owg.pleb.pl

>Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

jamesab-smut.tumblr.com/tagged/Zaryahog
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20753646536#post-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Widowmaker.

New skin soon

What's the best ship and why is it Roadhog x Zarya?

jamesab-smut.tumblr.com/tagged/Zaryahog

2CP changes coming soon to the PTR
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20753646536#post-8

>post yfw the new windowmaker skin as terrible and the windowfags are put on suicide watch

its the Thicc bitches ship

>skin is bad
>widowmaker continues being cute

I'd be disappointed but not much of a loss

We need more robots and Omnics on the roster.

Here's a nice selection of them with all four classes covered.

A NCR Ranger skin for McCree or Ana would be cool

Pharmercy is a thing, also Ana's healing only really shines if there are 2 or more tanks on her team, any less than that doesn't really justify her healing output even if you're consistently hitting your shots. Some dive comps may even run zen lucio

What we need is an alien hero im sick of no extraterrestrial representation!

I want her to hit me with the butt of her gun

gerard got to fuck that every day. Probably more then once a day.
Hell with widwomaker's home in Annecy being just a few hours ride to switzerland she was probably able to "visit" while he was working.

and tracer got to watch through gerard's office door keyhole.

Winston and Tracer are cute! Cute!

ELO hell is a mindset, not a SR bracket. If you are stuck in ELO hell you are 100% the problem

Literally Winston

>tfw our 76 is bitching about no one killing the pharah

They sure are user!

>Nobody contests pharmercy
>Lose

Winston Rubs his monkey cock all over the tracer doll and hes afraid she will smell his dried seed, so he is blushing and embarrassed.

Moon colony monkey doesn't count

>not born on earth
>not extraterrestrial

Delet this!
Ape's have barely any sex drive so Winston would never think of Tracer that way!
Though that does not mean he could think of tracer in a romantic way but that would never work since Tracer loves her girlfriend. So they are purely platonic pals!

post them

ex·tra·ter·res·tri·al
ˌekstrətəˈrestrēəl/
adjective
adjective: extra-terrestrial
of or from outside the earth or its atmosphere.
>of or from outside the earth or its atmosphere.
don't understand your logic there

So how do you handle drunken fly and zipline. Something about shooting at people int he sky is absurdly difficult. You'd think all that empty space owuld make it easier but it makes it much more..confusing.

>noveau-skins for qt blubaerry
Time to NUT

Please don't post NSFW content, this is a blue board.

I hope it's a pre-talon widowmaker skin.

How old were they when they first met?

OK FINE JESUS CALL HIM AN ALIEN. we still need more though

Just let it go man, he's not worth it

pre-talon widowmaker was just the wife of some scientist. She wasnt part of Overwatch

>rare moment where cock wallet can speak without gorging on cocks
Kek

Ana, shoot the mercy first. Either that or a good widow. maybe 76 but not sure how fast he can kill a Mercy one kilometre away with her selfheal

>pre-talon widowmaker
So basically just a housewife?

>we will never get casual skins

who should i watch to get better at rein
in the free time that i can't play with him?

im pretty sure I could make a better game out of a rotten banana peel and some string than how blizzard made overwatch

Gerard managed overwatch operations against Talon. But yeah she was never part of overwatch. But it would make a cool skin.

That could be nice. A widowmaker in a dress, or maid outfit.

WHY THE FUCK DOES A TANK CARRY A SHIELD THAT CAN BE PENETRATED BY FIREBALLS, ELECTRICITY, GAVITY LASERS, OR A FUCKING TIRE BOMB? or fuck you know, just walk right through it and get shanked or shot gunned straight up???

But god forbid bullets can't get through it.

How are you guys not seeing it?
Widowmaker French maid

Aren't her current skins sufficiently frilly?

However old Lena was when she got approved for the Slipstream project I'm guessing.

Same

Balance

>Mercy with her hair down
Unf.

And what is Winston doing?

Are people who play one character the greatest cancer in Overwatch?

Why haven't you already

Just monkeying around as usual

The appeal of french maids and their outfits is their big, easily exposed breasts. Widowmaker's beestings wouldn't look good there.

can someone please fix her nose on this

i love it but she looks like an owl

This general belongs to the proper ship.
>canon soon

Chu is using the mystery behind their relationship as drive for the story... we are in for a long wait...

Tracer is currently 26.
Winston is currently 29.
Overwatch shut down 5 years ago.
Tracer was most likely 19 or 20 when she joined Overwatch and tested out the slipstream.
Meaning Winston would have been 21 or 22.

He is an ape, and also a highly respected scientist.
So he would not monkey around.

Don't get this "widow has small breasts" meme, they're modest at worse imo

We can still dream though friend :')

that's not her nose it's a bubble.

I do wonder how homely staying on the Orca would be. It has a bar and couches and lots of space, but it would be kinda cramped with equipment on extended missions, and no beds or privacy.

Stop posting NSFW content.

the only good ships are friendships user, sorry you had to find out this way

>someone on our team just emotes on the point and loses when we try to give him constructive criticism

I literally just want to get to masters to get away from this shit. I don't care about the e-points.

hands off Hanas husbando

Playing Junkrat in comp is the most tense shit, because everyone expects you to be a useless sack of shit. He's tough to be useful with compared to, say, Ana. I eagerly await the buffs from PTR.

t. platshitter

Fuck off Chu. Go back to jerking off to Swiss medics.

I hope they confirm Reyes and Morrison were just really good friends

And then they also confirm Ana was also just really good friends with them.
No romance to complicate anything just 3 good old friends.

I mean make morrison and reyes gay if you want. just dont make them gay with eachother. And if they are straight dont make them in love with Ana.

>Implying they weren't boyfriends AND best friends

R76 is a friendship at its core. I hope you realize. Technically all relationships should be.

>29
isn't that pretty old in Gorilla years?

I actually legit think Tracer owns one of those and lives in it instead of a house/apartment.

Like when she's in London she crashes at Emily's, and probably stays at Winston's lab in Gibraltar a lot too but otherwise she sleeps in that airship.

I can't help but instalock FilthShrew on Anubis Defense. The hard chokepoints and the high ledges to jump up too make him just too strong.

t. Platshitter.

>average gorilla lifespan is 35-40 years
>winston's probably shaved a few years off through combat and such
>winston is 29

76 IS FOR REYES ONLY

Agreed, Anubis is definitely one of his best maps. And he only got better with the removal of self-damage turning any small room into a personal fuckzone.

Are you saying that because of the fanbase? If so, its pretty sad you are using that as the reason you don't want the story to go a certain way.

Winston has about 10 years to live if he lives as long as most gorrilas.

Of course since he was genetically changed it could mean he has more years to live. Or less.

Chu does call it Emily's apartment. I honestly just thought that tracer was homeless before she met emily since her "job" is being an adventurer which doesn't pay.

i'll always be a diamond at heart

The Overwatch Wiki says she presumably pilots it on missions, though I don't know how much of an assumption that is.
It makes sense, since she's the only actual pilot on the team.

How long until Emily is kidnapped by Talon and brainwashed into Widowmaker 2.0?

wait how do you get top 500 but only at 4.2k?

Winston's got genetic modifications out the wazoo, plus Athena and Mercy are both watching his back so he will be fine for a good long time!

R-right?

Emily won't be relevant enough for something like that to happen

Never. At least the second part.

At the climax of the story Emily will be kidnapped by Talon and Tracer will have the big fight with the boss of talon and then she will sacrifice herself to save emily or some shit.

its badly placed and still ruins the picture either way

top 500 just opened for s4, starts at 4250s or so

Oh no user, that would be an actual plot development.

We're focusing on much more important matters like what kind of chocolates Genji likes, and whether Soldier 76 likes things in his butt.

Soldier 76 likes Genji's chocolate in his butt.

Emily has literally two superheros watching out for her, that shit wouldn't happen.

fug

What heroes do you play?

WE should focus on much more important plot details.

like whether Gerard dominated Amelie in bed or the opposite

>Full group beats solo queuers
>Group acts like they just beat a team of top 500 players
I see it too often for this to be some isolated group of retards. Why do these people act like they just accomplished something crazy and shittalk in all caps? It comes across as butthurt, but they won, so I don't get it.

what do you mean by 'just'? i've several friends with 4.4k+ and none of them are in top500

That mistletoe intro is based on canon

She was the total opposite of how she is now, so it's safe to assume that Gerard fucked a lot of other women and Amelie never got any because she was overly accepting and submissive.

this is really cute

Winston is smart enough take care of himself (with a little help from Athena), and can still canonically shrug off close range shotgun blasts so yeah he's got a good while left.

Tracer is still gonna out live him by a good 20-ish years at least, and that's gonna be hell for her

>you will never go on a girls' night out with them

D.Va is not old enough to drink yet who gave that to her