What's the worst wreck you have been involved in?

What's the worst wreck you have been involved in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=joMK1WZjP7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yo moms pussy when i wrekt it.

Crashed my Nova when I was a dumb teenager, into a Saturn, 5 people in my car, lap belts in the front, no seatbelts in the back, going over 100mph, folded in my firewall and tore the wheels off one side of the Saturn. Somehow everyone was unharmed, and the driver of the Saturn turned out to be drunk so I completely lucked out on all fronts, they didn't hold me at fault even though my skid marks were almost 100 yards. Either way I suggest not getting involved in a high speed wreck.

The one that almost killed me, had me in the hospital for 3 months, and left me walking with a crutch for a year.

Beer and a fast car....fun times.

Some guy tboned the 71 442 I was riding in. Twisted my leg completely backwards, my brother was in critical for weeks and the guy that hit us was paralysed. He was late for a bowling game and hit us. Thank God we were not in a shitty Japbox or we would be dead. Worst part was the wrecker who took in our car when we were in the hospital stripped the fucking car of any usable parts and I couldn't prove he took anything.
My left leg is permanently fucked and my bro ripped open his spleen

story?

Hit and run side swiped by a 71 Mustang, told insurance and have police report etc. $6k worth of damage and my insurance said they couldn't get a fucking penny.
Never use Mercury Insurance and Mustang drivers are faggots.

Damn that sounds brutal all around for everyone involved, what the fuck was the other guy driving that got him paralyzed too?

Civic or Camry can't really remember. Just imagine hitting a steel battering ram with a early 2000s plastic shitbox at 80

>over 100mph

there's other novas too y'know?

>What's the worst wreck you have been involved in?

hmm lets see
the La mans v6 ecoboost btfo breads where sure something

that background is as depressing as the car.

I've been fairly lucky to have never been hurt beyond bumps and bruises, but have been involved in some fairly rough hits.

My worst, was when I was bout 22 and my GFs brother needed a ride a couple towns over. It was november in the midwest and I had a 91 Mustang GT that I loved driving. As we were leaving town, I took off fast, fucking around and showing off. Got it up to a hair over 100 and was coming around to a corner and thought "Would sure suck if that was icy...". It was. Lost rear grip, fishtailed hard and the last thing I remember before the wreck was looking at the speedo as we lfet the shoulder about 30ft from a driveway to the highway and seeing it at about 80 still. Basically tboned the driveway, launched a good120ft (There were no marks in the snow). Ended up having to walk a mil or so back into town, this was before cell phones, in -0 weather wearing jeans and a hoodie.

Popped all 4 tires, broke the axle, made the frame into a V more or less, tore off the oil pan,buckled front fenders, broke A-arms, etc...

Neither of us even got a scratch. Lucky as hell.

My life...

Should have said novacane

me and a friend were shitfaced drunk, hauling ass down a back country road in his boss' turbo charged daytona...went off the road, into a ditch, flew up and out of the ditch, landed on road, started flipping, I blacked out on the 3rd flip

that poor doggo

lol OP rekt

>Thank God we were not in a shitty Japbox or we would be dead
>1971 Oldsmobile
>better than a modern car with airbags and crumple zones
youtube.com/watch?v=joMK1WZjP7g

This was a hit-and-run but the Mounties got their man :)

/hou/

fall asleep in backseat of friends car as he drives us and 2 other guys back from college

wake up to crash, apparently traffic was fully stopped right over a small hill crest and his shitty early 90s accord brakes didnt stop the car in time. Obviously totalled but we're all fine, try to push the car out of the highway but can't really move it.

Traffic starts to build up behind the totalled accord which is blocking a lane.

A semi comes over the hill crest and literally goes through stopped cars like a bowling ball through pins until it ends up stopped in a ditch.

When I see this, I take off running in the other direction in said ditch, Truck stops about 100ft away from me max.

Then we wait 3 hours for my parents to pick us up as we watch emergency crews cutting people out of cars and shit. 2 people airlifted, 1 died. Saw the dead guy's mom bawling hysterically as firefighters tried to comfort her. Some shit out of a movie.

I was scared of semis for about a year after this.

How long we gotta go over this? The engine was taken out and you can see the cloud of rust come out of the car as it hits.

>4 guys
>can't move a shitbox

Why didn't you fucking die? It would have been better than seeing your posts here

Motorcycle crash with only a helmet.
I was wering jeans & a T-shirt when another motorcycle crashed in my side driving 60-70km/h.
My left wrist was bounced and my motorcycle took minor damage, wich took 30minutes to repair.

looks like a cow no a dog, and thats also look like in aus

It's a beef doggo

>hugged a concrete barrier at speed (I guess 40-60km/h)
>broke bone in hand
>bruised pinkie and ringfinger
>bruised both wrists, rip, hip and knee
>both valve covers of bike were broken
>crash bars were folded over cylinders
>both sides scratched

Just let the shop put on used valve covers, installed new crash bars and called it a day.

4u

I drove my Jeep off of a dune and landed on the front left corner, which I'm pretty sure bent the frame, because the door got harder to close, the A pillar seam no longer lined up with the door frame, the steering pulled to the left, and the roof developed a new squeak when going over bumps. It was sold to someone else for top dollar and they were told it was never in a wreck.

>having the engine in would have been better
So you're saying they gave the bel air a massive crumple zone and it still sucked?
>cloud of dust
Implying your early 70's shitbox wasn't also made of rust and dreams too

Pretty much this.
Also, mum ran a stop sign in a shitty nissan sentra and got T-boned by a silverado when I was a wee lad. Spun the car around like a top, tore the front end clear off. Neither of us hurt much at all.

Birth.

I tried to fit my car into a parking space in between a concrete pillar and a big ass truck that was slightly over the line.

Barely even nicked it, but the whole site panel of my car was fucked.

bumping a Citroen in a parking lot
i've never crashed

>Just finished an engine swap in my RS coupe
>Took it out on some backroads
>Lift off oversteer at 80 MPH
>Spin around a bit but regain control
>Still sideways
>Go through a fence
>Hit a tree

>Come to Veeky Forums and still claim to be le good driver
glad he's gone

I drove my Sabre Turbo off of a cliff and it landed on the roof, exploding it instantly. Luckily, I had insurance and requested another one.

>if you catch hit-and-runners, they win!

crashed my motorcycle drunk in the rain and broke my arm

bike was fine, nothing too crazy, made it home without the cops noticing. never drink and drove again

were you not in the car when this happened? How the hell did you survive that?

I jumped out early and deployed my parachute.

how many stars did you have user?

Five. Luckily my cocaine facility was nearby so I layed low in there for a while before the helicopters came.

>Hiding in an area with a shitload of illegal drugs

damn son its almost like you never want to climb the ladder of criminal enterprise to the top

Luckily never been in a car accident but...
>get first bike (honda rebel)
>following my ma since I still have my permit
>she takes a sharp right that i wasn't expecting
>gravel
>back tire slips and i eat shit at about 45mph
>only thing broken was my highway bars
And the other time
>get second bike (cb500f)
>getting more confident now
>maybe too confident
>trying out some dope skids in a parking lot
>going way to fast
>high side
>destroy fairing, blinker, and handlebars
>scrape up my new tatoo on my leg

I think I have learned my lesson since then.

One time I got rammed off the road at 90mph in a scion. Driver died.

Well, it was fine until I walked outside onto a proximity mine someone had laid.

re you two talking about some game? what is this frosty talk

wait, who died?

no one, he just fucked off

Tredecuple fatality

its a toss up between when i got hit in my tiburon as i entered onto the highway and my scion tc

my car spun 3 times hit the gaurdrail bounced off it spun another time then came to rest against the center rail

in my scion tc i hit a raised metal plate on the road and the whole car caught air as it turned, the front passenger side wheel hit the ground first and the whole car went into a barrel roll and rolled i think 3 or 4 times, my head was pushed to the drivers side window and was inches away from hitting the ground as the car rolled

needless to say i have persistent back pain

Rolled into my own cousin at a stop light. 3mph max, but the momentum was enough to bend the shit cosmetic bumpers on both vehicles. Worst 600 bucks Ive ever spent.

OP BTFO
like his mums puss

not sure, you guys decide, was a passenger in both
1st was riding in a 1972 cutlass on a dark road outside of town, tried to make a corner and somehow flipped the car, car was pretty trashed, ripped some of the suspension apart
walked away with some scratches and huge bruises on my hips from the lap belt and my shoulder hurt
2nd riding in a 89 chevy beretta, going about 35 or 40 mph and he didn't see a stop sign, we hit a crown vic taxi, front left beretta corner to front right crown vic, taxi jumped a cub and took out one of those huge public mail boxes and jumped another curb into a parking lot, friend's car hit a parked car and pushed it into the car infront of it
walked away with bruises on my hips and across my chest from the seatbelt, a bruise on my knee where it hit the dash hard enough to embed burgundy pastic/vinyl from the dash in my blue jeans
from the firewall forward the beretta was bent almost 45 degrees to the passenger side

the cutlass crash was so dark and disorienting i wasn't sure what happened until after it happened
the beretta i saw the stop sign right as we passed it and saw the taxi but there was nothing i could do

It's a shame you didn't die in the process.

Crashed into a crossing car in the middle of pouring rain.

Nobody, he fucked up and acted like a tree who just had a shit box slam into it

Please remove yourself from the gene pool

Yeah, pretty tame I know.

holy shit
did they died?

>mom rides a motorcycle
>leg tattoo
White trash detected

My dignity took the worst of it.

You could say it fell in a coma that day.

Hydroplaned under a lifted truck. His rear bumper landed on my roof. Funny thing is he was cited for the accident.

never actually hit another car, only accident was the first time I drove in the snow I ended up driving into a curb and destroyed by rim and bent my steering arm, and basically most of everything related to the suspension for that wheel, no body damage or anything else damaged, the frame was ok.

2011, t-boned a doctor's 2010 Jetta. Nobody was hurt except my pride because the roads were literally empty.

This is hands down the ugliest car I've ever seen.

I'm guessing the cow flew over the hood and landed in the bed rather than you loading it up for supper right?

we were speeding on a snow covered rural highway and the light ahead turned red unexpectedly quick. In this particular area, logging trucks have a device in their cabs that alert upcoming intersections to give them the green.
anyway, a loaded logging truck was coming full speed and there was no way to stop in time, so we ended up wrecking into the 3 cars in the slow lane. slid into the intersection and stopped a few feet as the log truck blew past narrowly avoiding certain death.

2 weeks ago today, going through green light, hit by driver running red light without even slowing. Still working on insurance payout. No injuries, got new truck next day. Happier with new truck.

What a shame desu

How? Did you lie?

>-0

Nope. It was raining and he was driving erratically which caused a 6 car pileup. I hydroplaned under him, two cars behind me were able to swerve around me but hit the cars in front of him. Witnesses all said he was at fault for following too closely, stopping suddenly, speeding, etc. So even though I was the 'last car', he was determined to be at fault.

>single lane, side-by-side opposite traffic with no separation
>assfuck driving in opposite direction loses control of car (phone usage) and enters my lane and we collide head on.

Honest to fuck I am alive because of the anti collision detection system. If my car didn't apply the breaks as hard as it fucking could I'd probably be dead, because rather than both of us hitting each other at 50mph, he hit me at 50 while I was around ~30

I fucked up hard. All good though

40mph into a fence totaled

Pulled out too early doing a U turn and clipped the back of a car on my side of the road, ripped my bumper off and theirs. first and only accident

Rear ended in the middle of a intersection by someone not watching
worst part was honestly GF whining which was a bit over the top

>friend driving down a country road in the evening, me in the passenger seat
>going through a series of corners
>suddenly there is a car on our side of the road overtaking someone else on a blind corner coming straight at us
>friend swerves off the road
>wake up to the smell of oil and petrol
>chest feels like it has been hit with a sledgehammer
>try to speak but nothing comes out
>try to move, seering pain in shoulder
>look over at my friend
>blood everywhere
>slumped against the steering wheel
>most of the dash caved in
>driver side of the car unrecognisable
>finally get seat belt off
>have my voice back, try desperately to wake my friend up
>he is dead
>manage to get my door open, whole body feels like it is on fire
>fall out of car
>stumble to my feet
>see complete pile of destruction, our car is about 50m off the road facing the wrong way and unrecognisable
>two utterly destroyed cars on the road, one on its roof
>total silence
>no one in sight
>go back to our car, remember my phone was in my bag on the back seat
>find it, call police
>don't remember what I said to them
>felt like an age until they turned up, ambulances and fire engines shortly later
Long story short, my friend swerving off the road saved my life as my side of the car didn't get the worst of the impact. He was dead at the scene. The car we hit was on the wrong side of the road overtaking, and when he saw us he tried to swerve but hit the car he was overtaking as well as us. That car was forced into a ditch and flipped, young mother and her 4 year old son in it. They both survived, I remember the fire brigade tearing her car apart and putting them in an ambulance. As for the other car, it was a young guy who had taken his Dad's car out for a spin. He was out cold when the ambulance got there, massive internal bleeding and nerve damage, but he survived. As for me, I fucked my shoulder, had a couple of broken ribs, and twisted my ankle and knee pretty bad but nothing broke.

My mates step dad was in a huge crash when he was drag racing his bike (professional run at a track)

I crashed my first corolla into a tree when i span out on the rain because a truck came speeding around the corner

the idiot with his dads car get charged for anything?

I witnessed a huge collision on the 405south near the getty, before you start going downhill
>I swerved into the shoulder to avoid getting hit
>saw 5+ cars all fucked up in my rear view mirror, blocking all of the lanes
>my car was the least expensive of them all by a wide margin and I was the only one who escaped

another time I saw some guy just drive straight off the freeway into the abyss where there should have been a guardrail. there was a turn and the dude was probably on his phone

Yeah he got done for causing death by dangerous driving, sent to prison and a driving ban when he gets out.

I had a crash at 45 into a buncha rocks and man that scared me. Can't imagine what that must've been like for you.

damn, wont bring your friend back but its something I guess
sorry about your friend btw dude

My life.

The worst bit, aside from the obvious, was that there was no one around and it was totally silent afterwards. Genuinely thought I was going to die out there for a moment until I came to my senses and remembered my phone. Really quiet road, the chances of seeing another car were really low let alone two. Not an experience I would wish on anyone, still get nightmares about it.
Thanks man. If anything I am glad he didn't suffer but I really miss him. Still see his family a lot so that is something I guess. Guy who caused it all got totally fucked with nerve damage, police said he would never drive again regardless of ban. Amazing how what presumably was a momentary lapse in judgement can cause all that devastation.

WHEN YOU GET TO THE TOP
YOU EVER BEEN TO THE TOP

Left a party with 2 friends, everyone in the car is drunk including the driver.

The road we have to take is all slow speed hairpins with gigantic as fuck oak trees on the apexs. Driver is drunk as fuck so he decides 80mph is a great idea. Approaching corner, tell him to slow down, he just laughs. Car refuses to turn, massive understeer. Hit huge oak tree straight on at 80mph, the impact was so great that when we hit the tree the rear of the car came off the ground and swung out 90 degrees.

My seat belt snapped leaving a gash across my chest. I was sitting in the back seat so my knee rammed into the center console and ripped the mounts straight off the body sending it into dash. I was thrown through the hatch cover and landed in the hatch on top of 4 bottles of jaeger shattering them in process.

Came out relatively unscathed aside from the gash on my chest where the seatbelt snapped, front passenger broke her arm. The driver was uninjured.

Driver gets arrested for dui, vomits alfredo all over the back of the cop car, every cop in town nicknamed him spaghetti, everyone else calls him that now too.

Get home a few hours later after friends insist on my going to the hospital, all good, just slept it off.

Been driving since I was 16. 22 now. No accidents whatsoever. I guess you can say I'm lucky? I've had my fair share of close calls however.

when I accidentally hit the lawnmower backing out of the driveway at 2 mph

you sound like a complete faggot

Damn I can't imagine what it's like seeing your friend KIA like that, I suppose the shock kept you from having a meltdown?