Dueling Network General - /dng/

Thread #2476

Smug Overpowered Handlolis

Last thread: New summoning mechanic: Link Summon
Explanation: ygorganization.com/memberdrawing6/

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/jpok5ejx0fvlu5k/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy-nopics.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook, yugioh-card.comen/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
>Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugio.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Starter Deck 2017 (March 25th)
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)
●OCG: Cyverse Link Structure Deck (June 17th)

●TCG: Duelist Saga (March 31st)
●TCG: Structure Decks Machine Reactor & Dinosmasher’s Fury (April 13th)
●TCG: Maximum Crisis (May 5th)
●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:

● READ THE OP
● Read carefully the cards
● Lurk and read the archives
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elysium
discord.gg/xZbgVQ9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember to read the cards.

>tfw too intelligent to figure out how to sell cards online

BIGGEST

FIVE (5) HEAD

Here for 5heads

Join YGO Buy/Sell/Trade groups on FB if you're desperate, otherwise just list below market in eBay.

1. Use eBay
2a. Go cheap on shipping. Don't use tracking, and pray that your cards reach their destination and your buyer isn't a lying scumbag.
2b. Pay for tracking, and pay eBay/PayPal 15% of your earnings, in addition to having to compete with others.

Hope you jewed hard for those sweet trades :)

I wish Konami would get off it's ass and design variant card styles like this. Make their pull rate secret level and do them for key cards of archetypes despite the base rarity. I like the shitty (paper quality) Upperdeck ultimates because they blinged out random cards. We need to go back to that.

I need blinged out Dinomists.

You'll use us,right?

Yes, that looked like something super depressing too at that time, but the worst stuff later made me mostly forget about those days.

No

No V-Jump card reveals this month.
Sad.

Xth for banlist never

Whats the first card you'd summon with solid vision?

A...Are you gonna eat him user?

You immediately die because Zarc fills your entire room

Mew > anjelly

Retrains of the Vanilla HEROs and Fusions when?

>You immediately die

Not seeing a problem here.

r8 and h8

I dont understand

I mean I guess thats one way to go if you want

is this game dead already?

Summon Mew, mew eff summon anjelly, tribute anjelly for hoot, hoot eff banish anjelly ss gelato, gelato eff add ticket, overlay mew and hoot for leviair, levair eff ss anjelly overlay for tiaramisu

It means he's gonna OTK his ass

So your gonna solid up some Mew to make your true cardfu Tiaramisu?

Sounds like a pretty decent plan. Hell run into someone you dont like, just send them back into the deck

I wonder what Firewall Dragon's summon chant will be be

Just summon her and 5 minutes later, i have a big board

Gee, that sure is a nice boss monster you spent five minutes summoning
Would be a shame if something... happened to it

Our cards already seem to hang out and stuff

Besties!

>lose a match on YGOPro because I held S for a fraction of a second too long and couldn't chain to something important
I fucking hate automatic sims.

Though Eccentric seems a bit insane

Thats why i just right click whenever a prompt comes up. Even if i dont have anything usable in the situation, it helps with the mind games

DB SHILL ALLERT.

I fucking hate DB.
It has too much useless fluff for a fucking baby's mongolian card game sim.

speaking of DB...

I don't care about the mind games, I just don't want duels to take 5 years because fucking Twin Twister gives me a chain pop-up after every minute fucking action.

I mean it doesnt take that long to right click.

I don't have the feminine voice to pull that off. I have catfished dudes for shit though. Just crop the images correctly, and then run it through GIS to make sure google doesn't pick up on it. No one reverse image searches

How's Dueling Book Tyrone?

>too

what the heck is elysion even meant to be

i want to see a towering giga nigga

Brain, spine, lower jaw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elysium

What the hell is relevance?
Who's the biggest attentionwhore?

>go to gaming convention
>vendor is selling magic and pokemon cards, but no yugioh

plebians

Ask xteven on the DB Discord. discord.gg/xZbgVQ9

Spicy meme there lad

Mind if i save it

>Watching YGO video on youtube
>Check comments section
>Find this disgusting nigger shiposting
Yeah, definitely filtering it now.

Go ahead, although I'm probably going to change some of the pictures into things that make more sense, e.g. Tainted Wisdom for the lowest-tier brain.

>wasting the negation on Leo instead of bull.

I still get the idea though

You perfect ace the bull or the wolf

Fair point, god damn that match was just hell, shows you how braindead the deck is for relying too much on chick

You gotta think, man. Flowcharting is fine if they don't have negation, but you gotta assume that the other person knows your deck at least as well as you do.

The thing is that entire match was brick city, if i don't open kaleido chick, its all cool if i open something else instead, like foolish guds but if i don't open chick or any of the 9 searching cards (i count the 3 foolish goods cuz dumping perfume), shit just goes to hell

God I know how that feels. I run 8 stadium and 10 midfielder, and there are still games where I can't get either. Brick prone decks are the worst. If U.A.s got another 4 or under, that'd just make the deck.

Playing Gustos, an archetype from 2010, is fun.

>Not symphonic gustos for Griffin abuse
desu

Yeah, if U.A.'s mercifully get one last card, it has to be a level 4 monster, it doesn't even have to be like midfielder, it just needs to be level 4 or shit.

I question a little bit the use of metalfoes, wouldn't gustos miss timing if they're popped by metalfoes?

>tfw playing Invoked Mirror Match
>tfw shit starting hand that has two scythes and Glass Bell instead of Ice Bell
>No field
>No Summoner
>No Terraforming
>tfw you still win because the idiot didn't read Clear Wing and put all his resources into making Castel, Elysium, and Purgatrio the first two you just negate and the third you just flip down

Yang Zing are When...you can and work with Metalfoes due to the pop and free S/T is simultaneous

No, even Gusto Falco works fine.

Well, you learn new things every day.

Now here is one thing i need to know, when do Gustos miss timing?
Because i always had trouble understanding when shit misses timing while other effects that have the whole "When this blah blah blah you can yadda yadda yadda" are prone to miss timing but said missing never happens.

Metalfoes say "and if you do", they don't make any card miss the timing.

sick, no wonder they are splashable as shit.

if the card is destroyed at chain link 2 or higher, or at chain link 1 by a "destroy it, then" effect it will miss timing. "if" cards dont care about how the conditions are met, dark destroyer only needs to be summoned at some point to get its effect, while "when" cards like trishula need to have their summon as the last thing that happened to get their effect

Then you get cards like Nine Pillars that somehow doesn't make YZ miss-timing.

zings can miss timing from pillars if it's cl3 or higher. at cl2 it doesnt because it's basically erasing whatever cl1 was the chain

So for cards like this, does the effect mean you can activate cards during the end of the damage step (such as if the guy running the card activates Dinomist Rex's effect, could you use another to negate it), or can you only activate your effects once it goes back to the battle phase?

Only once it goes back to the battle phase

are you that retard that always asked if linde somehow got around armades on DN?

"until the end of the damage step" means until the END OF THE END of the damage step

za raightoningubaby.tiff

No, I only play casually irl. English is confusing.

it's okay as long as you aren't from a spanish speaking country

FUCK ALIVE did they ruin the english ladder

I've been playing since starter decks Yugi and Kaiba.

Anyway, I've really been absent from actually playing and collecting Yu-Gi-Oh! despite all the singles and boosters I've purchased over the past few years.

I'm up to date and spiff with the sets and new stuff, still unfamiliar with mastering all the new gameplay and new mechanics.

Is it too late to get back into Yu-Gi-Oh!? Obviously all the pendulum and xyz and all that new shit isn't new to me but even still I'm still very unfamiliar since I haven't played in ages anyway

I love playing stoned yugioh

Download YGOPro, netdeck decklist, test again AI, try them online if you're finally confident enough.

>Yu-Gi-Oh!

so since chain link 1's activation was negated, you are technically not summoning in the midst of a chain, right?

Just ordered my copy of Harpie's Feather Duster, now lets see if Konami will unban the card, hopefully I didn't waste 10 bucks.

Nope, the chain has ended.

What? What about that? Huh? I can't call it by it's name without you greentexting it out for some unknown fucking reason?

Enjoy your health risks and damages.

Marijuana fucks you up quite bad more than you'll ever know and that you're certainly fucking unaware of.

The name is Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game™.

I'm a dummy

if nine pillars is the last card resolving in a chain, you get to summon a yang zing regardless.

Haha okay my dude. Fucking Hell I guess Konami finally sent off paid shills even over to dng to lurk and post around here....

[reefer madness intensifies]

>that plain looking girl
I like her.

Trapfags BTFO.

This shit still hasn't aired yet?

>Link4
garbo

SUMMONING ALL THE WEEBS.