit

The Kohm is truly Scott's magnum opus.
>stupendous levels of hidden OP
>grineer based
>literally unnerfable (the "balance" team can't into code which is where the magic happens) given that no amount of stat tweaking will ever affect it much
>it uses shotgun mods

The hacks on the "balance" team have no idea how it works so it's just as ridiculously OP now as it was the day it released. I take that back, their attempts to nerf it have actually made it better.

that picture is literally me dummy

>stopped doing sorties when rivens were added
>just want potatoes
>endo is nice
i really wish they would put something in place to make sortie rewards not 100% RNG, there's no goddamn reason for it.

you stand still near other people killing shit and just soak in the thoughtful design of this top-notch game, or you run a bajillion spies

would you guys say this is worth 300? im buying it

I like spy but anything that isn't melee or a bow gets shit XP from it

When worm grows up, she'll be big enough to swallow as much Grineer as she wants for being lazy. Then she'll curl on top of bloated stomach and listen to her stomach gurgle loudly, and her punished soldiers screaming as they digest into fuel for Worm.

the nerf is just to make it work with multishot the same way every other shotgun does. as you say, the balance team can't into code, but the nerf is right there if they had any fucking clue.

the real question is whether you build for 100% status slash/gas/magnetic, slash/viral/radiation, slash/corrosive/blast, or just pure damage

Javlok is shit and I'm not even going to waste my time taking it to the Simshittacum to post images.

Deal with it. Ferrox is better though.

>anything that isn't melee or a bow gets shit XP from it
explain

do you mean from stealth kills alone? because the multiplier differences really aren't that huge, relatively speaking, though it's fucked that you get more xp as the weapon levels up, and that has nothing to do with using quick spy spamming for xp

>tfw free riven I got from TWW was a deth-machine rifle riven

I was doomed from the start

Corrosive, and fire for armored targets.
Viral and fire for unarmored.

Given how it operates it doesn't need 100% to proc hundreds of times a second.

>each bomb from the cluster has an individual small chance to crit
I mean, I get that, but each bomb has an even better chance to proc status and I don't see anyone busting a nut about that.

with the best possible riven Javlok does slightly more sustained DPS than a Soma Prime it just doesn't spread it out between as many enemies, it suffers from the same thing that makes opticor/snipers/bows suck
Ferrox is better but still isn't good for horde shooters

Linear status chance; as more pellets are ejected, the high status status is distributed between the pellets, reducing the overall chance to proc.
2.6 status chance per pellet with 3 60/60 mods, or less than 2.59 procs a second on average

No.
It has higher DPS and better TTKs no matter what riven or lack thereof. It also spreads it better given the AoE nature.

For most shotguns you'd be correct. For the kohm? Nope. Each pellet is a self-contained "volley" given the mechanics. Try it.

What might this be worth right now?

Soma Prime having better TTK versus groups than Javlok was already proven last thread
Javlok is in the bottom of good-tier with Soma Prime
nice try though

150p

I'm more inclined to believe the wiki than someone who thinks Javlok is good

>literally didn't test it, but calls it "proven"
Okay. I still don't know why anyone brings up a middling gun like the soma to begin with. There are much better comparisons for the javlok than it.

ONE: NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

>wiki
>ever correct
Test it.

I did. Extensively. Run it through my calc and/or try it yourself.

Soma Prime is the bottom of good, its an excellent weapon to compare against, comparing shit against Tonkor or Memulor is just stupid.
It having similar DPS to Soma Prime is mostly coincidence unless DE had been balancing new weapons around it.

TWO: NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Id put them both squarely in "upper meh", but the premise of the post that started this discussion was that the Javlok is far from shit.