Im going to buy a V6 Camaro

Im going to buy a V6 Camaro.

Come at me bro.

...ok?
The fuck do I care what you buy?

Have fun

Well, I'll need to, because you'll never catch up to me

ok good luck senpai

They are probably the fastest NA V6 sports coupes on the market you can buy.

This isn't like the other 2 where being a V6 leaves them with Fat and low on power instead of just fat. it puts the Camaro in a different class entirely. The sport nimble spirited driving class where the M2 resides.

Why would you buy a car with no power and no visibility? Is this a female or something?

is this shitpost inspired by the v6 challenger one the other day?

Isn't the 4 cylinder cheaper? I'd get that. I4s are weak, but they have potential. V6s don't belong in a sports car.

>Less displacement
>More potential

alright senpai you got me with that bait

>the V6 doesn't have potential

what the fuck I love 4 cylinder muscle cars now

If the v8 didn't exist I'd like the v6 Camaro a lot more. The problem for the v6 is that the v8 does in fact exist.

Does the 3.6L LGX have any aftermarket support yet? It's a good engine but could use some torque.

Cool, you'll drive a faster car than most of the people here. Yet, they'll still shit talk you from their 03 Civic shitbox.

to be fair it is going to cheaper to get easy gains out of the turbo-4 because you can just pay pedro to add boost and a downpipe instead of installing an entire supercharger setup to the V6

And blow the poor 4 banger's stock bottom guts all over the highway?

No thank you.

Do whatever you need to do that makes you happy, OP. I don't give a shit.

I assume your the kind of guy that doesn't give a shit about what other people think of you, so rock on feller.

V6 Camaro is significantly less embarrassing and shitty than a V6 Challenger, and even though EcoBoost is tight you HAVE to buy a Mustang with a V8.

Enjoy your car regardless, if this isn't bait

If only Veeky Forums understood this.

The V6 Camaro is probably the only non-V8 muscle car I'd recommend. It has a more power than the Stang/Chally V6's on top of being a much lighter car. It's more reliable than the Ecoboost and sounds a lot better, and revs to 7200 like a proper sports car engine.

Only issue is lack of aftermarket.

Very accurate,bro.

If it was a 4 door and more practical a base model/v6 camaro would be a great car.
Yes I know that there is the ATS but its a little pricey and manuals arent going to be easy to find.

370z is a way better option if you are going for a v6 sports car. A v6 seem right at home in the 370z, while the v6 in a camaro just doesn't fit.

The 370Z is an outdated decade-old platform. A 370Z Nismo (50k) is no faster than a V6 1LE (35k). It doesn't even have better visibility, the sightlines suck in that too. You get a tiny bit less weight (maybe 100 lbs less), but sacrifice practicality.

Read the reviews. The 4cyl is a turbolaggy piece of shit, while the V6 is supposedly even better than the V8

Buy a Mustang instead, it looks way better

Not with its ass sticking out

Outdated? Yes. But It is still lighter than the V6 1LE (3,647 lbs 1LE vs 3,292 sport 370z). 300 pounds. That's more than an average passenger. Not only that, it has a whopping 3 more horse power and slightly less torque. If you are even discussing visibility in 2 door sports cars, then please leave and return to your vehicle virgins video. People who don't buy "muscle cars" in v8 are wasting their money.

Side profile of an Accord with the front of a Fusion

nope

2 guys at my work got v6 2017 camaros.
They both want the V8 model now.

Just save up for the SS 1le man.

I drove an SS a while back
The SS is fast as fuck man

>Come at me bro.
you must be 18 or older to post on Veeky Forums

>being blind

Well, at least we know you're not allowed to drive.

Don't do that.

Would Veeky Forums buy an alpha Pontiac if it had normal sized windows and pop-ups or pseudo-pop-ups?

>V6 Camaro

More like come in me bro.

i wouldnt fuck v6 owners because its just too pathetic.

would suck a v8 camaro drivers dick though no homo

Get the V3 bruh

>Not getting an L2

>i wouldnt fuck v6 owners because its just too pathetic.

He said from his FUCKING DAEWOO

the only acceptable engine configs are straight 6, 4banger, vee ate and v12

anything else belongs in the trash

also i own a vee ate as well you cuck

LOL