/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Thread: NEWS
>Free 20th anniversary PS3/PS4 theme plus PS4 avatars: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-theme-p5-costume-dlc-released-free/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>P5's English Cast is shit: personacentral.com/persona-5-voice-cast-revealed-protagonist-trailer/
>Persona 5 Dual Audio confirmed for April 4th 2017: blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/16/persona-5-launching-april-4-2017-will-feature-dual-audio-on-ps4-and-ps3/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb
>Picture of Yuki
i.imgur.com/wxFrIqP.png
>Picture of Floral Pants Man (and his sidekick)
i.imgur.com/cKTK7sI.png

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12533265
everypixel.com/aesthetics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anal with Makoto!

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

Cute Smelly Neet!

/pg/ HATES this image, why?

Obligatory meme post.

great, now we have to see this shitty meme post at the start of every new thread.

POST YOUR DOUJIN IDEAS

no futaba image no dice

Don't die /pg/

Delete this right now

Good work on your self-portraits femanons.....

I WANT THE GAME NOW

I WILL GIVE YOU ALL

ALL
L
L

OF MY GOOD BOY POINTS

STOP

Makoto's hand is driving me utterly insane here. Not only is that an absurdly uncomfortable pose to hold, but the fingers are backwards.

>those hands
I puked

The hands are far from the problem.

>Not only is that an absurdly uncomfortable pose to hold
they're making a 24 with their hands

You can make a 24 and still not be anatomical nightmare

b-but user

DELETE

white people should never have been gifted art by the the moors

holy shit stop

best grills

This is almost gore, what the flying fuck

What's the first line that pops into your head when you think about Persona? I'll start:

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS

WASSUP PERSONA

kuso

I WON'T MISS

or Where have you been?

DID YOU SEE THAT SHINJI

>character has zomg on his shirt because his shirt was designed by soejima, who doesn't know a lick of english
>they interpret this as the definitive message of his character and make him speak like this, despite his personality not even being close to the type of person who says "zomg"
thanks

ZOMG

>despite his personality not even being close to the type of person who says "zomg"
dude, come on, ryuji would totally use zomg and ftw

delete this

He really wouldn't though?
What are you talking about?

i think you're reading way too deeply into a facebook post

Your first sentence wasn't a question?
It didn't need a question mark?
You sound like a girl from California when you type like this?

>The fact people ship Goro and Akira let alone defend him still disgusts me
It begins

Sorry, I initially had both in one sentence and forgot to change to question mark to a comma, sue me.

futaba would literally be more likely to use zomg and ftw than him
"wassup" sounds terrible because they used it in the wrong place, but it would actually be an accurate pick for some of his dialogue like "ういーっす” or 〝よぉ”, but no fucking way would he say zomg or ftw, that's just soejima picking a shitty shirt.

the western fandom is going to eat that ship up tbqh

Are you the same guy that was bitching them about "picking a bad photo for Sugita to make the JP audio seem worse"? This is /v/ levels of autistic screeching.

No, and you can do better than brand me as some other faggot because you don't like what I said.
This is not the first time Atlus USA have used "ZOMG" in regards to Ryuji. I'm fairly confident that'll actually be in his dialogue in the game.

Even people here have used ZOMG to refer to Ryuji long before we were graced with WASSUP PERSONA because it's something stupid that's easily identifiable with him

there's so much stuff we've actually seen in the localization to complain about, you don't need to go off on hypothetical mistakes

People here aren't the ones localizing the game. If they actually put ZOMG in the script just because his shirt has it on it, there's a problem.

If they do it, it'll be stupid. But we haven't seen them do it yet, and we can sit here forever ranting about hypothetical fuckups they could do.

What the fuck else do we have to talk about? How much Makoto and Haru love each other? How much Goro loved his Dad and is totally alive? I can post a simple observation if I like thanks, there's nothing better being talked about here

At what point did the Persona series start to go down the shitter?

I'd say around when Golden released

Devilfags came back strong, can justicefags even hope to escape shame?

strawpoll.me/12533265

When P3 happened

after if desu

innocent sin
innocent virgin p1 fans duped into buying it expecting a good dungeon crawler, got poop, eternal punishment sales didn't exist as a result

Good, P1fags deserve it desu

March 24th, 2015. The day Persona, like so many other franchises, became obsolete.

3 wasn't the end but it marked the end, 4 was the actual shitter point.

Any /pg/ Anons in Commiefornia want a free doggo? She ran away but she came back and I can't afford to take care of her.

slaughter her for meat

wallahi p2 kuffars deserve a beating from my shoe, i spit on your existence

are you the one who's dog ran away and you didn't want it to come back

I remember you
how long did it take her to return? Can't you just give her up to an animal shelter or whatever?

Send her to me

how much does a dog really cost, barring unforseen medical expenses?

Yes.
I don't even remember how long it's been but it's been a while. I'm too autistic to go to a shelter, what the hell am I gonna say? "Oh I got this dog and I don't want her anymore" doesn't sound too good.

post doggo

"I lost my job few weeks ago, can barely pay my rent,I'm fucking poor and can't afford a dog anymore"

t. yusuke

Would Yusuke eat the dog?

She's in rough shape, you don't want to see it.
I'll try that thanks user

I lost my apprenticeship few weeks ago, can barely pay my rent, I'm fucking poor and can't afford a NEET anymore

and remember to look miserable

Use some Yusuke-tier clothes while at it.

The Phantom Thieves should've been called Pink Diamonds!

everypixel.com/aesthetics
I want you to have some Persona-related fun, /pg/

>Akira
You disgust me.

>beautiful

>Women

wodsum on suicide watch

It's called surrendering when you bring your animal to the shelter because you can't take care of it anymore. It sucks but the shelter is used to dealing with that reality.

>men
>boys
uh oh

kek

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK SHUT IT DOWN

>it's an "user posts some dumb site an the entire general focuses on that" episode
gay

fine, lets be dead instead

it seems to hate images without a background or images with tons of white space in the background.

I don't think so

DELETE