/khg/ Kingdom Hearts General

YoRHa no. 22 Type S Edition

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 REMIX PS4 - March 28, 2017

KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ available on Android, Google play, and IOS. NA updates can be found at:
twitter.com/kh_ux_na

Current Campaigns/Deals/Events:
> 0AP Campaign, All Quests (thru 03/16)
> Special Attack Bonus Campaign (thru 03/26)
> Happi Coin Event (thru 03/26)
> Xaldin XIII Event (thru 03/19)
> Daily Jewel Event (thru 03/19)
> T4/5 Guarantee Deal (thru 03/31)
> Skills to Thrill Deal (thru 03/16)

Complete the Season 2 preregistration so we can all get some free shit:
form3.square-enix.com/a.p/816

KHUX Damage Calculator:khuxtracker.com

KHUχ guides:
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Union, JP and NA Medal, Material Spreadsheets:
pastebin.com/h0iYnMJt

Kh1.5, Re:Chain, 358/2 Days Tips:
pastebin.com/tep0iyS4

Kingdom Hearts 3
youtube.com/watch?v=NKo4BgDnlfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yW1jcguknXA

Other Notable News:
khinsider.com/news/View-Colour-Boards-for-the-Cancelled-Kingdom-Hearts-TV-Show-7976

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kurenairoxas/status/697393219110174720
youtube.com/watch?v=3M_lcWqm8HE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kill urself my man

【赤カイリお葬式】 次回のアップデートで、赤カイリの死亡がほぼ確定しましたので、お葬式を開きます。 これまでお世話になった赤カイリさんに、どうか最後別れの言葉をかけてやってください。

【Red Kairi Funeral】 In the next update, since the death of red Kairi has almost been finalized, we will open the funeral. Please write down the last goodbye to Ms. Red Kairi who took care of us so far.

twitter.com/kurenairoxas/status/697393219110174720

RIP Red Kairi

could xehanort beat trunks?

Just caught up to the story. What the fuck is wrong with Nomura? We learn about the Dandelion s and fight a fake version of our foreteller. Also the Player suddenly starts speaking and his second Chirithy becomes a nightmare. However, we then go on a quest to find fucking Abu. I hope Union X cuts down on the filler

if trunks was in a coma or two

No one said shadow was bad, but his redemption arc sucked as will vanitas's

dude weed lmao

I dont follow jp balancing, what is bad?

there's no one to tell him no

Vanitas is an awful character and we'd all be better off for him not to return. The same could be said of Xion too

Has 1.5+2.5 been patched yet?

Power creep. Remember when Sora&Pals used to be good and when KH Cloud was a staple

I don't get it. Is JP completely getting rid of KH Kairi or something? Like you can't get it again ever?

Just started again after having stopped for a few months. This hurts... RIP my Sora&Pals

It's still good when guilted though

I'm still using 50% guilt kh cloud
well it was like this in jp in the past. If you didnt get a premium during its epic medal carneval reveal you couldnt get it ever again.
If you skipped the classic donald event your S&P is still ok

I pulled two this EMC. At least the jewels used were the ones SENA gave us

do u spend money or something
all my jewels are from sena

KH Kairi was never a premium. Its a god damn tier 3.

oh am thinking about ill kh kairi

No I don't. I just don't count jewels from quests as SENA's gift to us

They would never get rid of iKairi. That medal is too good even still on JP. Everyone to this day still uses it.

Fuck I can't do mission 570. I guess I have to make my medals good instead of relying on shared medals

saving story progression for a really rainy day, what is the boss and deal of 570?

Alice and Cheshire Cat

570 isn't even hard.
How the hell did you get past 525 or even 425?

Its just a mid boss.
Its a camel you need to beat in 2 turns. Its fairly easy.
Agrabah doesn't end till next story update.

I have Alice, Namine, and Minnie. So I was eventually able to do them but 570 has three camels.

Do you not have Marluxia B?

I don't have it. I just recently came back. Before my best medal was Sephiroth until I spent the jewels that were in the Presents box in this EMC

Nope. I don't have most of the good event medals. Oh well I'll just spend 100 jewels

1 enemy vs 3 makes the difference for me. I've got shit speed medals. I beat 525, 425, and 555 with magic medals

Also I quit when I wasat quest 200 and my only guilted medal was KH Sora A. It's still my only guilted medal I just decided to rush through the story while the 0 ap campaign was going on

>my strongest keyblade used to be lady luck because I had KH2 riku and limit form sora guilted
>it is now my weakest keyblade

tfw we get 0 AP for the anniversary

i mean why not

>TFW didn't guilt HT Sora
>TFW have no good upside Speed Medals
Please be good.

Don't worry we'll get 7 Sora&Roxas medals when Union X is out

>implying we'll reach 50k registrations

I think they said we were passed 40k recently.

if you havent noticed we got a shitton of new players

it won't be

Oh shit that Dark Chirithy was ours? Damn I thought it was Skuld's

What does the in game part of that tweet say?
>skipping HT Sora
He was the best medal ever at the time. And free.
I should probably register I guess. Maybe.

Wasn't that jp only?
I didn't actually

that's JP

>jp only
Fuck.
I put in my extra emails. So my job is done.

What if SENA gives us 7 Mickey&Brooms for effort

They'll give us the 50k reward regardless to seem merciful. They did the same thing with their twitter campaign.

I wish skip tickets were objective rewards. I hate doing evolve medal quests

It's enough to guilt a premium from 0. So I suppose it's an okay consolation prize.

some people seem confused:
To guilt an undotted medal you need 6 (six) M&B

>not Ventus & Roxas
Come on Squeenix you had one job

>not Ventus, Roxas, and Lann
All of the spiky blonde hair.

Are blond haired kids Nomura's favorite designor something?

no? the majority he's designed aren't blond

Pretty sure Cloud is Nomura's favorite

How the hell is that possible

through the power of hacking
but it is amazing people manage to deal 6 million damage legit

I smell an exploit he found out about.

what's the point? like who cares about having a brand new player account that happens to rank high in one event? it's not like he can transfer the prize over to a good account

a quality guide to identifying villians

Is it bad writing or brilliant that Xigbar, the unremarkable surfer dude that held rank two in the Organization, is in fact the real master of the first group and behind everything

Xigbar is Xehanort's closest companion, of course he'd be #2 if he lets MX put it in his dumper

I remember when KH2 was new people were wondering why this guy was II and not Saix even if ranks don't mean much other than Xemnas position.

As you can clearly see in this and the official images, riku's hair is very very light bluish purple

only true gray hair is evil

he's only number 2 because he was the first to join after Xehanort, it has nothing to do with command level

the picture isnt nsfw enough to ger me banned but nsfw enough to get you fired

big feet

Lv1 Data Xigbar is killing me. Doesn't help I'm rusty but man

Data Xigbar is all about reflect and ethers.

Yeah, I kinda knew that. My movement is really stiff, I'm dying way early.

youtube.com/watch?v=3M_lcWqm8HE

If you want a refresher course on how to lv1 the data fights.
It helps me to review this on replays to avoid lots of cursing and breaking controllers.

Post Current Ranking
Feel a little safe but will try to get a few more rounds in

For having been gone since they gave out the 1 HD aqua, is 15573 decent?

Ah, I got to his DM, then forgot exactly what to do. I know gliding is involved. Guess I'll use this.

Not if you want at least 1 AtkIV

why do people waste their time grinding coliseum this early? i do 100% of the coliseum in the last 3 days of the month, not worth stressing out about my rank for 4 weeks

how would a kh RTS work?

Kingdom Karts when?

Lamb Schwarma there is literally the only person who does coliseum this early and posts about it

It's better to get to the point that you're stuck as early as possible. Sometimes, new medals you get during the month won't help anyway. Honestly, there isn't really a downside to getting it done early, since you're going to go through those rounds at the end of the month anyways.

Because if you tie in a round with someone, whoever gets there first is put into the lead of the tie. That difference can be hundreds or more places.

I do not like you or your comment.

No thank you.

Early premiums were Guilt 3. Cloud Illust, Aqua Illust, Roxas SP, among others.
Guilt 4 wasn't introduced for a while.

Shhh! Don't tell them that.

SP Roxas, Axel and Xion are tier 4.

That's Global

Because rank is first come first serve.
If someone makes round 300 on day 1 and does nothing else, they will have a higher rank then a guy that does nothing and gets round 300 on the final day.
Grinding coliseum is best done as early as possible.

Yes but premiums only have 6 star medals.
KH Kairi is not a premium because she has a 5 and 6 star version.

Oh.

FUCKING RNG

i know right?

I'm relatively new, so with the 0 AP thing I've decided to finally max guilt all the free medals to power up my nova.

Does the game seriously reroll from 15 to 25% and then if you get a lower number than what you had, it stays the same, instead of say, there being a 50/50 chance between 24-25%? Because I just fused 5 fucking Paines in a row and it stayed at 24% every time.